Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] Empty
PostSubject: Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon]   Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

"Before we go at it, let's keep it fair, cause i have no intention of killing you" Dante said.
Putting of his belt wich held his guns, he put it on the floor. He then tured to Daimien again.
After pulling of his coat and trew it ontop of Ebony and Ivory, he said "Let's both pick one weapon and keep it one on one. No jokes, no help".
Grabbing his sword with both hands, he awaited response from Daimien.

I know he is the son of hades, and he has a puppy wich i hope he wont use. Dont wanna hurt the little guy. Next to his dog and his herritage, i know absolutely zero about him.
Guess this will be even more fun then i expected
Dante grinned and looked Daimien in the eye.

"Let's do this"
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon]   Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Spoiler:

Fine Daimien says as he try's to decide which weapon to use he then thought about using his suit but every time he uses it he gets crazy and wants to kill he even sent his Foster parents to hell when he 1st used the suit. Fine ill use this Daimien says as he grabs his neck less and it turns into a Scythe I've been waiting to test this out any way. Daimien then says its time to play the Pain...Game. With that being said Daimien twirls the Scythe around him like it was a baton he then jumps in the air of the rock and spins in the air shooting out 2 Dementors at Dante.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon]   Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

"Huh, so you're going to fight like this eh" Dante said while moving back. When the first dementor came up to him, he kicked it in the face and used it to backflip to a position behind him. When the second flew up to him, he grabbed his sword and hit it with the blunt side and slammed it towards the second. Placing his sword behind him, he made an upward slicing motion and a cutting wind struck forth, through the dementors and straight towards Daimien.

Allready thinking out his next moves and taking notice to any possible counterattack's, he ran towards Daimien and would try to take him out when he would dodge the shockwave.
"Summoning those beast's was not my idea of One on one ya know" Dante said still grinning.

Shockwave: Dante will perform a backhand slash with his sword, sending a small shockwave at a desired target or position.
The shockwave is strong enough to cut through stone.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon]   Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:08 am

Fine then if that's the case how about a switch up weapons
Daimien says turning the Scythe into a neck-less once more and then
pulling out his pocket knife.

No what exactly does this do Daimien thinks to himself. He then flips the knife out aw its just an ordinary knife he thinks, suddenly the knife then shoots out small razors around the blade that spin at tremendous speed. Hem cool Daimien thinks

Alright then lets go Daimien says with his new weapon in his hand waiting for Daimien to make the 1st move.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon]   Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 am

"A weapon switch huh, you know what, let's drop the decency and just go all out" Dante said laughing while he grabbed his cloak and put it back on.
"Since you can't stick to the rules, Why follow the other's" Dante said while re-attaching his gun's to his belt.

What is that little thing going to do for him in this battle. He can never actually get that close to me while i have this blade. So i guess this will be the best way to deal with him.

Steppin up to Daimien, he lunged forward while preparing to slice him up.
"Can't stop this with you're little knife now can you" Dante said right before making his hit.
I have to win this and advance to the flag, i will not fail. I will not fail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon]   Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante vs Daimien [Demon vs Demon]
Page 1 of 1