Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:43 am

It was afternoon, just past 2 PM, and Amethyst was heading towards the Armoury. She had her bow sent in to have the string tightened, she had been practising with it so much it had loosened.

She clasped her hands behind her neck and kept them there as she walked along the dusty pavements. The sun was shining down on her as she made her way over, and she entered the main door.

Racks of glinting, metal weapons met her gaze. Swords, axes, chains and daggers were the ones she recognised. Then, at the other end was her glimmering white bow. Her eyes lit up and she went over happily, taking it in her still bandaged right hand and looking at the string. It was now of perfect tightness.

'They've done a good job, whoever did it.' She thought to herself and slung it over her back in the white strap.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm

When Dante walked in to see what the armourer's had made today, he saw a girl standing near a nice, white bow. he noticed that her hand was covered in a bandage, so he went over to the girl.
"Hey there, i havent seen you around yet. So, would it be woth while if i asked what your name is" Dante said, mocking the girl a little.
He walked up to the girl and checked out the bow she was watching.
"So you like bow's, ey" He said to the girl, watching the same bow.

I don't know why but she seems like i nice girl
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Amethyst turned her head to the sound of someone addressing her, and she grinned slightly.
"I haven't seen you around yet, either. The name's Amethyst Hart, pretty easy to remember. So don't you forget it." She laughed and spun her bow round and round skilfully a few times before taking hold of it once more and slinging it over her back in the white strap.

"Yup, I love bows. I didn't even know I could use one before a few days ago, never held one in my life. And I have perfect shot. Weird, right?" She shrugged slightly and smiled. "Well, what's you're name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:34 pm

"Amethyst Hart, that's both a beautiful and a rare name"Dante said while looking at her.
I never heard of a name like amethyst hart before, though it is a pretty name.
"My name is Dante, i am the son of Athena. i was reased by anthony redgrave, till the day he died".

Looking at the bow, and then looking back at the girl he thought of how he was when he was young.
"So, is that your bow, or do you want to have it" Dante asked her politely.
She really looks like a nice little girl. might aswell be nice once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Amethyst smiled and nodded, knowing who Athena was. She was always a whizz at Greek Gods at school and stuff before coming here.
"I'm a newly claimed daughter of Aphrodite, Dante." She then looked over her shoulder at her bow.

"No, this is mine. I found it one day up in my dad's attic, along with the quiver, golden arrows and this necklace." She showed Dante the purple necklace that was hanging from her neck. She never took it off. "He seemed to be hiding it from me. But, I ended up here a day after that happened, and that's all I can remember. I've got amnesia, I think."

She rubbed the back of her neck and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Looking at the girl, she really seemed to be nice.
"I never actually knew my dad" Dante said while moving closer to the girl.
"Amy was it huh, you look like a nice Kid" he said smiling while petting her on the head.

A child of Aphrodite huh, never saw one of them. Actuallt, i never met any demigods before.
rinning a little bt, he looked around him and checked out the armory.
He then picked up a sword and started waiving it around.

"Well, they atleast have some good sword's here" Dante said while turning to the girl again.
"Do you actually have a sword, or a dagger, or a knife" Dante said while questioning the girl.
Dante thought it was funny, but he was actually wondering if she had any.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 am

Amethyst laughed and smirked slightly.
"Looks can be deceiving, Dante." She said mysteriously and picked up a lighter looking sword, twirling the handle round in her fingers. "Nope, I don't own one. I've never picked one up in my life before."

She twirled it round once more and then grasped it, hoping it would work. She looked delighted when it did, and she decided to try out some moves with the sword. First, she made sure the blade was balanced before lunging forward at a target beside her, side-stepping back and then striking down hard.

A couple of seconds passed, and the target slid in half, making Amethyst grin as she threw the sword up in the air and caught it again.
"Beginner's luck." She shrugged slightly but couldn't help but be over-joyed.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:25 pm

"Impressive" Dante said with a raised voice, clapping his hands at the girl's performance.
She isnt bad for a starter, i guess looks can be deceiving.

"Now then, watch this" He said while grabbing his sword with both hands and holding it over his head, scratching the roof.
"Strike One" He said while brutally ramming his sword down on the target and cutting it in two, clean halves.
"That's not all, Strike two" Dante mumbled while turning to the side and slicing through it one more time.
While the four pieces hit the floor, Dante mounted his sword on his back again.
"Beginner's luck, don't bet on it" He said grinning.

"So how long have you been stuck here Kid".
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 pm

"Stop calling me kid." Amethyst laughed and thought for a minute. "About a week now I think. What about you?" She then asked, placing the sword back on the rack and turning to face Dante.

"I love it here already, for a few reasons. The main one, is someone I've met." She said absently, smiling brightly. Then, she realised what she said and almost blushed, but managed to keep her normal face shade.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 am

"I dont know really, it must have been about four or five days".
He checked his pocket's for any candy he had smugled from the dinning hall, but didnt find any.
I really have to take it easy on those things.

"I love it here already, for a few reasons. The main one, is someone I've met.

Hearing this, Dante couldnt help but grin a little. "Someone you've met huh, and is that someone a boy by chance".
Petting the girl on the head, he said "Then you'd better go to him instead of hanging around in an armory, dont you think so Kid".

Looking around him in the armory, he saw some fine weaponry, but thought that he could do better himself. These are just mass produced weapon's, no fun in having one of these.
"One day, i'm gonna have my own weaponry shop. You can bet on that".
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Amethyst managed to hold back another blush as she nodded and laughed.
"Yeah, the someone I've met is now my boyfriend. You've probably heard of him, he's Jason Reaf, the Camp Councillor here." She smiled brightly.

"I never know where to find him this early on in the day, so I just decided to come and retrieve my weapon." She shrugged slightly and continued to smile.

"I reckon you should make your own weapon shop, that would be cool." She then encouraged him. "The people here make them because they're ordered to, not just because they want to, yanno."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Jason Reaf, i dont think i have ever heard that name before.
"I'm sorry, but i dont know any Jason, and i most definitly dont know any camp councillor's".
"But i do think that most people are in bed at this time, so if you want to find him.." Dante said jocking.

"So, do you want a sword, cause i might be able to make one for you. i can guarantee that it will be better then the one's you will find here".
"Once i get my shop, i might be able to craft way better weaponry with much more rare mineral's".
Dante then realised that he had been babbling on about his own dreams and ambition's, but didnt ask the girl who he had been talking to, wich was rather rude.

"I am sorry, but if i may ask, Do you have any ambition's you would want to talk about Kid".
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 am

Amethyst laughed good naturedly at Dante's joke instead of becoming embarrassed. She was always strange like that.
'This guy's a good laugh. I reckon we could get on very well.' She thought to herself before grinning happily.

"Not so much a sword, but I'd like a lightweight one. Something deadly, yet light and easy to carry around." She then pondered aloud, thinking about a kind of sword she would want. "As deadly as my bow is, it's pretty breakable. So I could do with something more heavy-weight."

Her eyes then widened with surprise as she was asked about any dreams and ambitions.
"Well, I guess I don't have any as such. Find more of my powers and meet my mother person to person." She nodded firmly and laughed. "That's a bit of a suckish dream, really. But, I don't have any."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 am

This guy's a good laugh. I reckon we could get on very well
Luckily for me, she doesnt know i can read minds, Dante thought slightly grinning.

Quickly looking around him, he turned to Amethyst and looked her straight into the eyes.
"Can you keep a secret".
Hoping she would say yes, he quickly said "i'll buy you candy if you say yes". he then laughed while walking to the door.
i have to show someone sooner or later, best show it to someone i can trust.

"If you're up to the challenge, then please follow me" Dante said when he walked out of the armory and into the forest.
I hope it wont scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]   Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone New [[Private/ For Dante to join]]
Page 1 of 1