Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hephaestus [Finished]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hephaestus

Hephaestus

Hephaestus [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Hephaestus [Finished]   Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 am

~Basic Information~

Name: Hephaestus

~Appearance & Personality~

Description/Picture:

Hephaestus [Finished] God-Hephaestus

Height: Any height he wants to be
Weight: Any weight he wants to be

Personality:

Hephaestus tends to be gruff, and disappointed in life and in people. When he was a child, his mother wanted nothing to do with him, and tried to kill him merely because he wasn't a good looking baby. His wife Aphrodite, is unfaithful to him. He is very bitter about his life, and says that he puts his faith in machines rather then people, as machines can't let you down.
Hephaestus is said to have greatly admired Daedalus.

Powers:

Can make anything and is a master blacksmith and weaponry-maker.
Can control fire/lava.
Presumably possesses the standard powers of a god.

Symbol of Power:

Hammer, Anvil, Tongs

~History~

He was born from Zeus and Hera or just Hera. Hera bore Hephaestus parthenogenetically because she was engaged in a quarrel with Zeus. Because of his ugliness, Hera threw him out of heaven in disgust. He fell into the sea (or the river Oceanus). Thetis and the Oceanid Eurynome cared for him in a sea cave. He was flung by Zeus because he came to his mother’s rescue when Zeus was punishing her for opposing him. He fell for an entire day and landed on the island of Lemnos. He was cared for by the Sintians, an ancient Lemnian tribe. But he remained forever lame.

Hephaestus was identified by Greek colonists in southern Italy with the volcano gods Adranus of Mount Etna and Vulcanus of the Lipari islands. His forge was moved there by the poets. The first-century sage Apollonius of Tyana is said to have observed, "there are many other mountains all over the earth that are on fire, and yet we should never be done with it if we assigned to them giants and gods like Hephaestus".

An Athenian founding myth tells that Athena refused a union with Hephaestus because of his unsightly appearance and crippled nature, and that when he became angry and forceful with her, she disappeared from the bed. His ejaculation landed on the earth, impregnating Gaia, who subsequently gave birth to Erichthonius of Athens; then the surrogate mother gave the child to Athena to foster, guarded by a serpent. Hyginus made an imaginative etymology for Erichthonius, of strife between Athena and Hephaestus and the Earth-child. There is a Temple of Hephaestus, the Hephaesteum miscalled the "Theseum", located near the Athenian agora, or marketplace.

On the island of Lemnos, his consort was the sea nymph Cabeiro, by whom he was the father of two metalworking gods named the Cabeiri. In Sicily, his consort was the nymph Aetna, and his sons two gods of Sicilian geysers called Palici.

Homer makes Charis the wife of Hephaestus. However, according to most myths, Hephaestus is a husband of Aphrodite, who commits adultery with Ares and have a child named Eros.

~RP Sample~

Hephaestus is forging at his workshop until someone knock and shouted "Open this door and come out" someone shouted. Then Hephaestus got out of his workshop wondering who is shouting. When Hephaestus got out, he didn't see anyone.

"Hey! Who is knocking at my door?!" Hephaestus shouted. The other day a strange voice shouted again at his door. "Open this door and come out. Don't be afraid of me! Come Here!" He said. Then Hephaestus brought a hammer for safety. When Hephaestus got out he saw something...he saw a strange man with dark aura.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Hephaestus said while walking towards the man. "You will know until the right time and the right place comes." The strange man said while smiling at Hephaestus. Then the strange man disappeared. Then He woke up from his bed and realize that it was just a dream. He can't stop thinking of who and what is the strange man wants from him.

[[[THE END]]]
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus [Finished]   Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 am

Hmm......... okay, ~Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Hephael

Hephael

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus [Finished]   Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Win!
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus [Finished]   Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Congratz! Brother! ^^. Very Happy

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus [Finished]   Hephaestus [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hephaestus [Finished]
Page 1 of 1