Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] Empty
PostSubject: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 pm

~Basic Information~
Name: Miraj Meyers
Birthday: February 29th (Leap Year)
Olympian Parent: Ares God Of War

~Appearance & Personality~
Spoiler:
Description/Picture: Miraj is known for being described as notoriously beautiful though she is in no way of comparison to Aphrodite she feels the need to bring up her looks in every conversation. Although her father is the god of war she stays away from armor and soldier type outfits. She wears mostly summer dresses and regular mortal clothes to fit in with the latest trends and fashion. She has jet black hair with seductive blue eyes that she uses for her male victims into falling for her.

Height: Rough 5'7
Weight: 128 lbs.
Personality: Miraj's personality is very manipulative as well as her father, she uses her beauty to gain trust of many male students and pits them against each other for her affection causing rivalries and fights between the boys. Filling her pleasing needs of chaos and war to spread. Although she seems to be popular with males, she tends to stay away from the female population due to her thinking of them as just "bimbo's in her way".

Powers
Very Manipulative and and advanced in developing strategic military tactics. Can cause disruption and arguments between fellow students allowing her to get a feel off of their hate. When extremely angry she is shown to go into warrior mode and display acts of violence and hatred toward anyone in her way.

Moves:

Name: War Pulse
Description: The user can create an invisible wave the sweeps around their foes to make them all hate each other. Almost immediately, the people in range of the move will start fighting each other.

Name: Weapon-less Assault
Description: This gives the user 10% more strength on top of what he/she already has. It is perfect for unarmed combat.

Name: Frenzy
Description: When the user is angry, their fists and eyes will flare a blood red colour, granting the user 20% more endurance when fighting.

Name: Chaos Burst
Description: The user will slam their fists down onto the ground, and foes within a 10 metre radius will be sent flying backwards, thus making them dis-orientated for 1 post.

Name: Deception
Description: The user can impersonate and frame anyone of their choosing by morphing into an exact replica of the victim. Can be mostly used for quick escape. Entire transformation last for 2 post.

Name: Puppet Master
Description: The user can manipulate and change the user's emotions at will from at least a 20 feet radius. Last for 1 post

~History~
Growing up during her life Miraj was found on the doorsteps of an orphanage during the 1st year of her life, no one working in the building knew anything about her birth parents or where she came from all she had was a necklace around her neck which was in Greek writing. They soon decrypted and translated the writing to learn her name Miraj Meyers. Miraj was soon adopted at age 5 to a wealthy family living in Beverley Hills. She has grown up living with the privilege of finer things in life making her spoiled. Upon starting school Miraj didn't make many friends due to her unusual love for violence and rapid mood swings. On her 13th birthday Miraj began having an unusual obsession with watching war stories on the history channel and even orchestrating 10 fights in 1 month at school, her foster parents began getting worried of strange acts of behavior and sent her toward a psychologist for professional help. During her times with him she learned that she suffered from carrying suppressed memories in her mind about ancient Greeks and their history. Now Miraj is currently looking for a way to find out more about her past and where she truly comes from.

Last edited by XXDarknessXX on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 am

I see no problems here, Darkness. The only thing I would advise is to add moves for your character, so when she is approved she will have them at her disposal.

~Athena
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 pm

thanks for the advice.
but my only issue is what kind of moves can she have?
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 pm

No problem, it's what I'm here for ^^
And if you PM me, I can think of some for you. The moves for Athena's children are pretty similar to the ones of Ares. I'll be happy to help you out.

~Athena
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Edited Moves.
Thanks Poseidon and Athena for the help
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 pm

No problem. May I be the first to welcome you properly into the world of a Half-Blood. You can now start role playing, and I'll tell Jason to add your colour ^^ (This is Athena on my other account :3)

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Is there any good place you recommend i start
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 pm

I would recommend that you start off going to your cabin, Darkness, so you can get settled in. When I'm out of my current thread with my other account, I'll give you a tour of the Camp so you know where everything is :3

~Athena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]   Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miraj Meyers [Daughter of Ares]
Page 1 of 1