Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ares the war maker(Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Ares~

Ares the war maker(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Ares the war maker(Done)   Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am

~Basic Information~

Name: Ares God of War and Agriculture

((Most of this stuff I am getting from wiki and other online sources))

~Appearance & Personality~

Description/Picture:
Ares the war maker(Done) Guy111

He usually wears sunglasses, and sometimes a hat. When he gets angry his hair turns firey red, an his pupils become blazing red. He likes to keep young.

Height: Any height he wants to be Usual height is 6"2
Weight: Any weight he wants to be Usual Weight is 450( most of it being muscle)

Personality:

Ares doesn't have the best personality. In fact he has a bad one. He is sneaky, devious, defying, and random at all times. He likes to get other's to do his dirty work. Though he is a ladies man(player), he knows when to take care of his buisness. He loves fighting like he loves woman. He does not like to be defied by anyone, and traitors are dealt with quickly. He does not lose his temper quickly, but when he does you will know. He is a smooth talker and very flirty at times. He loves to get others to do things that could mess p his status in olympia

Powers:

As an immortal Olympian god, Ares possesses vast strength (lifting up to 70 tons) and endurance. Physically superior to most Olympian gods, he has virtually inexhaustible stamina and does not tire appreciably after any exertion. Like all Olympians, Ares is immortal, possessing a life essence that cannot be terminated by conventional means. Although he can be wounded in battle, his godly life force gives him incredible recuperative abilities. He can fully recover from penetration wounds (such as by blades or bullets) in anywhere from minutes to hours, depending on the wound’s severity. He has even been known to set himself on fire in battle and hurl himself at his opponents as a living fireball. Only an injury sufficient to vaporize him or disperse a major portion of his bodily molecules could cause him physical death. Even then, his life essence may still endure.

Originally, Ares’ skill was limited to the use of all implements of war used in the time of ancient Greece and Rome, such as javelins, axes, swords, and flails. Over the years, however, he has mastered all forms of weaponry, both modern and ancient.

Symbol of Power:

Burning torch: It has the ability to burn anything that it comes into contact with. The flames can only be put out by the one holding the torch. Ares usually sets himself on Fire with the Torch causing anything near him, or anything he comes into contact with to burn until he commands for the flame to stop. The flame never goes out, though the fire can be put out by another symbol of power, but it has to be in reason. The only known object to have the ability to put the fire out is Poseidon's Trident

~History~

Ares was born on Olympus. His mother and father was Zeus and Hera. He was known as the God of slaughter, warfare, and warriors. Many hated him, but he was also the God of courage, the savior of cities and father of victory. Though Athena is also recognized as the God of War, she does not deal with the violence.

Throughout Ares life he caused much trouble. The love goddess Aphrodite was Ares' lover. Their children, Deimos 'Terror' and Phobos 'Fear', accompanied Ares, and help explain why Ares' variety of warfare earned so much hatred. In addition, there is the notorious goddess of Discord (Eris), who used a golden apple to start the conflict among the gods that led to the Trojan War. She was another companion of Ares.

At this time Zeus doesn't really trust him. No one really trusts him. He loves violence, war, and women. Who would actually trust Ares with those attributes he have. Currently he is either on Olympus or down on earth doing something he shouldn't be doing.

~RP Sample~

Ares stood on Mount Olympus. He looked out into the world. He was not amused about all the peace around. He blamed Athena. Actually he always blamed Athena. If it wasn't his father's fault, it was Athena's fault. He wanted to cause a little bit of chaos. So he stepped on the edge of mount olympus, and free fell. He went falling into the abyss not knowing what would happen. He hit the ground and a puff of smoke aroused everywhere. He stood up, and everyone just stood and stared.

He was already mad these mortals were staring at him. Good thing he was wearing his hat, and sunglasses. Usually his pupils would be flaming red, and his hair flaming red by now. Though he just walked away from them. He never really walked away, but then again why should he stay. He began to walk around bored for a moment. He wanted to see how people would react if he would do something chaotic. So he took out his torch let the flame out a little, and it began to burn a building.

He then walked away and all of these people began to scream "Fire Fire". He was laughing about it. Then the fire company comes. They spray water on the building, but the fire never goes out. The building is completley on fire. Everyone is running around like it's the end of the world. Ares couldn't help but chuckle about this events. "I only wish the fates would tell me about these things so I can get a early laugh next time", said Ares laughing. He watched as the firemen didn't know what to do.

Then after a few minutes some loud thunder is heard in the sky. Ares did not pay attention, but then more of it came. It finally caught his attention. "Okay grumpy pants. Never let me have any fun", said Ares as he took out his torch and walked by the building again. As soon as he did the fire went out. Ares wet back up to Olympus. This is where he got nagged twice. Once by his Father, and Athena wouldn't shut up either. When she nagged it irritated Ares, and Zeus could see that so he allowed her to do it. Another weird day in the eyes of Olympians. Ares needs something new to do.

Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

Ares the war maker(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ares the war maker(Done)   Ares the war maker(Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:50 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com

Ares the war maker(Done)
Page 1 of 1