Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] Empty
PostSubject: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:30 am

Five seconds. Akirina had been underwater for five whole seconds. Gah, had she had nothing to do that day? But of course! The young child of Apollo had been doing nothing that day. Nothing at all. Not even taking time to nap or read, or even sing and play with whatever musical instrument she could find.

So she decided to head over to the beach. Slipping on the turquoise spotted tankini and matching flip-flops she began her journey to the camp's beach. It wasn't really far from the cabins, but she wanted to make it sound like an interesting story.

So there she was, trying to hold her breath for a boast-worthy amount of time. Of course she wouldn't brag or anything, but it felt good to her.

Five seconds. She wasn't a son or daughter of Poseidon or anything, but five seconds seamed like a good amount of time to her! She laughed as she continued splashing in the waters, not bothering to try to hold her breath again.
Back to top Go down
Siege

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm

It had been a long day, one of his longest so far in this very unbelievable summer at what he'd come to know as his Home away from Home, Camp Half Blood. Swordplay had come to be a liking of his, and every time he felt preoccupied or lost, or even a smidge irritated, he'd head over to the arena and find someone to bop over the head with the flat of his blade. This particular day, there was no one. Not one person practicing their swordsmanship, and the training sessions were to be held just before Lunch, so he had a lot of free time to kill and not an idea of how to do it.

The Beach?, he thought, seeing as it was one of the places he could think clearly. That would have be a refreshing change from decapitating the dummies in the Arena, and perhaps he might find some solitude to clear his head of all that unnecessary clutter. But no such luck, for as he arrived at the sandy shores, the first thing he saw was the girl splashing around in the waters of the lake, something he himself enjoyed doing.

There was the chance, to go and join her and introduce himself to make his first acquaintance and perhaps friend in this place. But the urge to splash water at her, was far to great and he succumbed to it. Concentrating on the waters of the lake, he willed for them to obey him, and they did as the water around her suddenly began spirally, before it coned inwards, towards her head from all sides, spraying her with some salty ocean waters.
"Ssup?"

[OOC: Yeah... if you feel I god modded there, feel free to say you dodged it or something. But I just did that in a bit of fun, so I hope we're cool]
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 pm

[[It's okay ^^ I don't mind. We're cool =P]]

Akirina watched as the water suddenly made a spirally shape, then before she knew it, it came towards her head, showering her in beach water. She laughed, and she turned to see a guy, probably older than her. He towered above her, he was just so tall. Compared to the guy, she was tiny.

She smiled, after he spoke. And she waved at him, smiling.

"Hey there! " She didn't want to feel rude and not acknowledge his presence. So she waved and sat down, underwater. It was shallow so her shoulders and above could still be seen.

"I'm Akirina Oaks. But you can call me Rina. And you are?" She wasn't sure if he was new or not, but that didn't matter. This could be a good time to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Siege

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Interestingly, the girl didn't seem at all annoyed or irritated by his attempt to provoke a reaction. Perhaps, Demi-Gods were different than humans in more than one ways, or maybe this one was just the odd one out. Either way, it seemed she was the congenial sort, easy to approach and befriend, very trusting and the caring sort. Not to mention energetic, from the way she greeted him. Well, she wasn't the most suspicious of Demi-Gods either, from the way she was so quick to introduce herself to the new guy, indicating she was probably younger by a few years.

"I'm Lance... Lance Siegler", he replied in friendly, though less hyper tone of voice as he returned her wave with a similar motion of his own. Walking towards her, casually, he stopped at the edge of the beach, and asked her a question of his own. "So Rin... how much coffee did you have this morning?". Yes, it was meant to be a sarcastic comment on her hyperness, though he expected no appreciation for it. Not from the target of the comment anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 pm

"Um, none actually." Akirina said. She knew that this was meant to be sarcastic, but she couldn't help but answer anyways. Honestly though, the fourteen year old wasn't allowed to drink coffee. Since Mr. And Mrs. Oaks were health-nuts, they wouldn't let her drink anything they thought that would poison her young teenage mind. And one of the things on that list was coffee.

"Why don't you come in? The water's great." She said, smiling. She knew he was a child of Poseidon, obviously by the way he did the cool water thing. Since he liked water, he should at least swim in it. And she hoped he would.

She was tired of playing in the beach alone.
Back to top Go down
Siege

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm

"Err..." was all he could think of saying, as the girl innocently answered what was meant to be sarcastic. She might have been joking herself for all he knew, though it didn't seem likely. Not with that face, though he had his doubts she really was as innocent as she put herself out to be. He couldn't help but be suspicious, seeing as his entire life, he'd been lied to and kept astray from the truth; his truth. He could have gone on, brooding about the past, but experience had taught him to let bygones be bygones.

Pushing aside any unrelated of unnecessary thoughts, he smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head with one hand, while he slowly backed away from the water saying "Maybe some other day...", as he giggled under his breath, before continuing his sentence, "... I'm still having a lot of trouble taking all of this in. Not quite ready to splash around in the water yet" he finished, feeling a bit relieved having finally said it. Hopefully, she wouldn't take is offensively though even if she did, that was not even on his list of things to worry about.

Waiting for her to reply, he casually leaned backwards on a waist height rock, resting his rear over its cold, hard surface, placing his hands in the pockets of his brown bermuda's and kicking the heel of his sandals against the rock to get the sand out. The ocean was his friend. The sand, was most definetly not.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:57 am

"Okay, some other time then. I felt the same thing when I was told as well." Akirina said, as she continued playing with the water. She cupped it in her hands, then watched as it trickled down. She didn't feel like getting up yet, so she continued doing this for a number of times.

" You're a son of Poseidon right? That's really cool." She didn't mind that she was Apollo's child, but Poseidon seamed powerful as well. She just grinned, as she scooped up some sand, then turned to face him.

She rolled the sand in her palms, then mushed it together, forming a sphere. The sand balls were dark and had that rocky feeling to it. It was just like dark, mushy snow! She laughed as she plopped it in the water, making a splash noise.
Back to top Go down
Siege

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:25 pm

He regarded her with a kind gaze, the sort you'd give to a cute puppy or the sort. Her innocence was laudable, the way she took everything so lightly, completely unaware that she was poking sensitive territory there. Perhaps talking about it wasn't the right thing, but being near the ocean made him think about his lineage and that just made him mad. "Cool, huh? I've never even met the guy, and till a few weeks ago, I didn't even know he existed.", he said, sounding almost aggressive. He was irritated, and he was sour and bitter, at his father who let him believe he was abnormal; always doubting himself, thinking he was crazy for imagining some of the things he thought were just hallucinations till they began making sense, just recently. He could go on ranting for hours, though he preferred not to depress himself with such thoughts that day.

"Listen, can we not talk about him?", he asked, his tone and his mind gradually settling down. Eager to change the subject, he decided to ask her a few questions of his own. "How about you? Whose your father?", he inquired, basically being polite and a bit curious. Not many demi-gods were this... passive, a fair majority possessing a pretty huge ego and a bad superiority complex. Seeing one as benevolent and carefree as her, did make him curious. After all, he was just half-human.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:31 pm

"Oh, sorry if I said anything that upset you, " Akirina said, turning to face him again. She put on an apologetic look to show him that she was serious. He had something to be mad about she guessed, since he had never met his father. But then again, she hadn't either.

"My father's Apollo. Can't say that I've met him, but judging Greek Mythology, he seams pretty cool." Akirina said, slightly smiling. She'd love to meet him one day, and prove to herself that he wasn't a lie. That this whole thing wasn't a facade.

Just like how the rest of her life has been.
Back to top Go down
Siege

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:33 pm

"I see you're not that lucky either, huh?", said the boy, clenching his fists as the tide suddenly began to rise, the water augmenting unconsciously to his will. Even if just slightly, it was responding to his emotions, and he didn't know why but it made him feel like the man he was forced to call his father was looking over him. It should have made him angrier, but it seemed to calm him. Perhaps that was the effect of being near the water, perhaps not. Someone as moody as him was definitely not easy to understand.

"So... on that happy note, I'll take my leave." he declared, in no mood to continue a conversation this depressing. It'd just beaten the entire purpose of his visit to the ocean; feeling better. In fact, it only made him him more resentful of his father. When the hell did it all become so complicated, he thought, walking away from the ocean, kicking a small rock out of his path, the stone flying over the ledge and hitting a bronze shield which happened to be just sitting there, with a spear, stacked against a tree, while he continued towards his cabin, paying little attention to anything other than the sensation of his the sand seeping through the openings in his sandals, with each consecutive step.

[You're welcome to stop me. if you like. Otherwise, assume I left]
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:16 am

"Hey wait a second!" Akirina said, getting up, and running out of the beach. She was dripping wet as she was running towards him, the sand developing footprints. The ground was being moistened by her movements. She caught up with him and she started panting, trying to catch her breath. It was difficult for her, as she was the type who hated running.

Finally she managed to choke out,

" Why don't you stay? It's fun with company here." She said, eyes gazing up at him. She looked up at him, tired of bending down and panting. " Please?" She didn't want to beg, and she knew he had a right to leave. But it was kinda lonely being there alone, and she wouldn't give up on a chance to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]   Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Seconds Under Water[[Open to First]]
Page 1 of 1