Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Swim [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Poseidon

A Swim [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 pm

He pondered on what to do though he knew exactly what to do, and that was to talk to him alone.

"First let's go for a ride shall we? And we can talk on the way."

Poseidon waved his left hand towards the sea, as the waves came up to the beach sea foam collected and shaped itself, as the next wave hit, the horses came, coming out of the water next to him and his son, Poseidon hopped up bare back, though for safety he waved his hand over the other horse to, forming a sandal over the horse, already strapped up. The horses themselves were a lightish blue, and there mains were bright white.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:44 am

heeem, Daimien watched in ah as Poseidon simply waved his hands and the waves came up to the beach sea foam collected and shaped itself, Hem not bad so this is what a god is like Daimien says as he watches in aw i wonder if his son can do that 2 ,Daimien thinks as he puts his dog back on his head and the dog wag's its tail.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 am

Amethyst had said nothing when Jason addressed her, she was too busy observing the God in front of her. So this as Poseidon, God of the sea. She wondered if he knew her mother, but kept that thought to herself as she held her steady facial expression. Blank, without any emotion.
'This so strange... It makes me even more curious about meeting Aphrodite.' She thought to herself as she looked at the horses.

"Poseidon, before you go I want to ask you a question." She said, walking forwards so she was stood in the water and facing the God square on. "Do you know of Aphrodite? If so, please tell me about her. She's my mother, and yet I've never seen her in my life... in fact, I didn't even dream she would be only a few hours ago." Her voice was firm and almost desperate, pleading. She paused and put her bow over her back in the strap.

Then, she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Poseidon looked over at the young daughter of aphrodite. "Yes I know her, she is the daughter of my brother, and the goddess of love."He pondered. "She is, hard to explain." "Aphrodite is beautiful, though it is something you are used to, she wears much makeup, and is a real charmer with the mortals." He than pondered one last time. "She is herself, I can't really say much." He felt a little sorry to not be able to say much of his niece, so he stared into the girls eyes one more time. Than he projected images of Aphrodite, and her sex appeal towards hephaetus, towards ares, and towards all, he projected her rising from his ocean when she was birthed, and many other things.
He than stopped it with an old rememberance of his, it was aphrodite with a true smile, the kind she gets rarely anymore.

When he lookd away, he looked towards his son, and motioned for him to get onto the other horse.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Amethyst watched the pictures displayed to her in her mind with awe.
'Is... is that my real mother?... No, she can't be... she's way too beautiful.' She thought to herself and just blinked a few times, the information unable to sink into her head.

"Are you serious?" She asked Poseidon out of pure shock and disbelief. "Aphrodite looks way to beautiful to be my mother." She then said absently, not noticing she'd said it.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

He almost got angry at the girl for questioning him, but he knew she was just shocked, or in disbiliefe, so he was fine and merely nodded his head.
Ooc: Short lol
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Jason mounted the horse. "I doubt that anyone could be Amethyst." He said,without realizing until it was too late. Jason cleared his throat quickly. "Um...let's go father,you wanted to talk?" He insisted,looking away to hide his face flushed with red.

He turned the horse,tugging the reins. Then he heard a voice in his head. HEY!! Don't jerk on the reins like that,it hurts my neck!!

Jason almost leapt off the horse. OH MY GODS!!!! He screamed in his mind.

OUCH!! I can hear your thoughts,you needn't think so loudly!!! The horse insisted angrily.

Jason looked awestruck,and just sat there waiting for his father to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:12 pm

The horse already new what to do and lead its way into the sea. The horse traughted, getting deeper and deeper into the water, the horse his son was on followed, Poseidon created an air bubble around both of them. Poseidon made the sea sand dry, and it was just as if they traughted on the beach, all the fish and animals around him stopped to gaze at the sea god.

"So I know your wondering my true intentions for being here." He said to his son. "The truth is, I regret not having the abilty to meet with perseus." He said not explaining due to the fact Jason probably knew who he was. "Now that your at camp halfblood this is the best chance to change my mistake and meet with u as best as possible." He said.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Amethyst's eyes widened but she said nothing. 'Did he really just say that? And why aren't I shouting at him like I would do to anyone else who said it?' She yelled in her head and just waved after Poseidon and Jason, before shifting her bow better over her back and adjusting her quiver so she would have something to do and not look awkward.

She fought off the blush that was threatening to creep up her face and stretched, before smiling slightly and deciding to go and train. After all, she had to find out if she could actually use her bow and that her shot wasn't a fluke.

She turned round and started to walk back up the beach, and turned in the direction of the training field. She then couldn't help but hope that Jason would turn up later.

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Jason listened to his father,telling him how he wanted to make up for never meeting Percy when he came to camp.

Jason nodded when Poseidon finished. "I appreciate that. You know,mom actually named me after him. Jason Perseus Reaf. I always thought it was after the hero from the old myths,but it was actually him since he was your best son ever." Jason said,feeling like pointing it out.

He smiled at his father,it was a weird feeling. Before he knew who his father was he hated him,thinking he'd left them when Jason was little. But that wasn't true,his dad had to go. He understood now,and was happy to see him finally.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Daimien had watched what happened he didn't think it was that special considering his dad Hades dragged him to hell and let him go. Daimien then left with his dog on his head wagging it tail.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 pm

He listened to his son talk, he was surprised at what his son said.

"Perseus was indeed a great son, like all my children before him, and now after him." He pondered thinking of Perseus. "Perseus was born into the most correct time for him to prove himself, and he did prove himself to me greatly, like at this moment I am letting him manage all of my duties." He said, smiling. "You will one day help me aswell, maybe get any wish of yours granted, just like Perseus, though if you choose to pick to be a god." He pondered more and smiled. "You would be able to do most of my work so I can, hmm what is the mortal's word for it, oh yes, retire. Though probably not entirely, just have more vacations." He said this laughing.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Jason smiled at his father's comment. "Well,I'm nothing special like Percy was. I will try my best,but I won't live up to him that's for sure." He admitted. "I won't let you down though,I'll be the best I can. I'll be a great hero,and do everything to protect my camp,Olympus,and Am-" He cleared his throat quickly. "My friends." Jason finished,looking confident and happy.

It was good seeing his father,and hearing him speak. Something Jason had never been lucky enough to experience until recently.

He was serious,he'd do anything to protect the things he cared about. His camp,his friends,and even Mount Olympus if he was to be needed there. It was how he was,his values.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 pm

"You are special, though you will be put to the test soon enough." He spoke in an ominous way. "Also nothing you can do would let me down, and I wish you luck protecting your friends, and also it seems you will do a good job protecting your girlfriend Amethyst as well." He said using his semi-all knowing power to imply hope into his son."

"I am sorry to say end this meeting, though I must leave do to I must take up command of my palace again, Perseus cannot run it for too long." He said having a sad glare in his eyes.

"Though I will do my best to watch over you and visit you as many times as I can." He said to his son.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Jason's face went red. He almost felt like saying,"She's not my girlfriend!!" But knew how cliched that would sound.

He nodded. "I hope I'll see you again soon dad. I'll do my best,don't worry." He told his father.

He said I would be tested soon enough...? I wonder what that means. I guess I'll just have to be ready for anything then,I've got to prove myself worthy of my father,of following in Percy's footsteps! I won't be a failure. He thought. And I won't let Amethyst down either.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 pm

"Goodbye now my son, I will be with you again in the new future." He than waved his hand, and water swarmed around Jason and teleported him on shore.
From there Poseidon rode off on his horse away from the camp, and back to his fortress to relief his son of his duties.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Swim [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2