Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Finally arising from her long rest Miraj soon got up from her bed and walked over to her makeup mirror. Brushing her continuously she practiced her smile after every stroke. "I guess i should really start my training now" she sighed with disappointment, for she had no intention on every fighting but had to prove to her father that she is a true goddess of war. After putting down her brush Miraj placed her hand onto her stomach and crunched her body a few degrees forward. A stirring noise let out and the feeling was upsetting. I should eat something first. she thought joyfully. Getting up from her mantel she headed out of her cabin and entered the dining pavilion. Sitting down at a empty table she began eating her salad. "Some camp, not even any well-mannered kids to talk to" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Enyalos just getting done with training was kind of hungry so he walked to the lunchroom . there he saw someone he had herd about. he grabbed his raw steak and walked over to her table he then said you must be the ares girl wile he said this he though to himself o god if this is my sister than i have a pretty girl for a sister
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Hayato was walking around the camp, bored as usual. He was chewing gum, looking up into the sun, wondering what the Gods were doing up there. As Hayato looked into they sun, his blue-green eyes shined from the high light of the sun. All of a sudden, Hayato's stomach grumbled, he was hungry and needed food. Hayato then walked over to the dining pavilion to get something substantial. So he grabbed a bowl of tomato soup and a nice piece of grilled chicken. As he got his bowl he seen one of his friends/rivals, Enyalios, he also seen a beautiful girl, it was Miraj. Oh Gods Hayato thought to himself. He then sat by Enyalios and said Hey Enyalios and hey Miraj. He then slowly ate his soup. savoring every slurp.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Enyalios looked over at hayato with a are you dumb look and then he said are you slurping loud enough he then begun to laugh he then ripped a huge chunk out of his steak and ate it
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:44 am

[[May I?]]

Akirina was hungry. She'd been up all night again working on her sculpture. She overslept and missed breakfast so now she'd have to get lunch or she'd collapse. She picked up a burger at the dining room and looked around for somewhere to sit. Her eyes were gazing everywhere until she finally found someplace. There was a girl and two boys, one of them was her recently met friend, Enyalios.

She walked over to them, hoping to be accepted into the group.

"Hi, is it okay if I join you?" She asked, hoping not to get a negative response. If she did though, she would definitely look for someplace else to sit and mind their privacy.
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Eating her salad she noticed a a boy sat down beside her, he seemed to be sweating so he must have just come from training or exercising of some sort. "You must be the ares girl" Miraj looked at him confused yeah what its too you? she thought to herself. "That's right I'm Miraj" she said with a fake smile. Soon Miraj had recognized someone else coming over and sitting down. Oh great it's him. what does he want? Turning toward Hayato the female bashed her eyelashes and smiled. Sitting down next to the first boy at the table he greeted the two of them, "Hey Enyalios and hey Miraj" Hayato had been slurping his soup disgusting Miraj to the fullest. Rolling her eyes and ignoring the boys Miraj noticed a girl coming to their table "Hi, is it okay if I join you?" she asked politely. She might cramp my style but first impressions are key, She reminded herself. "Sure Sit" she insisted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Hayato noticed the looks that Miraj and Enyalios had given him and stopped eating altogether. Then Miraj bashed her eyelashes at him but he knew how she was, so he just rolled his eyes and said You still haven't stopped pretending huh? Hayato looked at her with a look of distaste and turned his head towards a girl he had seen around camp. Hi there. Hayato said towards her with a smile on her face so she would feel welcomed. Hayato looked across the dining pavilion and thought to himself [i]What have I got myself into... He continued to stare across the dining pavilion.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:35 am

[Snuck out of studying. Very Happy ]

"Thank you." She said politely and took a seat. She didn't really know if she was interrupting anything, so once she was done, she should probably go. She made sure that she was comfortable before saying anything. Before she could take a bite, the guy with silvery white hair, spoke to her.

She smiled and shyly said, "Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)   Lunchtime(OPEN ^^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunchtime(OPEN ^^)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Dining Pavilion-
Jump to: