Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Swim [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Jason had recently finished lunch,and headed for the beach. He stopped by his cabin to change into swimming clothes,and arrived at the beach.

He jumped in,and let himself get wet from the water. After all,he only got wet if he let himself. A gift from being son of Poseidon.

He swam down to the bottom of the ocean. He saw a small school of fish,and smiled as he past by them. He got deeper and deeper,until he touch the bottom. He felt happy down in the water. It was nice,cool,and refreshing. After sitting down there for a while,he decided to head back up to the surface.

When he broke the surface,he was facing outwards into the Long Island Sound,and smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Amethyst had wondered where to meet Jason and hadn't seen him at lunch, so she decided to go and look for him. She wandered round all the cabins, the training ground, forest... Until she reached the ocean. Something rang in her head, something Jason had told her:
"I'm a son of Poseidon."

Something told her that he would be here. From her greek mythology knowledge, Poseidon was the God of the Sea. So, it all added up. She strolled down the beach carefully as not to fall over in the sand, before setting down her bow and quiver onto the ground, taking a seat next to them.

She forgot about looking for Jason for a second, and got lost in the beautiful view that spread out in front of her eyes. The breath-taking sun that was hitting the water's surface, casting an illuminating glow across the sand where she was sat. She was near the edge, so she took of her flat trainers and socks, before placing her feet in the line of where the water would catch them. The cool water lapped round her feet and then drew back again, going in a steady cycle. Amethyst's eyes were completely captivated by the effortless movement and wonderful sights around her.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 pm

After a moment of gazing at the Long Island Sound,Jason turned to head back to the beach. Once he got back he noticed someone else,Amethyst. He walked up to her. "Hi there,how are you liking camp so far?" He asked her kindly.

He picked up the towel he'd brought,and dried off his hair. Putting it over his shoulders he sat down on the sand near Amethyst,and relaxed in the sun. He loved the beach,needless to say. Son of Poseidon and all that. "My favorite place is the beach if you couldn't tell." He added obviously.
Back to top Go down
Apollus Menou

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Apollus had a knack for appearing at the wrong time, now was most likely the worst but he didn't care. Apollus walked on the sand as he took a seat next to Jason and smiled, Hello Jason, what are up to? Asked Apollus as he started to play the guitar then leaned over and spoke to Amethyst, Hello Amethyst, How are you today? Apollus loved to play the guitar as he began to change from mindless playing to a song, it was a simple song that he enjoyed to listen to.

Apollus stood up and started to play faster and get a beat for the thing by tapping his feet, he was in bliss playing a guitar he loved. He played as hard as he could as the song came out more beautiful than ever as he stopped he had blisters on his fingers that he hid quickly slightly ashamed he played so hard.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Amethyst nodded and smiled, turning to look at him.
"I remembered what you said earlier and thought that I should come look for you here. It seemed the most fitting place out of the ones I've been around." She pulled her knees up to her chest, what she always did when she was sat down.

Water fascinated her, just the simple movements, beauty and also power that it held. It made it magical.
"I'm settling in fine, thanks. It's easy to get around here when you've been shown." She then answered his earlier question, still smiling brightly. "And hello, Appolus. I'm fine, just had my dinner, and I'm settled into my cabin thanks to Jason."

Her eyes caught sight of her bow next to her, and she took it in her hand that was nearest to it, her right. 'I wonder...' She thought to herself as she stood herself up and held her bow out at arms length, looking down it towards a rock. She swiftly picked up an arrow and pulled it back in the string, before the tension was high enough for some good momentum. She let go and watched the arrow soar towards it's target, hitting it straight on.

"Well, I never knew I could do that!" She laughed and brought her bow down again.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Jason was smiling at Amethyst,when Apollus showed up again. "Oh...um,hi Apollus..." Jason managed.

Then he sighed,and looked back into the ocean. Well,guess the more the merrier...right? Jason was feeling content at the ocean though,it was peaceful here. He yawned a little,realizing he was pretty tired. But,oh well,he could shake it. He'd done all nighters a lot,so he could take some real time without sleep. Being a little tired wouldn't be enough to bring him down.

"So what you brings you around Amethyst?" He asked. "And Apollus." He added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Daimien had just finished packing all his stuff in his cabin and decided to go by the beach, he picked his hell hound puppy up and put it on top of his head. heeeem he said as he saw the other Demi god children talking he decided to walk over there and see what was going on.

Once Daimien got there he got curios about what powers these kids had and who where there parents so he decided to ask them, So do any of you know who your parent is?
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Poseidon started to walk up the sloap from the bottom of the water, and up towards the beach. A fog formed around him, the fog was virtually just a invisiblilty cloak woaven out of sea foam, the cloak reflected the back of Poseidon and showed it in the front. Poseidon was farther down the beach from the trio, he basically, walked onto the beach, and when he did so, he was a 15 year old boy, tanned, long blonde hair, and blue eyes to hide his true appearance, he was also muscular but thin, and about 5'20''. He made his way to the trio, he wore ancient greek sandals and his bathing suit was dark blue with a miniature trident on the bottom of the pants on his left side. He was now 20 feet from his son, a beautiful girl who was most likely a daughter of aphrodite, and a boy that looked like young Apollo. Than a fourth came along towards the trio, no doubt a child of his brother Hades.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Amethyst stayed stood up for now, still shocked about the fact that she could use a bow perfectly without picking one up before in her life.
"I just came by because I said I would meet you after lunch." She smiled and looked out to where the rock was. She wanted to go and retrieve it, but she had left her swimming costume back at her cabin.

So for now, she took a seat when she heard the voice of Daimien ask her a question.
"Well, I've recently been claimed by Aphrodite." She said, still smiling. She was surprised at herself for being so... not herself for the minute. She was usually very full of herself and sarcastic. But something was causing her to be nice.

Not that she was complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
Apollus Menou

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Apollo. Apollus stood up and looked at the other people shyly, he quickly got up and ran back to his cabin seeing how he didn't want to stay without Amethyst for some odd reason. He ran back to his cabin as he walked inside he acted as if nothing happened and laid down on his bed, he closed his eyes and tried to resolve his feelings.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 pm

As Jason listened to Amethyst he couldn't help but feel happy that she remembered to meet with him. Then again,it's not like she was a sadistic witch who lies and ignores....

Then someone else approached them,Jason appeared to be the first to notice. He seemed familiar somehow,but Jason was also sure he'd never seen anyone like that before... He seemed so familiar and yet,so unfamiliar at the same time. It was weird,who could seem like that? It was kind of unnerving.

Jason pretended not to notice,but waited instead for the guy to speak up first. He focused back on Amethyst,and the other guys a little bit. "Glad you could make it,though I'm sorry I didn't make it easier on you. I should've let you know where I'd be,I'll remember that next time." He apologized,pretending the others weren't there for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 pm

OOC: Rofl apollus got his first boner and ran off. xD
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

[[OOC: Shall we wait for Daimien to post, or shall I cut in? xD]]
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:40 pm

[[ROFL DADDY!!! anyway go ahead Amy]]
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:40 pm

"Hello everyone." Poseidon said, looking over the crowd of people. He than looked down at his son, he didn't know his true reasons for coming down here, but he just wanted to see his son in person. Poseidon looked over the others, at first they had not noticed him, which made his a bit angry that they did not notice Poseidon the Earth-Shaker, though he calmed himself and waited to see if they would reply to his small greeting.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 pm

[[OOC: I'm offended D: How dare you post before me, Poseidon? Lol jk]]

Amethyst continued to smile at Jason and then laughed.
"It doesn't matter, Jason. It tested me to see if I could remember my way round the island." She said before hearing a voice above her. She craned her neck upwards and her eyes widened slightly before she recovered her confident attitude.

"Hey there!" She said with a grin on her face before walking forwards a little bit, her bow still clutched in her hand. She looked properly at the guy in front of her. "My name is Amethyst Hart, newly claimed daughter of Aphrodite." She said with assurance and complete control in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:58 pm

"Hello nice to meet you." He said. He looked at his Niece's daughter, she looked similar to her, but differed in beauty in great comparison.

"My name is Eptu Nenway. I am underetermined and just came to camp." He looked over the place when he said camp, the beach was the same way he created it for this place 200 or so years ago when it began. He looked around and waited for a reply from others.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

hem, Daimien says as a new guy arrived, Hello i am Daimien, Son of Hades he says with a dull look on his face as he couldn't give a crap about any one or anything. Daimien then takes his Hell Hound puppy of his head and holds him in his hands and says this is, hem, come to think of it i haven't gave you a name how about Baito, ruff the dog said as it wagged it tail and then Daimien said and well as you just heard his name is Baito.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Jason looked at the other guy for a moment. Finally he decided to speak. "I don't believe you." Jason said. He knew it was only a hunch,but he could tell this guy was no Demi-God,it didn't seem right.

"Tell me who you really are,I don't like secrecy,and I'll make sure you tell me one way or another." Jason insisted,sounding intimidating,but at the same time hoping it didn't turn into a fight,he didn't like fighting anything except monsters. Of course,it could've been a monster in disguise that somehow got past the barriers.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Amethyst looked from Jason to the strange guy who claimed he had just joined the camp. She had an idea, and a small smirk appeared on her lips.

"I demand you to tell me who you really are." She said firmly, using one of her powers that made people tell her what she wanted to know. This mostly worked, never had she seen it fail.

Then, she waited, holding her steady and determined gaze with the supposed new camp member.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 pm

He held the gaze with the girl, without blinking, her little trick didn't work, though these kids were smart he thought, he didn't want to tell so suddenly, though he had to. So, with gazing into her eyes, he projected images of horrify hurricanes and sea storms, drowning ships and there crew with them, he alos projected pictures of horrifying pictures of the recent earthquake that had destroyed Haiti, he didn't want to scar the girl for life so he stopped and ended the image with a image of the most beautiful beach of the world, and majestic animals going into it, and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Amethyst was shocked her power didn't work. It was then that she twigged this guy wasn't a Demi-God, because her powers had worked on Jason.
"You're definitely no demi-god..." She said to him, holding her steady glare. "I know that because my powers have worked on everyone but you. You're something more powerful."

She kept her bow clutched tight as if out of instinct and continued to keep eye contact with this guy. The images that she could see made her flinch a little, but nothing more.

A small smirk appeared on her face.
"Your little slide show didn't scare me." She said confidently and some what arrogantly, her true colours beginning to show.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Jason stood by as something went on. What it was he had no idea. Then Amethyst spoke back to him,"slide show"? Was he trying to frighten her? What was going on,who was this guy.

Wait,he projected images into her mind. Now it made sense. "You're a God. Which one,I don't know. But whichever one you are,you should reveal yourself,and stop trying to frighten her-" He cut off. "-my friends." Jason said fixing himself.

There was something about him,and Jason wasn't scared of any God,or maybe that was just his bravery and protective attitude speaking. But he wasn't going to stop until he knew which God it was,and what they were doing here.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:00 pm

He didn't want to reply, he was a calm person and didn't want to show here the true horrors he could do to affect her.
He looked around, he felt like he shouldn't of came. He looked around further and met eyes with his son. He thought over and decided to tell him.

"I am Poseidon." He said quickley changing into what he looked at the moment but with green eyes and black hair. Than from that instance his pants started to grow into armor, and the top of his upper body, from a necklace he was wearing, grew from that point into armor. The armor was fit to him well and looked like waves going over his body, the whole armor glowed a light blue. He than held out his left hand towards the sea, and water went floating in the air into his hand, and wove into a trident.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Jason was hoping this guy would reveal his true identity,and was surprised at it. "F-father...?" Jason said aloud. "Father,this is the first time I've seen you in the flesh,but I'd recognize you anywhere!" He said,sounding excited. He seemed to completely forget his earlier worry.

"Hear that Amethyst? This is my dad!" Jason repeated,like he couldn't believe it himself. He'd never seen his father in real life,his mother hadn't spoken much about him before. Only that she really cared about him. Now,Jason was finally meeting his father,Poseidon.

Jason smiled. "It's great to see you father,but what brings you here?" Jason asked him,suddenly realizing it was weird for a God to just show up out of the blue...literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Swim [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Swim [Open]   A Swim [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Swim [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next