Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Out for pizza [ open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Out for pizza [ open ] Empty
PostSubject: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:45 pm

It was just a few minutes past 12 when Dante woke up.
He put on his clothes and went for a walk around the cabin's.
"This place isnt that bad" Dante thought to himself while walking past the dinning pavilion.
At the moment he passed the door, his movements stopped.
"Pizza" he thought while slowly walking in.
"I'll have a pizza with olives, take it to me when youre done" Dante said while placing the money on the counter and walking to a seat close to the window.
He placed his feet on the table and waited for his pizza to arrive.
"I wonder where the other's are, maybe they overslept aswell".

When his pizza arrived, he opened the box and started eating slice after slice.
"Even the pizza here doesnt suck".
thinking he might get used to this for the moment, he returned to his pizza and looked out through the window again.
"Lets just hope im not here by myself".
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:34 am

After Walking around not being able to sleep since it had become such a habit ever since he saw his dad. Daimien then decided to try out his powers, hem so what other powers do i have besides black fire and ghost and demons and stuff. Shadow travel...., Daimien herd in his head and thought to himself what in the world is shadow travel. He instantly remembered his foster parents (demon protectors he sent back to hell) was going to teach him this but they never got the chance, Hem i wonder why Daimien thinks as a demonic look comes over his face.

Well let me try this shadow travel thing, he then see's the shadow off the bed and trys to jump in it, it failed and he ended up falling on his face, Da** i hope no 1 saw that he says as he gets back up and try's to focus as hard as he can and his leg begins sinks into the shadows his dog (Hell hound puppy) then wakes up and says ruff, making Daimien lose his focus.

hem, I'm glad you woke up Baito would you like to come along with me. He says as he looks at Baito. Ruff baito says jumping on his head. Well then here we go Daimien says as he focuses and him and baito sink into the shadows, while in the shadows all he see's is black and when he looks above he can see everything around the shadows. He then focus some more and says lets take this slow he then shoots of like a rocket everything around him is moving extremely fast as he try's to slow down he ends up coming out of the shadow and flying threw the Dinning Hall, Hem how'd i get here i could have swore i was in my cabin....oh well i minus well get something to eat. He then see's a guy standing over to the side and says hey what are you doing up so late, its a good thing this place has nocturnal monsters so the Dinning hall is open all day if not i guessed we be SOL, he says with a dull look on his face and walks over to the empty lunch line and saw all the other nocturnal monsters like half-bat/human or half-owl/human creatures sitting on the tables at the far right of the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 am

Enjoying his pizza, he suddenly saw a guy jumping into the dinning hall, seemingly out of nothing.
"Will you look at that" he said to himself while putting his pizza back on the table, "Sure dont see that every day".
He Raised his hand towards the boy and said "the name's Dante".
While eating his pizza, he was wondering why the boy had a dog on his head.
Also, how did he just jump in without using the door.

At one moment he was interrested, the second moment he lost it and continued eating it's pizza.
While eating, he was signaling the boy to sit down by the table.
"So, who was it that claimed you" Dante said a bit rude, but to the point.
"Have a slice" Dante said, offering a piece of his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 am

Hem, Daimien said as he saw the guy ask him to come sit down and get a slice of his pizza, i haven't had pizza in a while he thought to himself, he then said sure ill be right there, he went to the food line and got a T-bone steak and then went to the bending machine and got to Strawberry Dragon-Blood soda's he had remembered this drink from when his father gave it to him.

He sat down at the table and said here catch with a dull look on his face as he threw the soda softly just enough to make it across the table at Dante and gave the T-bone steak to his puppy and sat the steak on the ground along with his dog.

The names Daimien Son of Hades and who's son might you be? he says taking a slice a pizza that the guy offered him and begin to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:30 am

"Daimien, the son of hades eh" Dante said while finishing his third slice of pizza.
"I am the son of Athena, raised by anthony redgrave as a demon hunter" Dante said in all honesty.
He didnt think it was nececary to hold back any information on himself, since it wasnt very hard to figure out.
"I deal with rogue demon's and other creature's that belong in the netherworld. You could see me as the one that cleans those that have escaped your father".

"Now that you know who i am, why dont you tell me something about yourself kid".
This kid has something ominous about him, though he doesnt seem to be evil, dante thought while looking Daimien in the eyes for a second.
It didnt disturb Dante at all, as he simply continued eating.
"So i was wondering, are we the only one's here, or are the other's just damn good at hiding"
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Heeem, Interesting a Demon Hunter, Hem Hem Hem i guess you could say I'm a bit of a demon hunter to if they piss me off. He says with a devilish look on his face as he picks up another pizza and takes a bite.

I guess dad would be happy to have you around when Demons escape, aint that right Bai-to, usually he just lets them go free if hes to busy or he lets the hell hounds go get them i bet your parents will have allot more free time to play in the underworld if he becomes a professional aye Baito he says petting his dog on his head.

He then decided to answer the guys question 1st I'm not a kid 2nd well i guess i like being in the dark and playing with fire its always made me feel comfortable i know its weird but i think it might have something to do with the Hades being my dad and all. So what powers do you have, So far i can make black fire, Shadow Travel as i just discovered and summon demons and send them back to hell where they belong not only that but i can talk t ghost and spirits and see them to.

And no where not the only 1s here i saw about 5 Demi's god children earlier not to mention my uncle Poseidon claiming his son but other than that yea there might be others that are just god at hiding. Daimien says petting his Hell Hound puppy some more.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 pm

"Wait, your saying he let's some escape when he's busy" Dante said a slightly angered.
"Those things kill people, and he just let's them slip when he's busy".
"I can respect a man who takes care of demons, but i can never forgive a man who allows scum to walk the streets".
Picking his gun's out of his holder's, he showed them to daimien.
"These have been made by the man that raised me. They are used to purge the unholy and smite the dead".
"You know, the demon's your father let slip killed my father and my stepdad".

"But, i cant blame him for it. Though he should have kept those monster's in, i know for myself that there are way too many to hold on you're own".
"That is why i am here, to make sure that i take out any demon i come across".

Daimien started telling him about his hobbys and techniques, also stating that his pet was apparently a hellhound.
Though Dante thought of it to be strange why he would want to summon demon's, he was impressed when he said that he'd "punish them if they piss him off"

"So i take it that you are the type of guy with a temper. I personally like your style, though i will have to personally see what your "Demon summon's" look like. And if you can, i would like to see how you deal with one".
"I have an idea, if you can conjure me a strong enough demon, it might just live long enough for me to Show you my ability's".
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:03 am

Hem, Dante says as he saw the boy get angry he then gets a little angry at the boy himself when he says "Those things kill people, and he just let's them slip when he's busy"."I can respect a man who takes care of demons, but i can never forgive a man who allows scum to walk the streets". he then says you have no right to bad mouth him he does the best he can to keep those things down there usually the only 1s that slip out are the weak ones because he's to busy trying to keep the strong 1s down there, if he real did just let them go away and walk the earth anytime they filled like it everybody would be dead.

He then saw the guy pull out his gun, You think that what actually work on 1 of those strong demons that my father keeps his best to keep down in hell there so fast you wouldn't even get 1 shot in before they chopped your head of i couldn't even beat them right now if i wanted 2, besides you act like my dad wanted to be the god of the underworld. I 'm sorry about your dad and step dad but this kind of stuff happens more often then you think your not the only 1 who has been hurt by a demon.

Daimien then slams his hands on the table, Every foster parent i have had, has died because of me, because of the demons that were sent to protect me decided that they wanted to shit! there own way! because of this instead of just adopting me straight away they wanted to turn me into a miserable demon just like them, so they decided to made it that every time i got a foster parent....die on my birth day except them of course,But i wont let that happen, that's why i sent them back to the deep is part of hell where they belong. Daimien then calms down.

Then Daimien herd the boy say, "So i take it that you are the type of guy with a temper. I personally like your style, though i will have to personally see what your "Demon summons's" look like. And if you can, i would like to see how you deal with one". "I have an idea, if you can conjure me a strong enough demon, it might just live long enough for me to Show you my ability's" Daimien then said well as you can see i do have a little bit of a temper and sure ill show you the demons but it has to be during a game of capture the flag Ive been wanting to punch and beat the crap out of people ever since i came here and Capture the flag is the perfect game for it.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:29 am

He felt sorry for the kid that he had lost his fosterparents aswell, though he wouldnt show that fact.
"Yea, demon's can be a real pain in the ass".
It was funny that he said he wasnt a hothead, though he hammered his fist on the table not a minute again.
Dante grinned for a moment instead of being a wise guy, and leaned back with his chair.

ill show you the demons but it has to be during a game of capture the flag Ive been wanting to punch and beat the crap out of people ever since i came here and Capture the flag is the perfect game for it.

"Seriously, capture the flag, hah" Dante said laughing.
"I didnt exactly have a "Game" in mind when i said i'd show you my ability's" Dante said while he stopped laughing.
When he heard Daimien say that he wanted to beat the crap out of people, it reminded him of himself a little.

"I'm not really the kind of guy that play's games, Kid" Dante said while standing up.
"But, i'll make an exception this time" He said while turning his back on Daimien and walking at the door.

While opening the door, he said "Let me know where and when".
"Adios, kid".

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 am

Daimien said what the guy had to say, he picked up his dog and put it on his head and left the lunch room. Heeem, this going to be fun, Daimien says with a devilish look on his face.

[[EXIT]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for pizza [ open ]   Out for pizza [ open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for pizza [ open ]
Page 1 of 1