Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite   Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:29 pm

~Basic Information~

Name: Amethyst Olivia Hart
Birthday: 28th of June
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite

~Appearance & Personality~

Description/Picture: Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite Aphroditesdaughter Amethyst gained her name originally by her striking violet eyes. They have toned down in colour over the years, and are now a soft shade of purple. She has mid length blond hair that she has dyed light brown streaks into just to be rebellious.
Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: 90 lbs
Personality: Amethyst is the sort to do the complete opposite of what she is told just to be difficult, and not care either. However, she has a very bubbly sort of personality, and is always cheeky. But for reasons she's never quite realised, is that she always gets away with everything she does. This seems to give her the utmost confidence in herself, so much so that most see her as arrogant mostly.

She loves to sing, but mostly does so privately. Her voice is almost heavenly, and she cannot hear it for herself, so she just carries on and sees it as but a hobby and something she enjoys.

Underneath her loud and boisterous shell lies a heart of pure gold that just longs to be loved. Of course, she will never admit to such a thing.

Powers Radiant beauty that the opposite gender fall for instantly, giving of fertility and the ability to make two individuals to fall in love with one another.
Moves:

Golden Arrow: This move takes on the same effect of a Golden Apple that Aphrodite would have used. By using a bow and this arrow, one can either make chaos or love, depending on the user's mood.

Innocent Gaze: The user will lock eye contact with the opponent and keep looking into the target's eyes for 5 seconds, before they are stopped in their tracks. This move can only be used on the opposite gender, otherwise it will fail.

Strength Lend: By eating a Golden Apple which the user can make in the space of 5 minutes, they gain a quarter of their strength on top of the original amount for 1 post only. After using this move, the user becomes tired and if not skilled in use, can faint from the strain on one's body.

Golden Apple Crafting: The user can make a Golden Apple that can be used for anything along the lines of increasing their strength, or for future use. It takes 5 minutes to make these apples, however, so this move cannot be used in battle.

Love Potion: The user makes a thick ink liquid in a love heart shaped bottle, and slips some into either food or drink. Soon after, the consumer will fall madly in love with the maker of the potion.

~History~

Amethyst has gone through life without realising her mother is in fact a God. She was born and raised in the upper class half of New York, in a large house and she got everything she asked for. Her father never told her anything about her mother, and hasn't to this day. When Amethyst was but 5 years old her immediate family (all apart from her father) mysteriously vanished. She didn't have much family anyway, so it didn't effect her as much as one would expect.

When she started school, she realised loads of boys took a liking to her, and this strange attraction she had to them continued, and still happens to this day.

Very recently, Amethyst has stumbled upon a large duty chest in her attic, that is crammed full of gold. Underneath all this gold, was sat a beautiful purple pendant, the chain pure gold also. It had Greek language inscribed on the back which read, 'In the meaning of true love'. Beside this necklace was a white bow with a thin yet strong string, with a quiver full of golden arrows. Amethyst was confused to say the least, and went to ask her father what it was all about.

He panicked, and said it was nothing. The following day, she found herself on a train. She had been knocked out cold from something, and her memory was hazy. She was still clutching the necklace of which she found not only a day before, and the bow was on top of her packed suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite   Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Its fine ~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Amethyst Hart- Daughter of Aphrodite
Page 1 of 1