Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]

Go down 
+5
Hayato
~Jason_Reaf~
Amethyst Hart~*~
Daimien
Kaira
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:36 am

xD ^^ Try Photoshop Elements also. I got it free with my tablet. xD It's a cute program.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 am

omg how do i get it and do i have to pay lol because I'm broke atm
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:48 am

Well, yeah. ~__~

You can download the trial version though for 30 days. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lance~>

Lance~>

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Username: Lance~>
Picture/s to be Included: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 AnimeGuy-1
What Kind is it? Avatar
Text to put on: Lance Saber
Extras?: Kind of light on one side,and darker on the other if you can
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 pm

where do i get trial version post link post now RAWR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Click here

And Lance, I'll do yours after my dance practice.^o^
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 am

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 LANCE
Tell me if you want anything changed or added, mkay?

Click here for link
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 am

This is a BIG order, hope you're up to the challenge Very Happy
i know it might be very hard, but i am confident in your skills ^^

Username: Dante
Picture/s to be Included:
Spoiler:
What Kind is it? an avatar, char appearance, siggy
Text to put on:
Avatar: Vergil, in the bottom of the pic written in blood.
Char appearance: this is the hard part, can you make it like he wears an akatsuki robe ???
Siggy: Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself, and vergil written in blood
Extras?:

Can you make it look like he is wearing the robe??

i have a pic of the akat robes from 3 different angle's, hope kit helps you out a bit Smile
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:04 am

Okies ^^ I'll be up for it. I'll do it tomorrow since I'm working on my editorials. =P
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:18 am

oke, thanks alot Kaira ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:20 am

Would you like a custom size for the avvie?

Ex:
100x100
150x150
150x200

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 am

yea, you can choose wich one ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:34 am

*Sigh* I think I failed. Y_Y Tell me if you want anything changed or added, mkay? They kinda suck, sorry. ~__~

Character Appearance
Spoiler:

Avvie
Spoiler:

Signature
Spoiler:

xD You got a whole pack! O.O lucky you!
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:45 am

Kaira teach me how to use elements ;p
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:13 am

^^ I'd love too. =D Yippee!
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:30 am

Thank you so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much kaira ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 am

Yay! You like it. =3 ^o^ You're very very welcome. ^p^
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:04 am

Btw, cool siggy ^^
and i like it very much-o Smile
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:28 am

yay help me send me message XD
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Username: Hayato
Picture/s to be Included:Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 Anime5
What Kind is it?Avatar (For Hades' site)
Text to put on:Fo̱s Theoú
Extras?: I want it to have a light type element to it
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:32 am

Hayato wrote:
Username: Hayato
Picture/s to be Included:Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 Anime5
What Kind is it?Avatar (For Hades' site)
Text to put on:Fo̱s Theoú
Extras?: I want it to have a light type element to it

For the text, are you sure that's what you want to be put on? Cause I see a box there. xD

"Fo̱s Theoú" Razz
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Yep I'm sure
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Username: <----- that thing to the left.
Picture/s to be Included: Can't think of any.. Can you just use something that fits please? ^^
What Kind is it? siggie
Text to put on: With you the thing i would regret the most would be living with out you.
Extras?: I want it in a romantic way, Please.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Or if you want you can use this picture instead: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 115540673262235997pn0yq6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]   Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next