Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Beginning of A New Era

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

The Beginning of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of A New Era   The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:10 pm

After becoming a poet with his parents money and getting his agent to finish making it official he got home and decided it was time to take a shower, After hoping out the shower he gazed into the mirror looking at himself he started to put some gel in his head and got some in his red eye, he wiped it out but while doing so he thought he saw a man standing behind him quickly turned around and let his finger on fire using his power as he turned around the figure standing behind him was gone. As he put his cloths on and went to his computer wondering what he had just saw he said Hmmm what to write what to Write Daimien says he takes a piece of paper and starts to write down some words for a poem after he had finished he decided to read it over he looked at and it said " Pain is nothing but an illusion of 1s soul give your soul to the devil and be free of pain and become overwhelmed by Anger, Despair, and hopelessness, once you do that you, yourself will be a new entity you will be no longer human an and you become stronger and have a new soul, a corrupt soul, and you will be known as a demon an outcast from heaven, you will be pain." after righting this down and finishing typing it on his computer he clicked the save button after wards he looked out his window perhaps its time to pain this apartment something other than dark red maybe black he thought to himself as the sun shinned right in his eye threw the window.

Daimien got up and walk towards the window as he begin to close the window a bird flew up and landed in the window seal, he thought to himself him maybe I should just crush the bird with the window seal then he saw a family of birds in the tree near his window seal and saw a happy family at the park laughing and giggling like they where the happiest family on earth, it Daimien sick to his stomach.

So got the idea to use the birds to attack the family, he gazed at the blood and concentrated his left eye became red and then his right eye and the left eye started glowing the bird's eye became pitch black it started to become sinister and so did the other birds in the tree after Daimien looked at them, Daimien then said now go attack those happy go lucky bastards, the birds flew over and started to peck at the family hitting them in the eye crouch anywhere that would hurt the birds had even released the bodily fluids (crap) on the people then even bit them as Hem Hem, Daimien laughed at the peoples screams he slowly closed the windows and pulled the dark black curtains over his window. He went back to his computer the room was very dark and depressing just the way Daimien liked it he then began leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head as if he was getting arrested and started to think about what his foster parents or demon protectors where doing in hell. He also began to wonder what did they really love him and if they where forced to be my protector or wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of A New Era   The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Hades slowly began to rise from his thrown as he allowed his eyes to go pitch black he began to control his son, Daimien. My son do not fear, I am Hades God of the Underworld and your father. Hades made Daimien rise from his seat and sit down in the living room, The floor began to crack open as Daimien fell in and landed next to his father. Hades was in his favorite form as he turned to his son and smiled at him, Hades picked up his son and gave him a tight hug to him. My son, I've missed you so. But this will be the only time we will see each other face to face with out the cercumstances being dire.

Hades set his son down and snapped his fingers as two glasses of strawberry dragon blood wine appeared before them. Hades took a glass and motioned for his son to do the same, Hades sat down next to his son on the couch as he smiled peacfully looking like a nice guy for that short span of time. He pulled out a mask and handed it to his son as it looked similar to his. As he gave it to his son he took a sip of wine, This my son is a mask that will diguise you from anything execpt me and others who study you long enough. Hades paused for a moment to allow his son to ask any questions as he took another sip he heard a buzzing in his ears this one how ever was high pitched which made hades realise his time was almost up.

My son speak quickly our time is almost over. However when we are done here i will speak to you in your mind when you need guidance.Hades took another sip as he glass was almost empty he once again snapped his fingers as his glass refilled from wine that a ghost carried. Hades smiled as he stood up and whistled as a hell hound from the hallway, he motioned for the animal to come closer as it did i whimpered at the sight of hades and his son. Hades motioned for his son to pet the beast as he spoke, My son this shall be your protector now on, whe your in danger i shall make him go to your aid in defense. When you are sick or injured i shall sent him to guard you.When your friends or loves are dieing he shall go to protect them and you. Hades opened a portal back to Daimien's orginal place as he allowed Daimien to speak for a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of A New Era   The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:50 pm

huuh? Daimien had said as he started walking by himself he tried to stop himself but he couldn't, he then herd a voice saying it was his father and stopped resisting a cracked opened in the floor and he fell in landing next to some strange man. The man then picked him up and gave him a hug, Daimien hugged back and said H...Hi...dad which was rare since he has never been 1 to show affection. His dad set him back down then snapped his finger and some glasses of some wine appeared in front of him, he then picked up a glass after his dad motioned for him to do so.

His dad then sat next to him as his dad took a sip of wine he pulled out a mask and gave it to him and explained to him what it does, he then told Daimien to speak up thanks dad this should come in handy Daimien said as his father had given him the mask.

His dad whistled and a hell hound puppy came from the hallway as it came closer it started to whimper, Hades then told Daimien to pet it as he spoke, fortunately black dogs where 1 of the animals Daimien didn't hate. He then started petting the dog and it stopped whimpering and started to wag its tail. His dad then said that this would be his protector and would help him in all times of need.

As his dad opened back up the portal he said, Dad....Can I ask you something, what was mom like? He said with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of A New Era   The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Hades was dumbstruck for a moment not being able to realise what his son had just asked him. Hades thought for a moment then spoke to his son, Your mother was, loving, caring, she was beautiful. I loved her son, But i was a god with someone else i needed to take care of. If i could have i would've take you here with me and raise you but i couldn't. Hades bowed his head in shame as he looked at his son one last time, his mask hid his face so he was glad. Hades escourted his son out of the underworld as the portal took him back home. His new home, Camp halfblood, For once hades was glad this form had a mask. So his son wouldn't see him cry infront of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of A New Era   The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Daimien understood what his dad to say he wanted to stay a little longer with his father or possibly forever. Disappointed Daimien walked out the portal to his new home camp Half Blood. Daimien then picked up his dog and mask and put the dog on top of his head, then put the mask in his pocket. Well see ya dad Daimien says as he steps halfway threw the portal, oh and if its not to much trouble do you mind dropping of some my cloths from my house and a back pack thanks, he said as he gave a thumbs up top his dad winked and walked threw the portal even tho he was sad inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of A New Era   The Beginning of A New Era I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of A New Era
Page 1 of 1