Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollo

Apollo

Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Apollo has been worried for what comes to his daughter, Akirina. Ever since Akirina was born, he kept thinking of what to do to the child even though Akirina was being kept nicely by her foster parents who lives in the suburban areas. He came up to the idea that on the right time, he will send her daughter to camp half-blood and now is the time Apollo's been worrying about, What if creatures started to appear when Akirina is just in her bed? Apollo thought about it for a long time.

"I need to talk to her, at once" Apollo said in a rush tone.

"Akirina! Akirina! Can you hear me my daughter? Akirina!" Apollo said sadly as he looked at the sun.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 am

"Akirina! Akirina! Can you hear me my daughter? Akirina!" Said a man who Akirina has probably never met before. Squinting at the entrance, she saw a man and rushed over to him. Could this be...?

"Father, is that you?" She asked, running up to him. He looked rather different than how she imagined him to be. Well, that was okay. She guessed that it didn't matter if she guessed wrong. He looked heavenly and well, she was slightly worried that he wouldn't approve of her.

So there she was two feet in front of him. She looked up to him in awe, curiousity, and wonder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 pm

"Father, is that you?". Akirina said as she runs up to Apollo. He was stunned for he never talks to her daughter and there she is expecting that her father is talking to him and Apollo was glad but nervous at the same time for he didn't know what would Akirina say to her, if Akirina doesn't approve to his decision.

"Akirina, you've grown so fast..." Apollo trailed off, feeling kind of nervous for this is the first time Apollo talks to her daughter. Silence filled the room, Apollo feels that Akirina is shy to talk to him, feeling kinda awkward to see him like this. "Akirina, my daughter. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Apollo" He said looking at his daughter amused.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:42 am

"Really? I have been?" Akirina said shyly. She hasn't really been realizing that she's been doing lots of growing. She felt the same when she was thirteen, and the same when she was twelve. She never really noticed how much she's grown over the last fourteen years.

"It's nice to finally meet you." She said, with a nice casual smile. She knew that he knew that she was Akirina, and they were related. She was excited to ask him so many things. She wasn't at all mad about anything, but actually quite thankfull.

"[b]So father, do you mind if I ask you something? Did you like the gifts I sent you?
" She asked shyly, a slight wave or redness flowing on her cheeks.

[[Note: Akirina does monthly offerings to Apollo]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 am

Apollo was stunned for what Akirina said that its nice to meet him like this. Apollo was having a feeling that his gaining an approval to her daughter. "Yes, of course I like it!" He said with a delightful smile. "Every time you offered or give something, I treasure it, for its from my daughter."

"Why did you ask that kind of question, my dear" Apollo said sadly. "Look, Akirina, I know I haven't been the Father that you wanted to be, but I always guide you...every time you wake up, you go to your school, everything you do, I was there." Apollo said.

"I'm very, very sorry, Akirina" He said as he looked at the sun. For the sun relaxes Apollo's feelings.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm

"Thank you father, I'm very pleased to know you like my work." She said, feeling satisfied about herself. Her eyes gleamed with achievement. She's done well, for acception.

"I understand, father, and I'm perfectly fine with everything." Akirina said, perfectly fine with it. She did infact know that somehow he was guiding her through life. She smiled at him, accepting her father. She never did really mind that he wasn't there, she grew up with well her parents. She then realized something.

"I don't understand just one thing... If I don't look like you and if I don't look like my mom...Then who do I look like?" Akirina asked, unknown to her on who her mother really was. Her eyes scanned the room uneasily as she waited for the answer to the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:12 am

Apollo was happy for what her daughter says for its as sign of acceptance. Seeing her daughter is a dream come true for him.

"I don't understand just one thing... If I don't look like you and if I don't look like my mom...Then who do I look like?" Akirina asked. Apollo was stunned for Akirina's curiosity. Well, she has a right to know the truth. Apollo thought of it and trying to find the right words to say.

"Well. Uhm...you see..Akirina..." Apollo trailed off but started again and continued. "Your present mother is not really you're mother, she's your real mother's bestfriend . Okay, let me tell you all of it....I fell in love with your real mother and she is terribly sick when I met her, your mother is as beautiful as any other woman I've met and soon enough I found out that she's pregnant which became your mother more sick and I've tried everything to hold off your mother's sickness but I can't and your mother wished you to be born in exchange for her death. I just took away your mother's sickness long enough for you to be born." Apollo said sadly reminding him when the time Akrina's mother was giving birth to Akirina. Never telling Akirina that he tried to kill her when she's in her mothers womb but he gave a chance to Akirina's mother's wish.

"I'm really really sorry my daughter, I've tried everything I can do but you're mother's sickness was like a sickness that never should be carried by a mortal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 am

"Oh, that's too bad..." The child said sadly. Her eyes scoped the room, wiping of the tears that formed at the sides. She sighed guessing that fate had its way around her. A sickness huh? She wondered what kind, but decided to let it pass. Her curiousity could probably eat her alive like that girl on TV. She resisted the urge to cry, and told herself to be strong. She had to be strong. You couldn't undo something that happened years and years ago.

"She must've been a lovely woman. I would've wanted to meet her." She said, smiling now. Her mother must've been a good woman. She must've been a role model for others. She must've been absolutely angelic, if not, why would her father fall in love with her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm

"I'm really really sorry Akirina, but sooner or later, you should know the truth." Apollo said looking at Akirina's eyes seemingly trying hard not to cry. "Let it all out, Akirina, don't keep it all for yourself." He said looking at Akirina's face. He knows what her daughter feels. Apollo wanted to cry for seeing her daughter like this is hard for a father to see.

"She is, you know what my daughter...you look just like your mother" Apollo said smiling as he again looked at the sun. "Your eyes, your hair, your exactly just like your mother...I missed her every time I think about her". Apollo said.

"I remember her angelic voice, her lovely eyes, her somewhat kinda chubby face but still, she's beautiful." Apollo said reminiscing the memories when her love was still alive. Knowing Akirina's mother was a blessing for Apollo was loved so much by Akrina's mother and Apollo loved Akirina's mother the same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 am

Akrina's tears fell down, and she did what any other daughter would do. By instinct she had to do it. She hugged her father. She didn't really know if this is appropriate, or not. She was rather distressed with things, and not exactly sure of how to react. All this in one day? Well, that was a bit much for a fourteen year old right?

Her thoughts were bubbling up her head. Filling it, then popping. She couldn't keep a single thing straight. So she continued to close her eyes, and not want to open them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:50 am

"Let it all out, Akirina." Apollo said as tears fell down from his eyes still hugging her daughter. "Please, don't feel uncomfortable of what you're doing, I love you, my daughter...very much" He said while he's brushing her daughter's hair, reminding him of times when Akirina's mother was sleeping at his shoulder.

"You truly are my daughter, Akirina" He said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:59 am

"Thank you, father." She said, with a smile. Her eyes met his, as she looked around some more. Not really knowing what to do. She sighed, before escaping from him, and now was back at her original position. She smiled again.

"You really loved her, didn't you?" She said, knowing the answer. "I think I love her alot too." She continued, with another smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 am

"I really loved you mother." Apollo said smiling at her daughter. "Are you okay, my daughter"

"I know you loved your mother, I think you'll love her a lot if you've ever met her" Apollo said happily knowing that her daughter accepts her mother as well.

[sorry..that's all i could say...^^.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 am

"How bout we go for a walk?" The demigod asked. She would always go on walks with her foster father as it was something they'd love to do for recreation and fun. But with her real father this should be something to do to get to know each other. She smiled lightly as she linked arms with Apollo, as she began to say

"So how's it back home in Mt. Olympus?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:52 am

"Why! It is an honor to walk with you, my daughter" Apollo said smiling so delightful. So they walked through the path.

"So how's it back home in Mt. Olympus?" Akirina asked.

"Its...pretty quiet, there at Mount Olympus, No persons to talk to, Zeus was pretty busy of about the olympics of the mortals or something, Athena, I didn't see her often, I think she's doing something at her house, my little sister, Artemis, she's out on a hunt with her hunters. So, its quiet there at Mount Olympus, so I just play with my lyre, painting at my balcony, and somewhat playing the sun." Apollo said giggled of what he says about playing the sun. Apollo loves to trick the sun, when he's feeling a little tired of rising the sun or setting it.

"How bout you? Are you having fun at the camp?" He said looking at her daughter's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 am

"Camp, huh? Well I met plenty of new friends. I think I'm doing quite well here. I just feel, like I fit in here more than at home, you know? My best friend is Amethyst Hart, she's Aphrodite's daughter. And I think one of the God's here likes me..." Akirina said, giggling at the last statement. It was only a hunch that she thought Exas liked her, but it was a big hunch. And he was a cute God. Akirina didn't think they'd go well together, after all he was a god and she was just a demigod. And he was Poseidon's son which made him her grandfather or uncle or something.

Greek and their incestness. Akirina smiled.

"So yeah, I'm having fun at camp. I like it here cause I can make a lot of crafts and well I can play all the instruments I want without getting yelled at to sleep." She said, giggling some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:02 pm

"Oh, Its Exas...Your Uncle" Apollo said knowing that her daughter has a crush on his cousin. Oh...puppy love. I thought about it, Akirina is a demigod which is a mortal, while Exas is a god which makes him an immortal. He paused for a second realizing that if he said something about her daughter, Akirina, will be sad for what Apollo is going to say.

Then he just smiled and say "You're just 14, try to act more mature like me" Giggled at what he said.

"You are truly my daughter, Akirina." Apollo said smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:00 pm

"You're just 14, try to act more mature like me" Apollo said, smiling.

Akirina smiled, "Of course father, I look up to you.]" she said with a grin. Her eyes gazed at the pathway as they took walks. How nice it was to stroll around on a day like this. She watched her father, admiring him. She indeed saw him as a good example.

"You are truly my daughter, Akirina."

"Of course I am, father. " She said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:26 pm

"Of course I am, father." Akirina said. Apollo was glad that in just one conversation, she was immediately loved by her daughter. Even though he knows what his daughter was thinking, Apollo doesn't rush it, for he wants to hear it from his daughter not from what he reads on his daughter's mind. He was so happy.

"You know what, sweetheart..." He said

"I am the happiest father in the whole world!" Apollo shouted happily and suddenly hugged her daughter tight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:16 am

"I'm so glad that you are, father. And I'm the happiest daughter as well. Not alot of girls get to say that they came from the best of all dads." So what if there were daughters of Zeus, Poseidon, Aphrodite and everyone else? For Akirina, Apollo was the best. She wouldn't have had it any other way.

"I'm really happy to be your daughter, and I'm eternally grateful that I was born." Even if she hadn't found out, she would still have been grateful. She was thankful that she was born even if it cost the life of her mother.

A mother's love is ever so deep...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:26 pm

"That's so wonderful to here, Akirina" Apollo said really happy for what his daughter said. He knows this actually but still, hearing it from her daughter is like a gift. "Daughter, just don't forget about me okay, I'll be guiding you all the way, I'll be hearing all of your prayers." He said as he kissed the forehead of his daughter.

"I love you very very much, my daughter." Apollo said hugging her daughter so tightly. "Always remember, whenever you need me, I'll be there" A father knowing that he is loved by his daughter even though the father has done wrong at her daughter, is a beautiful blessing that any father wants to have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:20 am

"Oh father, I love you too." The young demi-goddess said. She smiled before taking a pack of Tic-Tacs from her pocket. She flipped the cover open, pored some mints into her small palm and plopped them into her mouth.

"Want a mint? They cheer me up." She said, before chewing the mints. It didn't make her sound impolite as she practiced talking with food in her mouth to hide it from her teacher's. It was totally random, but totally worth it. Akirina smiled as she offered it to her father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 am

"Why of course, Akirina." Apollo said and grabbed some mints and plopped it to his mouth. The mint feels like a cool, spicy feeling. "This tastes good Akirina. Are you sad? coz' you said mints cheer you up?" He said looking at Akirina's face suspiciously.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 am

"No, I'm not sad." Akirina said, shaking her head and chuckling. "I just can't believe my mother died to save me. That's the greatest thing anyone can do for someone. To give up her life for the person she loves is truly something I admire. She has a really strong heart, doesn't she? I'd like to be just like her when I grow up. And you too father..."

She smiled knowing that she was the luckiest fourteen year old she has ever known. Not a lot of girls get to say their mother was a hero. Her mom was a hero, in a way people wouldn't expect. Heroes don't always have superpowers. Her mom was a mere human. A diseased young lady who won the heart of a God. And then saved her child for the cost of her own life.

Akirina wanted to be a hero too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 am

"You're mother is different from any other human I've seen." Apollo said again reminiscing the memories when the girl whom she loved was still alive. "She's unique! You know, you're mom has a heart of courage, I've never thought that she would give up her life for you, she really loved you Rina." He said looking at the sun as it sets.

"You're a great hero my daughter." He said thinking of something special to give to her daughter.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]   Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next