Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A weapon to be given to Hades later

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Ares~

A weapon to be given to Hades later Empty
PostSubject: A weapon to be given to Hades later   A weapon to be given to Hades later I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 pm

((By the way I am deciding to give these to Hades through RP))

~Name~
Claws of Hades

~Origin~
This was made by Hephaestus at first. Though Ares had a input on the design and abilities.
Hephaestus was sentenced to the realm of Hades, and Ares really doesn't know nor cares
where he is. Once the item was made Ares snatched it and ran. The agreement was for Ares
to save Hephaetus, but Ares had different plans. Once he got the item in his hands he decided
to give these weapons to his Uncle Hades. Of course this was a means to make a sort of truce.

~Abilities~
Allows the weilder to summon souls of the dead. Using the magic stored within the chains, Hades can pull out the soul of his enemy.(Only Hades can do that, but people can resist their soul being ripped from their body). They can be throwed forward and retracted back because of the chains on the weapon.

~Looks~
A weapon to be given to Hades later 300px-10

~Dexterity~
Can not be destroyed. They can be taken, but not destoyed. They have very powerful magic inside.

Back to top Go down

A weapon to be given to Hades later
Page 1 of 1