Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayato

Hayato

Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) Empty
PostSubject: Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son)   Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 am

~Basic Information~
Name: Hayato Mitchell
Birthday: August 24
Olympian Parent: (Must be claimed in RP) Zeus

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture: Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) Toushiro Hayato is about is average height and has alot of muscular definition but he is very skinny. He has Snow white hair. He usually wears that outfit ^^ but without the scarf. His eyes are a mix of green and blue and he usually has a serious look upon his face. The ladies think Hayato is cute.
Height:5"8
Weight: 125 Pounds
Personality: Hayato is a quiet person who only speaks when spoken too. He usually is very serious and wants to get to the point. But he has the most upmost respect when it comes to God level immortals. He smiles every once in a while. To him you have to earn respect before you receive it. He gets mad when someone keeps bothering him or annoys him but other than that he is very calm and relaxed. When he does get mad, he calms down very easily.He smiles every once and a while but that doesn't a lot unless he is in a good mood and no one knows when he is happy He is so mysterious that not even his closest friends can tell what he's thinking.

Powers1. Can send powerful amounts of static shock throughout another persons body on contact.

2. Things that belong to their father's domain can do as he asks.

3. Has electrokinesis due to Zeus, the god of lightning; meaning he can control lightning

4. Has some aerokinesis (control over air and the sky), being the child of Zeus, Lord of the Sky.
Moves:
Name: Static Pulse
Description: The user slams his/her hands onto hands onto the ground below them, and a large shock wave is sent through the earth, knocking foes over and lightly electrocuting them within a radius of 10 metres.

Name: Lightning Strike
Description: The user will hold their palm upwards to the sky and have lightning strike into their hand, ready for them to throw at an opponent.

Name: Electric Body
Description: The user with trap lightning inside their body to act a a shield against people touching them. If they do, the opponent will get a shock enough to paralyse them for one post.

Name: Blinding Flash
Description: The user will summon lightning into both their palms and bring them together to make a large, bright flash that blinds their opponents within a 15 metre radius.

Name: Lightning Dash
Description: The user will summon lightning into their legs and keep it there in order for them to run at lightning speed. However, this tires the user, so it is used rarely.

Name: Controlled Lightning Storm
Description: The user will summon lightning from above him, and make it come down in a lightning bolt wherever he/she pleases. The maximum number of bolts with this move is 15, and after using 15 the user will become exhausted due to the strain on one's body.

Name: Lightning Surge
Description: If the user becomes angered yellow will flash in their eyes and stay there, and lightning will burst from their fingertips. The effects of this will increase their power by 25% for 1 post only, and afterwards they become very tired.

~Name~
Calisto

~Origin~
It is a staff that Zeus gave to his son, Hayato, for being recognized as his son.

~Abilities~
It can shoot lightning out of each end of it and can resist lightning. It can transmit lightning from object to object. It acts as a medium due to the ability just stated. It also strengthens the power of Hayato's lightning attack. It can also double as a regular staff. If the user of the staff is not a child of Zeus, then it will shock them with high voltage lightning bolts if they try to pick it up.

~Looks~
Spoiler:
Its is six feet in length and pretty light. It is a golden brown color.

~Dexterity~
Since it was given as a gift to Hayato from Zeus, it was made out of the strongest and finest oak. It is also blessed by Zeus. So it would take a demi-god 15-20 hits to break it. A minor god 10-15 hits to break it. And a God 5-10 hits to break it.

~History~
Hayato was born in the suburbs of New York and has lived in these suburbs for most of his life. Hayato always felt different than everybody else, he stayed out when a storm came near because it felt more natural for him. Hayato skates and plays the violin when he is bored and has become vary good at these two hobbies of his. Hayato has never met his father but his mom tells him that he is a tall musular man with piercing blue-green eyes and was a very good man with a lot of power on his hands. His mom said that his father always had the smell of a storm. Hayato is very popular at his school even though he is quiet. Hayato himself is not Japanese but his mom was so in love with the Japanese lifestyle that they gave him a Japanese first name. He used to visit Japan and Florida during the summer and other breaks from school. Once when Hayato visited Florida, there was a huge hurricane. Everyone who came to Florida with Hayato and his parents, went inside, besides Hayato. This was when he was 13 and never told anyone about this. A hurricane came, the winds extremely fast, but he didn't feel a thing. Its as if the storm ignored him. A few years back, Hayato took some Taekwondo when he was 9 and is now a 3rd degree black belt and has beat everyone he has went up against. Hayato does very well in school even though he has a mild case of dyslexia. Hayato also noticed that when he gets very angry, it either storms or anything electrical starts turning off and on erratically. But Hayato feels most comfortable on plane flights as he feels more in control of Earth from these great heights. Hayato doesn't know that he is a demi-god yet, but that all changed when he was recruited to go to this camp, that was only for special people...

Last edited by Hayato on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son)   Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:16 am

Everything here looks good, but change the part where it talks about showing respect for a Kage level ninja. This is not a Naruto site. Change this minor mistake and I will approve you.

~Amethyst
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son)   Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:19 am

No matter, you have edited it anyway. Like I said earlier everything is fine.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son)   Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayato (Zeus' Powerful Son)
Page 1 of 1