Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good News:

Go down 
+4
Hayato
Dante
Kaira
~Jason_Reaf~
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

Good News: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:31 am

And i forgot to mention that some of the Soul Eater show/manga was based in ancient times or at least they went to some places that where in a sense ancient time. And in Death Note theirs hardly any fighting. All i have to do is Google your a** after i get enough information on you and your as good as dead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:35 am

Oh Also id help be an approval admin if you want. Oh and i still suggest a Rosario + Vampire RPG because i think it would be cool for every 1 to create a monster then RP as it in school full of others where we have battle and have to try to hide or powers from each other but in the end we all end up showing them and fighting each other or becoming great friends. Frigging awesome.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:39 am

Soul eater can be a good rp and I've watched it here every morning at Philippines and all the actions and stuff but I liked more about Kaira's suggestion about the ancient times.. Smile and I'm currently interested about it...pure ancient...a History...^^

Hey...do you guys know any books, comics, or tv series that involves myths...for I really want to rp about mythology like this one....

But it is OUR choice guys of what we are going to rp with and a few hours later Sir Jason will make a poll topic about what we should rp...and we need votes from you so please be a little more active in this site... Smile

sunny
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 am

yea but in ancient times the weapons sucked but. So unless its a ancient time like so to say. Something with allot of action an anime like that then i would join. But if we want allot of people to join it should be something popular that allot of people like. Like soul eater for instants its 1 of the highest ranking animes/manags there are. I know like 18 people that alone that are still waiting and hoping they make a new anime season.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 am

i also would like to submit something.
how about something more unknown like, a medieval/fantasy Rp site.
With let's say Human's, Elves, Undead (led by human necromancers) and the likes.

Like say humans have:
Battlemages
Knights
Crusaders
Crossbowmen

Undead would have:
Necromancers
Brutes/ghouls
Fallen crusaders
Dark elves

Elves would have:
Archers
Lancers
Druids (comunication with the elements/elemental powers)
shamans (comunication with nature/nature powers)

The story would be like this,

The undead story explained at high speed:
The undead are led by [name] who hates his own kind.
Creating a spell powerfull enough to awaken and enslave the dead, [name] tries to destroy all life.
Seeking out the dead elven warriors in their ancient homes, they have been under heavy assault by the elven, while the humans tried to cleanse the city's that have been overrun by the undead hordes.

The elven story would be like this:
The elves are by far the oldest of the races and wish to preserve nature and all living woodland animals.
Being ruled by high lord [name], they are a peacefull race that enjoy living in peace.
Living in peace with their human neighbours, they have been threatened to fight back when the war between humans and the undead started.
The humans started a base of operations from one side, cutting wood to create powerfull war machine's, while the undead have started befouling the woods on the other side, seeking to awaken the dead elven warriors and enslave them to their lord.
Not being able to diplomatically stop the lumbering of their forests, they declared war upon humanity and the undead hordes.

Human story:
The humans are the youngest of the races and have always tried to uncover the worlds mysteries.
One of these humans was the dark lord [name], who used his magic to awaken the dead.
Being cast out for his abominable acts of inhumanity and blasphemy, they have been under attack from the high north and the desert regions that have been taken by the undead hordes.
Going into the woods to lumber would for their war machine's, they have been under attack from the native elves and have been forced to build fortified lumbering camps all around the woods.
Because of the elves, the humans have lost grip on alot of their outer city's, losing them to the undead who use them as strongholds.
Having been overrun by evacuated people, tentcamps have been built outside of the main city to keep them under control.
Living with the fear of being killed by undead or being hunted down by elves, the humans have started funding the arcane schools of mage's, hoping they could use their powerfull magic to protect them from their adversaries.

I made this all up a years ago i think, i thought it would be kewl to make, so thats why i brought it up Razz
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 pm

its nice in all, but we want allot of members i think its best to choose something allot of people know and like. But i still like yours.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:38 am

Dante's suggestion is cool. Reminds me of Lord of the Rings kinda.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 am

Damn Dante.... that's thought out, and yeah kinda reminds you of Lord of the Rings... Hmm, alright, let's hear the top five ideas everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 am

Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Hmmm Well, I am creating a new forum that is MultiUniverse. In case no one knows about this theory it is that there are multiple universes and each one is similar yet slightly different. The main universe is connected through a series of 'wires' that stable the portals between worlds. Well my site is WIP been busy now as i was saying I have to where you can be any person you want, any race, anything really just working on everything.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Oh yes. Know that i have familarized myself with site controls i will help you with your site jason.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:33 pm

If Soul Eater has been voted majority...I think I'll take the character of Black Like a Star @ heaven Star ^^.

I really wanted it...ehhehe

sunny
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 am

lmao i shall be a Gun/Blade ;p
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:56 am

Can't wait for the final tally of votes Smile

Let's hope for the best guys Smile

sunny
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:37 am

Oh Hades, if you want I can be an admin or mod for your site if you need me. I'm already trying to help you out with supernatural but Plant hasn't been on recently so...
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am

If Ancient Times of China will be used as a rp..is it like dynasty warriors...?

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2