Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Newbies Tour [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

Newbies Tour [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Newbies Tour [Private]   Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:48 pm

After a short walk from the Big House,Jason and Amethyst arrived outside of the Aphrodite cabin. It was completely empty now,but it would be her home from now on. He walked up to the door,the cabin smelled nice inside. Like a really good perfume,but different,fresher,sweeter,more incising.

Ignoring the scent as best he could,he turned back to Amethyst. "Well,here's your cabin! You'll stay here as long as you're at Camp Half-Blood,you can unload your things here. I can wait outside if you'd like. Or whatever,I can give the tour later,or you know...whatever..." Jason said,kind of awkwardly. Which was weird,he usually didn't seem so awkward. Then again,the smell from the Aphrodite cabin must've been messing with him.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Newbies Tour [Private]   Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Amethyst smiled and rolled her eyes before taking Jason's arm and pulling him inside.
"I can unpack my things, and you can wait inside." She said, using some of her strange ability to control people, a completely innocent look about her as she wheeled her suitcase down to the first room that was decorated rather plainly, but she was willing to change all that, of course.

First Amethyst tipped all her clothes (and she had a lot) onto the soft bed before hanging them all up quickly in the huge wardrobe that was supplied. It seemed her mother knew how to supply furniture.

Then she placed all her belongings tidily onto the small desk in the corner, before adjusting her pendant, bow and quiver, and walking back into the main lobby again where Jason was still stood.

"That's me done!~ I believe that you said something about a tour also?" She gave a cheeky grin and started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Newbies Tour [Private]   Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:14 pm

[[The tour's gonna be in this thread,even if it's technically the cabin cuz i dun wanna make another already]]

Jason smiled,with slight red on his face. When she returned he nodded. "A tour,of course. Come on." He told her,smiling. "Of course this area is the cabin area,a cabin for all the Gods." He began,and then named each god in coordination with their cabins.

He led her down by the stables,and said,"This is where we keep the Pegasi and stuff like that." Then he took her a little further,to the beach. "This is the beach,the docks down there are for canoeing. Or you can relax up here,or even go for a swim I guess." He said.

Then he led her to the edge of the forest. "We'll do a lot of events like Capture-the-Flag and other games in the forest,but don't go to deep or you might get lost.

Afterwards he showed her to the Arena. "Sword training,practice,and sparring here." Then over to the dining pavilion. "And this is the Dining pavilion where we eat. Every meal,we offer a portion of our meals to the gods in the fire usually lit in that brazier." He said,indicating the brazier,filled with ashes.

"Um...and that's about it as far as the tour goes." He finished,then he turned back to Amethyst and said,"Well,I-we,hope you enjoy your stay at Camp Half-Blood. So....um,I guess that's it." He said,smiling awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Newbies Tour [Private]   Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Amethyst smiled gratefully at Jason, and gave him a friendly hug.
"Thanks, Jason, for everything. I think I might have caused some sort of chaos if I was just left to my own devices, so you've not only saved me, but most likely the whole of the camp." She joked and grinned before turning and looking towards the doors. She didn't exactly want to leave, but a strange calling was coming from her cabin, she could feel something strange over in that direction.

"It is pretty early in the day, do you want me to meet you after lunch?" She asked, waiting for his reply as she smiled instead of grinned.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Newbies Tour [Private]   Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:36 pm

When she hugged him,he didn't blush like he thought he would. Thank gods. He returned the gesture,a little awkwardly.

Then when she asked to meet after lunch,he smiled back and nodded. "Yeah,that sounds great." He told her.

He almost didn't want her to leave,maybe it was just an Aphrodite quality. Though he did hope they could become friends,she was nice. Jason had a few friends around camp,he was a nice guy most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Newbies Tour [Private]   Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:19 pm

"I'll see ya then, Jason!" Amethyst said cheerfully and started back to her cabin, waving over her shoulder. For some reason, she didn't mind Jason thinking she was pretty. She tried to figure out why but ended up stumped yet again.

Instead she made her way back to her cabin, which was un-occupied apart from her. She went to her room, and then looked around, feeling a strange presence. Then, she realised why.

There was a deep purple bottle set upon her desk, with a heart shaped stopper in the top of it. When Amethyst smelt it, it smelt beautiful, like her cabin. She paused, and sprayed some on, before kicking back on her bed and closing her eyes, letting her mind drift away with her.

[[EXIT TOPIC]]
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Newbies Tour [Private]   Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:20 pm

"Um...."

[[exit topic lol]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbies Tour [Private]   Newbies Tour [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbies Tour [Private]
Page 1 of 1