Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Pondering [[Open to First]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Pondering [[Open to First]] Empty
PostSubject: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:26 am

Who was she? That was a question often left unanswered for the young demi-god. Sure, she got answers. But they were never really the answers that she wanted. They would always say that she was Akirina Oaks, born to a normal suburban family to Mr. And Mrs. Oaks. But she didn't even look like her parents. And it was odd that she never did notice.

Mr. And Mrs. Oaks, both honestly look alike. Despite them being married, they both could pass as cousins, even brother and sister. They both had there hair a shade of orange, somewhere between blonde and red head. Both had light eye color, Mr. Oaks' being light blue, and Mrs. Oak's being grey. Both had tan skin, and their built was bulky like. They were both oddly spotted with freckles around their body

Akirina, with her dark–closer to red than brown hair, was surely not like her parents. People would say she came closer to her grandmother, but even blind men could see it wasn't true. The pale skin and lean posture was enough to tell. And her skin was practically flawless! No freckle or mole to be found. And her eyes weren't light at all. They were an odd color of amber– almost maroon in some way.

And now here she was, finding out the truth. Though she should be happy with such great news, she couldn't help but sulk. Her parents weren't really her parents. Her life wasn't really her life. Her questions weren't answered just yet. But being the daughter of a God, Apollo to be exact was just almost breath taking. Just years ago she would be dreaming about about Greek Gods, Greek Dancing, even fantasizing herself in this kind of world. But now, it didn't feel so great. Or maybe she just wasn't used to it yet?

So she sat there, moping around. It wasn't like her. She missed her parents and everyone back home. She sighed, almost wishing she wasn't here, but didn't really wish. Instead, she decided to look to the bright side and play around with her new "powers".

The light in her hands were amazing. They felt warm, in a comforting way. She closed her eyes, taking in the warmth. Unaware of what or who was lurking behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:07 am

Taking a night walk throughout the forest, he was looking for a place to take a rest.
He then saw a light in the distance, behind the treeline.
"Hmm, a light in the darkness" Dante said grinning.
"Let's check it out".

When he neared the light, he saw a girl was making the light.
"Well hello there, arent you a shiny little angel" he said a little mocking while the light blinded him a little.
"Could you turn off the spot's for a while" Dante said smilling.
"By the way, the name's dante".
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:16 am

Akirina, turned around, shocked by the new appearance. Looking at him, she had a feeling of respect for the guy. He looked older than her, and stronger than her. Maybe it was best if she tried not to taunt the guy. Even if he was possibly trying to get on her nerves. Needless to say, she knew that wasn't a comment.

"Oh, okay sure." She said, nodding, the light in her palms disappearing. She was sad to see the light go away, especially since it was a marvelous feeling, but didn't argue. She didn't want to start anything wrong, so she just did as he told her to.

"Hi Dante. I'm Akirina. You may call me Rina." She hoped he would call her Rina. She didn't like being called by her full name. It was too heavy and a mouthful. Plus, Rina seamed better, and suited her more. She didn't want to look rude, if she ever ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 am

"I hope he will call me rina" dante heard.
His mind reading had just kicked in again, though it was pretty helpfull this time.

"Rina huh, that name suits you" Dante said while he sat down against a tree.
"How long have you been here" he asked her.
She was smaller, and most likely younger then him.
He could also see that she was a little bit startled by his appearance, though that was not his intention.

"Hey now, dont be afraid of me, be afraid of the other creatures that walk around in this region" Dante said smilling while pointing deeper into the forest.
When he left the dinner, he took a few bags of peanuts with him.
"want some" Dante said while trowing a bag of peanut's at Rina.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:23 am

[[Ima try the color thing. xD]]

"Thanks." She said, after he told her that the name suited her. Akirina's gaze followed him as he sat against a tree.

"Um, I'm not sure. I think a couple of hours." She said, trying to remember the time she did get here. She must've spent the time day dreaming again. Well, she had to have come here by four right? She wondered what time it was. It had to be late in the evening, though she couldn't tell. Everything pretty much seamed like day to her since her powers kicked in.

"Creatures? There are other creatures?" Akirina wasn't sure if she should be afraid of the creatures or not. She wouldn't want to hurt the creatures, and she didn't want to get hurt herself. Maybe the creatures were nice, but why would this guy, Dante, tell her to be afraid? She decided to shrug it off.

"Oh, thank you." Akirina had forgotten about dinner. And she wondered why she wasn't as hungry as she should be. Maybe it was a new effect of her demi-god life, or maybe hunger just wasn't something important right now. As she tore open the bag of peanuts, Akirina wanted to pay the guy back.

"I should probably pay you back." She said. The guy didn't have to give her the bag of peanuts, he could've had it for himself. Akirina felt shy that she hadn't prepared a meal for herself, and wanted to give the guy something in return.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 am

"Don't mention it, Kid" Dante said while leaning against the tree.
The girl reminded him of his younger sister.
Dante started smiling for a second, but then his face turned back to normal and continued the conversation.

"So, who's kid are you" Dante asked Rina, trying to figure out who it might be.
He knew the girl had the ability to make light, but since he wasnt that great at greek mythology he couldnt figure it out.

"Sit down kid, you don't want to be spot by a leucrocotea do you"
Though he had absolutely zero knowledge of greek god's, he had alot of knowledge on demonic entities and other monstrosities.
He wasnt afraid of what was living here in the forests, because most of the creature's here should be lesser one's. Though he wasnt sure of what was living in the deeper region's of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 am

"I'm Apollo's child." Akirina stated. "I just found out, actually." She smiled. Being Apollo's child somehow filled the empty void inside of her. And at least one of her questions were answered. "And how about you? Who's your parent?"

She listened to him, and sat down. She didn't know what a Leucrocotea was and didn't know if it was appropriate to ask. Maybe she should ask for an explanation. After plopping a few peanuts into her mouth, she chewed and swallowed.

"What is a leucrocotea, anyway?" She hoped she didn't sound stupid or anything. She was just getting the hang of her powers. She wasn't used to the Greek Mythology come to life thing yet.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:21 am

He wasnt suprised by the fact that she didnt know what a leucrocotea was. He only found out that they lived around these parts. He was very much acustomed to demonology.
He knew where most Hell gates, or underworld gates where, and also knew how most of the demon's travelling pattern's.

"You might have heard of demon's being evil people being reincarnated as a monster, or that demon's just spawn whenever hades wants to ?. Well both assumption's are wrong.
It is true that a human can become a demon and that hades and his sons can summon them, but the main thing is that most demon's are not like you and i. There is a place in the underworld that is between tartarus and Hades's plain that is called the demonic realm.
In that place there are all sorts of demon's, though not all are evil.
Demon's are basically like other mammal's, they breed to get baby's just like us.
There are alot of different kinds of demon's, just like there are lion's, elephants, dog's and mice in our world. But in that plain, there exist demonic lords that are only slightly weaker then hades. The reason that demon's get out is that he has to make sure the strong demon's dont make it here.
The good thing is that most of these demon lords are more busy fighting eachother for domination then to break out. the leucrocotea is just one of the lesser demon's, it is alot like a dog, though it has very powerfull jaws
".
Dante knew that he had been rattling on and on, but he thought that the girl had the right to know of it when the time comes that she has to fight one herself.
He knew more then everyone else what it is like to fight a demon, or what a demon can do to your loved one's.

"I hope that answered your question, Kid" Dante said while closing his eyes again.
"Ooh right, i forgot, My mother is called Athena".
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 am

Akirina listened to his explanation. She had plenty of questions to ask him, but decided on a little at a time. At least he filled up her knowledge with things she probably would need to know. She scanned the surroundings to check if any of the Leucrocotea were there. And thankfully none were in sight.

"Yeah, thank you for the explanation. And just one question, is there any ways to beat one of these Leucrocotea?" She didn't want to kill any, no. She just wanted to make sure she was safe, and that the demon would be slightly injured. Injured enough to make sure he doesn't hurt someone again, but not that badly injured that he would die.

"Athena? Wow! That's amazing!" Akirina knew Athena was respected for being the Goddess of war. Akirina wondered if Dante was as equally skilled as his mother as the way he looked. She wondered if they looked alike, and she wondered if he had inherited most of her skill.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 am

"just one question, is there any ways to beat one of these Leucrocotea". Dante saw how she was looking at the treeline, and he didnt need mind reading to know what she was thinking of.
"Well, there is one way to kill it, you've just got to kick the crap out of em" Dante said grinning.

"Dont worry, they only come near human's when they are either lost or starving. It's hard to figure out wich one it is" He said trying to comfort her a little bit.
"Anywho, what are you doing out here this late. I came out here to rest a bit for the game tomorrow".
Thinking of the invitation he got from Daimien, he turned to the girl.
"Did you sign up for it".

Dante wasnt the guy that loved playing games, but still he wanted to join, just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 am

"Oh I did join." Akirina said with a smile. She wanted to be included in the fun, and maybe even help win the game. She hoped her team would be the one to succeed, but then she felt bad about the other team.

"You signed up for it as well? Which team will you be in? I only know I'm in the red team." She said, scratching her head a bit. She didn't know if it was rude to ask this many questions. But what was done can't be undone. She closed her eyes, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:59 am

"You did huh, well thats just perfect" Dante said smiling.
"I was the first to get invited actually, Daimien wanted to face me in the arena".
"Too bad you and i won't be on the same team. But hey, this will be a blast don't you think".

Stretching his hands, he wondered what the girl could do if she was forced to defend herself.
"So, do you have any weaponry, ability's or stuff like that" Dante asked checking the girl for any weapon's she might have on her.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 am

"Well, not really. Nothing that special. I'm not actually a fighter. I prefer to be...More of a healer." It was true. Akirina was definitely not a fighter. Heck, she wasn't even close. If her attacks were actually awesome and powerful, maybe she'd switch. But it was her attitude that really held her back.

Good 'ol Akirina. Too good to not even hurt a fly.

Was that who she really was, though? Did she always want to be known as that?

Well, maybe yes.

"And you?" She wondered if this guy was a fighter. He'd have to be. It was expected as the son of Athena. Maybe if she was his sister, she could be a strong fighter like him.

But no. She wasn't his sister or a fighter. She was Akirina Oaks, daughter of Apollo. A healer.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 am

"I know what you're thinking about, and yes, i am a fighter. Always has been and always will be" Dante said while standing up.
"So, do you want to be a fighter" Dante asked her, though he knew the answer allready.
"Cause if you want, i can train you to be one".

Being the son of Athena, Dante was a capable fighter, strategist and craftsman, all that was needed to be a capable trainer.
He could craft weapons, teach one to use it, and even help one make their own technique's to use with it.

Deep down, he was hoping she would say yes.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:59 am

"Really? Thank you so much. I'd love to." Akirina lit up. Literally. Maybe she was glowing, but that was probably something that had to do with her father being Apollo. She thought it was rude to glow, so she turned it off.

"Sorry. That happens sometimes" Akirina apologized. She really did want Dante to train her, and she hoped she wouldn't be a useless student. She hoped that she would be able to learn easily and that she would be capable for it.

'I hope I'll be a good student'She thought. She clapped her hands happily, beaming a smile at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:10 am

"Then it's settled, you are my student now" Dante said grinning.
"It will be long and hard, but it will also be fun".
What am i getting myself into, well i promissed it now, and i have to keep it.
He turned around and saw how happy the girl was.

Dante sighed and said, "Meet me here in two hours, i have to round some things up and then i'll be here waiting".
Then he walked home, not waiting for any response because he knew she would show up.
He then raised his hand in the air, signaling the he was leaving.

[[exit]]
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:14 am

A smile on Akirina's face stated she was happy and content. It would be stupid to yell a thank you but she did so anyways. She yelled it out, grinning like an idiot. She had a teacher to teach her things now.

She would be an apprentice. She started walking back to the cabin, to freshen up. She needed to wear appropriate clothing for whatever he was going to train her on. The afternoon dress she was wearing didn't seam appropriate.

As she lay down on her cabin bed, thinking about the day. She couldn't help but thank her father for everything. Luck has found her. And she would learn to fight.

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering [[Open to First]]   Pondering [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pondering [[Open to First]]
Page 1 of 1