Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]

Go down 
+5
Hayato
~Jason_Reaf~
Amethyst Hart~*~
Daimien
Kaira
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:08 am

Hades:
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 Mmmm

Hayato:
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 Fostheo

Tell me if you want anything changed or added.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Yay thankies so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:47 am

^^ No problemo.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 am

Username: Amethyst Hart~*~
Picture/s to be Included: Look on Supernatural Forum, and my current avvie is the picture I would like to be used =)
What Kind is it? Avatar
Text to put on: 'Amelia Rouge' please, and since it's an avvie I don't want any sayings on it.
Extras?: I'd like it to be vampire-ish, if that make sense at all lol but other than that, you're free to do what you like with it.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:33 am

^^
Sure thing Amy. I'll do this right after my slumber party. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Awww, thank you Kaira =D *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 AMELIA
Just tell me if you want anything changed or added.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 am

No, that's awesome thankies Kaira =D xxx
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 am

Yay! =3
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 am

Username: Daimien
Picture/s to be
Included:
Spoiler:
What Kind is it?
Sig
Text to put on: Konin Akuma, The Black Blooded Demon
Extras?:I'd like it to be black and red and very sinister and evil. If You can I'd like you to take the pics above and make his outfit red and black instead of white and black. Also can you put the shadow thing in the as well. But the shadow is water so if you can make it watery please if not i understand. Thanks Kaira.

Love: Daimien~zuu
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 am

Hey Damien, sorry but the shop is closed until further notice... I'll do this to you once I get back home because I am currently at my uncle's house.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:53 am

ok Kaira btw i might be getting back active on this site soon its my spring break and im going out side allot now which is why i havent been active on so many sites.

Thank chu again

Love: Daimien~zuu
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 am

Here you go Daimien. Sorry for the wait. Tell me if you don't like it.

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 Daimiensiggycopy
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 am

Hey Akirina! Smile If you may...I still want an avvie and siggie...ty very much! Very Happy

sunny
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 Apollocopy

There yah go. Sorry for the wait. ^^

Clicky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3