Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] Empty
PostSubject: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Jason sat down in the sand of the beach,looking out into the ocean. The sun was setting now,it was beautiful. He knew his promise was broken,he hadn't even tried to fulfill it. What a loser...

He picked up a rock and skipped it across Long Island Sound. He thought,and kept skipping rocks. Soon he was out of rocks,so he sat back down instead of moving over for more.

The beach was empty except for himself. He sighed,being alone used to soothe him,but recently it starting hurting a little,and he had no clue why. If he could make one wish,it would be for company,he didn't care who.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Amethyst had been for a run round the camp a few times, and was now exhausted. She had told herself now she had plenty of room to run round in, there was no reason for her to be unfit. She leant against a tree and caught her breath rather raggedly, her arms behind her back and propping her up so she was looking at the sky.

'Well... I'll run across the beach, and then that'll be it. Running across sand will make me even more tired than usual, so... I'll be fine.' She told herself and tightened her laces on her spongy soled trainers. Then, she took off at a medium paced run towards the beach.

As soon as she stepped on the sand, her foot sunk and she almost fell over. She yelped slightly in surprise and pulled herself up level again, took a deep breath and carried on. Her legs were now coated in sand, because she was only wearing short black lycra shorts.

'At least after this, I can soak off in the sea...' She thought to herself and sighed with relief when she reached the more compacted sand. It was a lot easier to run on this surface. She looked up so she wasn't just looking at her feet, and saw Jason sat not that far away.

She smiled brightly and started waving, laughing slightly. Her chest was becoming tight from breathing and trying to talk at the same time, however.
"Hey, Jason!" She shouted and instantly regretted it. She managed to subdue a cough and look like it didn't affect her, however, and continued running until she was next to Jason, and she collapsed, laying flat on the sand.

She slowly caught her breath, watching the fast rise and fall of her chest but stayed laid down. She was absolutely tired out.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:14 pm

As Jason sat looking across the sea,he almost felt like diving in and never coming back. It was painful to be alone sometimes. Then he wasn't,he saw and heard Amethyst nearby. He felt happy,but couldn't really smile.

When she laid near him,he sat. He hadn't addressed her yet. "Amethyst,hi." He managed. "I know what to do now." He muttered silently.

Then he turned to her,and tried to smile,but it came out weak and empty. "I-I'm really glad you're here." Jason started slowly. He fought back his urge to tremble,and kept still. "I...I have to talk to you. But,it might not sound....good....." He said. "Will you listen anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Amethyst sat herself up with a deep breath and looked round at Jason, her breathing still pretty fast.
"What's up?" She then asked, unable to stop the concern showing in her face and voice. "And of course I'll listen, you know that you can tell me anything at all."

She then stopped, leaning forwards to get more air into her lungs. She still kept her violet eyes on Jason, watching his facial expression. It seemed something was up. This worried her: she had never seen him like this before. Something must be wrong...

'Stop trying to make the situation worse and just listen to what he has to say!' She snapped mentally to herself.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Jason took in a deep breath,sat silently for a second. For a while even he thought he wasn't going to speak. Finally he released his breath. "Amethyst,please forgive me but I can't avoid this." Jason said first.

He closed his eyes tight,and his trembling took over. "When I first saw you I thought you were amazingly beautiful,but I'd get passed it,you know,and get used to being around you,but...but I still can't take it sometimes." He said,trying to quell his trembling.

"I-I can't stop thinking about you when I'm alone. Every time I start thinking my mind drifts to you,and I want to see you. Every time we've met by chance I wanted to say this,I felt so happy,but I couldn't be honest!" He looked away. "Amethyst,I really want to...to be with you. I don't want to be just friends...." He said,managing to force it all through tightly shut eyes,and clenched,trembling,fists.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Amethyst did nothing but listen intently, and then smiled, turning to face Jason properly.
"Thank you, Jason." She said quietly and with meaning seeped into the three words that she spoke. "I always wanted to hear those words from you, more than anything."

She closed her eyes in thought for a minute, and opened them again, looking straight at Jason.
"I've always resented people thinking I'm beautiful, everyone... apart from you. I didn't mind, I actually liked the fact that you thought I was beautiful... When I'm around you, I act different than I do normally. People would know me as being stubborn, sarcastic and a total pain." She laughed slightly to herself.

"But all that changed when I met you. I always hoped that I would bump into you. I... I would love to be more than just friends." She finally said, her heart accelerating twice it's usual pace. This was new in itself for Amethyst, and she looked surprised, there was no doubt about it.

Her head tilted inquisitively to the side, as she decided on what she would do. She held a hand out, and placed it gently on Jason's cheek that was facing away from her, turning him to face her. She smiled at him, and closed the small gap between them, kissing his lips softly but with meaning.

Despite being the Goddess of Love's daughter, all of this was new to her.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Jason was completely thrown off by her response,extremely happy,but surprised. When she kissed him,it was even more surprising,but he kissed her back. It was amazing,he felt like he was flying carelessly through the sky.

He didn't want it to end,even though it had to. He felt like he was making a new beginning now,and the story would go on long,and end happily. The greatest thought he'd ever had.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Amethyst slowly relaxed into the kiss and melted with it. Her thoughts were practically have a party, and she just felt like telling them to shut up. But of course, she was some-what occupied.

Because she had been pretty breathless when she begun the kiss she was near enough out of breath now, so she resentfully broke the kiss and smiled at Jason before wrapping her arms round him and pulling herself closer to him so now she was practically sat on his lap.

"Never have a felt so happy..." She whispered, closing her eyes contently.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Jason was almost devastated when the kiss broke,hopefully he'd get used to it. As Amethyst pulled in closer,his old smile was back,but it was more confident than before.

Amethyst's words made him even happier. "I know what you mean. It's a great feeling." He whispered softly,as he put his hands around her in return. Jason felt great,and couldn't describe it this feeling if he had the largest vocabulary in the world,it was just indescribably amazing.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:14 pm

"I know we'll stay together forever, Jason..." Amethyst then said quietly, smiling brightly and leaning her head on his shoulder. "If I'm wrong, you can't call me a daughter of the Goddess of Love." She then laughed slightly.

'You know what... I do actually have a really good feeling about this... I've never felt this before with any other guy... so it must be a great thing!' She thought to herself excitedly.

"I don't want to move..." She whispered, still getting used to this oddly wonderful feeling.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 pm

"I know we will too. I don't want to leave this spot,but I know things will just get better and better." Jason replied,moving his left hand through her hair.

"We'll have the rest of our lives together,not just tonight,so even when this ends,I'll just have tomorrow to look forward to." He said,still speaking softly,and happily. It was nice,the air was cool,the sun was setting in the distance,and the girl of his dreams was in his arms. Nothing could ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]   I Make A New Beginning [[Private]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Make A New Beginning [[Private]]
Page 1 of 1