Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Working that sweat off [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hephael

Hephael

Working that sweat off [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 pm

As nighttime was about to come, Hephael was having a extremely difficult moment to sleep so he decided to head to the Forge where no one was to disturb him. Arriving at his destination he thought about what happened upon his arrival at the camp and also before. He decided to forge something to divert his mind since it was bothering him too much.

After putting and tying up his bandana tightly, he started raising the heat of the small lava puddle which he could heat it up himself due to his given powers. Then he quickly tempered in the piece of metal scrap in the puddle and pulled it out at a precise moment. Not too hot so it wouldn't melt but neither too cold so the forging process can be done easier.

Sparks began to fly all over as Hephael hit the metal piece which was on the anvil with his hammer. Two hours were now passed by and Hephael was still hitting on the scrap. It was probably over one thousand hits and he wanted to make this into a spartan-like sword. He wasn't very attached to the athenians due to how he heard about them in his history class. After making the final touches he quickly tempered the sword in the cold water so it can release a huge smog of steam.

As he looked at his sword he finally dubbed it "Sword #82". Ridiculous as it seems, he has never put much effort into finding a name for his created weapons but he calls them by the number as he remembers. All done, he started concentrating and plunged his hand into the small lava puddle. The molten substance was now literally gone. Probably absorbed by him so he doesn't need to clear off the lava manually by using the slow and long way.

He then went outside, grabbed the sword and started refine his sword with stone and mead. This time it probably took him five to ten minutes since he didn't like to buff weapons. His job was certainly to create them. He was now ready to test his sword but upon arriving near a stack of wooden planks, he was thinking. "You know what? Let's see if this sword works out fine tomorrow during sparring sessions or the Capture-The-Flag event."

He then leaves towards his cabin...Exhaustion took over him and he was feeling snoozy.

Last edited by Hephael on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 pm

[[May I? I'll just assume that your still not in your cabin]]

It was dark out, but the child of Apollo still didn't want to go back inside. She too, was feeling drowsy, but the stars in the sky kept her awake. Each star was magnificent, beautiful, and gave off their own bright light. Each star twinkled beautifully in the sky. And the constellations they formed were art pieces. Each star was an art work in itself.

Just sitting on the bench, looking up made her tingle with excitement. Somehow, stars were just really incredible to her. Maybe it was because she was the God of light's child, or maybe she was just naturally curious.

Then she saw someone else come in, a boy who seemed to be tired himself. Akirina just smiled at him, gave him a wave of acknowledgement, then continued to stare at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Hephael

Hephael

PostSubject: Re: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:34 pm

[[ Of course go ahead Wink ]]

As he was about to head back to his cabin, Hephael saw a girl probably younger then him sitting on the bench. She waved at him then continued to gaze upon the stars. Surprised that there was still someone who was still awake, he decided to go sit on the bench and have a nice little chat before heading to his comforting bed. He was now walking towards where she was sitting. Without taking out his bandana, he sat down on the bench where she was sitting and he was not too close but neither too far so he could start a conversation.

He took a bit to time to think about what he was going to say but then he finally let out. "Looks like you're not tired either right? Sorry for the awkward start." he laughed. "My name's Hephael Anvildawn Steus...But you can just call me by my first name. You?" he was now awaiting an answer from the girl who still had her mind upon the sky but now she turned her view upon him and answered.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Akirina smiled as the boy sat next to her. He wasn't close enough for awkwardness but wasn't far enough to make her feel weird. It was getting slightly colder, so Akirina pulled the zipper up on her blue jacket, feeling thankful that she was wearing skinny jeans and a pair of white tennis shoes.

"No I'm not tired." She said, laughing. "Nah, It's okay." She continued, laughing along with them. He then introduced himself as Hephael. What a nice Greek styled name, probably the child of Hephaestus.

"I'm Akirina Oaks, but you can call me Rina." She told the boy she was now facing. She extending her hand out for him to shake, with a small polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Hephael

Hephael

PostSubject: Re: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:38 pm

As Hephael saw her hands extending towards him, he didn't know what she meant. Now he thought was he supposed to hold and kiss it or just shake her hand? He then thought that it was probably a formal way so he gripped her hand softly and shaked it. "Nice to meet you Rina." he said with a slight smile on his face. He then continued with. "The way you seem to gaze at the stars like that...In no doubt you are the daughter of Apollo? Correct me if I am wrong." He showed his full smile now. It started to get frisky but Hephael was still feeling the heat from within the forge.

He then looked at the night-sky himself and then peered at it for a brief moment. Now he let out a huge yawn then quickly put in the conversation an random but important topic for him. "Did you know that my "dad" is known for one of the most unlucky and ugliest gods out there? Even his wife cheats on him...Who is Aphrodite I think." He then reddened up a bit due to embarrassment. "Pretty lame right? Could of liked being the child of another god like probably yours or such." He then sighed and waited for what she was going to say. Probably agree and make fun of him or agree in a polite manner trying to hide her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:41 am

"Yes, you are correct. And judging by your name, you must be the son of Hephaestus." Akirina said, smiling slightly. She was indeed proud to be a daughter of Apollo. For her, even though they never had truly met, he was her hero.

"I think your dad is wonderful and incredible. Since he is one who is a blacksmith, his job must be difficult to do. Your dad surely must be an artisan as well. Appearance doesn't matter, it's on the inside that counts. And if the goddess Aphrodite cheats on him, it surely doesn't matter. I have brothers here, which means my father had relations with other women." She stated, with a small smile. For her appearance really didn't matter, she didn't consider herself to be pretty. And she wouldn't care if her father wasn't handsome or even if her father was ugly. And with family issues, she let it go. She was honestly happy to have siblings. She noticed that his face turned into a shade of red.

"Don't say that. You should be proud to have such a father. You must be a very good craftsman and blacksmith, since your are most likely to inherit his skill. I do crafts myself, but surely you can do better. I'm happy to have my father, and you should be happy as well." It was true. She very much loved her father a lot. And she was happy to inherit skills from him. And she thought that he should be happy with what he got as well.
Back to top Go down
Hephael

Hephael

PostSubject: Re: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:43 am

Hephael reddened up a bit due to her sayings about his father. "Guess you are right...My old man is probably a great craftsmen." he then let out a slightly small yawn. It was already pretty late at night. Pretty much near two to three AM so everybody was pretty much sleepy by now. "It's getting pretty late eh? I think I should hit the snooze soon or I'll get rocked tomorrow at Capture-The Flag." he let out another yawn and continued. "Ya know? I just also remembered my old man was weak to women...It might be true." he then blushed a bit but hid his face by looking at the sky.

The wind started to blow stronger but Hephael didn't really care much. His body still contained the heat of the lava puddle that could heat him up a bit. He then looked at Rina as she was starting to get chilly. Almost not knowing what is cold, Hephael took off his brown denim jacket and placed it on Rina. "Bring it back to me tomorrow eh?" he smiled, turned away and waved. He then thought while entering his abode. "She was very pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 am

"Yeah I think it is getting late." Akirina agreed, smiling slightly at Hephael. She looked at her watch as the hour had struck nearly to the number three, and the minute hand was on the nine. 2:45? AM? Yeah, it was pretty late. She didn't really get his comment about his father being attracted to women, but she didn't want to ask. She saw him look to the sky again, and she did the same.

Then cool breezes started blowing stronger. She was getting cold, but the light god's daughter probably didn't care. She didn't really notice that she was shivering either, and the light jacket wasn't exactly enough to keep her warm. Then Hephael took of his brown denim jacket and put it on her shoulders. She was shocked, but she did feel warmer now.

"Thank you." She thanked him, still smiling. "And yeah, I'll bring it back to you tomorrow." She waved back at him, not really sure if he noticed. Then she watched him go to his cabin.

She stayed awake for at least another fifteen minutes, before turning to rest in her cabin.

What a night..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working that sweat off [Closed]   Working that sweat off [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working that sweat off [Closed]
Page 1 of 1