Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Putting that weapon to use [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hephael

Hephael

Putting that weapon to use [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:43 pm

The sun was about to rise, the cold wind was still blowing with it's frisky sway. Hephael has already awoken before the birds could even chirp. Remembering that he left his weapon at the forge, he was now about to go get it and leave it in the armory for a lucky candidate to use. He was putting some clothes on but then he forgot that he passed his jacket to this girl called Rina. "Right...I remember now." Didn't seem to care much, he left directly towards the forge without any rush.

He was now walking within the camp while hearing some clashing noises within the forge. It wasn't someone who was forging that's for sure. As he went inside, he saw some sons of Ares swinging around and testing his newborn blade. Slightly irritated, Hephael interrupted their fun. "Hey guys, that isn't something you dudes should toy with...It's dangerous ya know?" Seemingly Hephael was never the one to know how maneuver weapons but he did know that all the things he create isn't meant for hurting but for protecting. Looks like whatever he said ticked off the bunch of guys so the replied. "What do you know about how to fight you tinkerer? We're sons of Ares...God of war! Unlike our father...Your dad is but a phony god who can't even put up a fight. That's why he only build weapons...He's a slave to the gods!" They began to laugh at Hephael.

Filled with rage, Hephael couldn't do anything but to keep it within. His mother told him that fighting wasn't the way to solve things. But that sword he made took much energy and will from him. Made with his blood, sweat and tears. But remembering the promise he did to agreed about to his mother kept him from doing anything. He then said. "Well...You guys are about to test my first sword created for the camp..." feeling the taste of anguish, Hephael could do nothing but wait for something miraculous to happen.

Last edited by Hephael on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Enyalios being in the forge watching his brother treat a fellow camped like that he began to get mad "alright guys enough fooling around give him his sword back " enyalios then snatched the sword from his brothers and handed it to hepheal.

he then looked at him and said "im sorry about my brothers they were raised by some inconsiderate morons if you have anymore problems with them dont be afraid to ask im Enyalios their older brother"
Back to top Go down
Hephael

Hephael

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Hephael watched as another guy came into the forge. He looked much older then him but due to Hephael's intuition he knew that they were of the same age. The guy started to growl at his so-called brothers and came towards Hephael with the sword. Hephael looked at the sword that was in the hands of the guy who was called Enyalios. He then gazed at him for a minute and then let out. "Well Enyalios...Thanks I guess...Better keep a an eye on your dudes." Hephael wasn't intimidated by the fact that the other guys were scared of Enyalios. Better, Hephael felt a jolt of excitement within him. Hoping that they would spar one day.

The other sons of Ares were mad at Hephael for his unecessary comment about them. One of them yelled. "Hey Enyalios! Beat the crap outta that kid!" Then the others started rooting for Enyalios with daring shouts and throwing insults at Hephael. Still feeling that motion within his body, Hephael felt his inner muscles tightening as he griped his hands into a fist. He know waited for something to come along. But the problem is, the sword is still within possession of Enyalios.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Enyalios herd them chanting for him and he had decided it was enough messing around for one day so Enyalios turned around and sold the all "will you all shut up" but the group of Ares kids would not quit so he had seen a peace of iron ore sitting on the ground close to him so he picked it up and beamed it at one of the kids hitting the kid right in the center of his forehead.

he the looked back at Hepheal and smirked as he had seen his balled up fist the then handed hepheal the sword and smiled as he said hay man a clenched fist is dangerous around here so only fight if you know how to fight ...just a tip he then picked up another peace of iron ore and hit another kid in the head then he began to smirk again
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:24 pm

[I'll make a daring entrance, then leave. Razz]

Akirina woke up in the morning, and saw the denim jacket on her desk. Remembering who it belonged to, she had to return it. She got dressed in a pair of jeans, a blue t-shirt, and her favorite black converse and pulled her white jacket off the cloak hanger. She got the denim jacket off the desk and out the cabin.

Where could he possibly be? THe thought ran through her head. Ahh, I know. She made her way to the armory and saw Hephael and Enyalios talking. And some other Aries kids were at the background.

"Hey Hephael. Hey Enyalios." She greeted, then walked over to Hephael.

"Here's your jacket. Bye now, have to run. Bye Enyalios." She said, waving as she turned around, and ran towards the art room.

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Enyalios saw Rina and said yea see you later he then looked back at Hephael and was waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Hephael

Hephael

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Hephael was not the least pumped up anymore. The small burst of energy within him died like a fiery flick of a candle. "You know what...Keep the sword. It might prove to be useful for you in the CTF's skirmishes...Since the sword I made is completely legit. It has no powers but the resistance and the cutting strenght...You'll know for yourself." He was now tired... To think he woke up so early just to be messed up by some kids from Ares. His mind was now hazed with one thing. Practice, spar and training.

He left the armory with no remarks at all except a piercing stare at Enyalios. But he interrupted his way and turned back. "What team are you in...Blue or Red?" Hephael now awaited a quick answer.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Red team Enyalios said quietly
Back to top Go down
Hephael

Hephael

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:46 pm

As he heard well, Enyalios said he was in the red team. Good for Hephael he didn't join a team yet. He now probably is thinking of joining the blue team. He did not like the sons of Ares for several reasons...Such as bragging, bullying and being a sore loser. With that into mind, Hephael waved at Enyalios while leaving the armory quietly... Arriving outside, the sun already rose and people started waking up. Not having anything better to do, Hephael decided to head out to the dining pavillon. He hadn't had any food since yesternight due to his work at the forge.

Arriving at the dining pavillon, he started gobbling down food as if he hasn't ate for a day or two. After finishing those pleasureable meals, he looked up in the sky. "Today is going to be a good day after all~" he said while leaving his dishes on the table. Today's weather was perfect. Birds chirped, people would practice and others would craft or socialize. Others would of course hang out with Aphrodite's daughters.

[Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting that weapon to use [Closed]   Putting that weapon to use [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting that weapon to use [Closed]
Page 1 of 1