Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!

Go down 
+6
~Jason_Reaf~
Dante
Hayato
Enyalios
Hades
Daimien
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enyalios

Enyalios

LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Enyalios realizing that he is late rushes onto the field hoping to bump into hayato knowing this re ran as fast as demi-godly possiable looking for hayato screaming on his way there I AM COMING FOR YOU HAYATO YOU SHOULD GET READY I WILL NOT STOP THIS TIME, I AM COMING!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Hayato smirked and said I think that's a pretty good idea. Hayato looked behind him at Amethyst and Jason. I think you guys should stay behind and guard the flag, we'll try to capture the other flag. Hayato said to them. Don't do anything while we're gone. Hayato said while smiling at Jason. Hayato then walked into the woods with Dante.

Hayato heard someone yelling and screaming his name. Hayato easily knew it was Enyalios. He knew he was coming towards him. Dante, go ahead of me. Enyalios is coming, so I'll take care of him. I won't be far behind. Hayato said. Hayato smiled and got into a fighting position with Calisto, waiting for Enyalios to come. Hayato knew he could take him, even though he was a son of Ares.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Enyalios stood still as he herd faint voices in the forest he then connected the two chains of his swords the drew them ready to plant one of them in the ground to act as a lightning rod he then place one sword on his back and held the other in his hand ready to plant it in the ground he then commenced to run toured the origin of the faint voices once again screamingIM STILL COMING AND IM READY FOR YOU. knowing that he had secretly watched as hayato train
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Hayato heard Enyalios coming closer and closer. Bring it on big boy! Hayato screamed with a smile on his face. Hayato had been waiting for this fight since that day he and Enyalios met in front of the Big House. He was excited, his nerves and blood were flowing with adrenalin. Hayaato was ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Enyalios came sprinting over the hill jumping in the air trying to attack but before he attacked he slang the one sword into the ground knowing that without his lightning he would be virtually powerless his adrenaline rushing he went into a bloodlust so that he would have time to react to the lighting

Name:blood lust
Description:adrenaline pumps faster than usual time slows down for me but time seams normal for everybody else and anger is more than can be handled attacks become stronger and faster.

~Name~
Blades of Chaos

~Origin~
These blades were are given to children of Ares. He reclaims them after their past owner dies,and gives them to the next.

~Abilities~ They're a pair of curved blades attached to chains seared to his forearms, giving him the ability to swing them at a great distance. They become engulfed in flames when used, but cool down when hung on Kratos' back.

~Dexterity~
They are a weapon of the Gods,therefore they can take many blows before they are even scratched.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Daimien stayed behind the rock waiting for his chance he peeked over the rock a little and saw that Hayato and Enyalios started to fight. Hemm if he losses I'm going to hold it over his head for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:54 am

Standing upon one of the higher rocks, he ignored what Hayato had asked him and didnt move on.
If you lose, then who will stop him from approaching Amy and Jason.
Keeping a close eye on the terrain ahead of him, he was searching for an enemy pressence that where drawn to the battle.
"Guess i will be moving along then" he said after he thought it over.
Jason and Amethyst can take care of the flag, atleast i think they can.
With a grin on his face, he Jumped from rocks to rocks and slowly left their Battle.
You're on your own Kid, so you'd better win" Dante yelled to Hayato before disappearing behind the rock's.

He'll win, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:25 am

Jason stood by the flag,and sighed. "Alright Amethyst,we're on guard duty." He said,adjusting his guard. When they come,I'll be ready. I won't hold back anything. He thought.

Jason ran to the flag,and stood right behind it,keeping his eyes open,and listening for any signs of enemies. So far nothing. Still,he'd have to be careful. This could get dangerous. He needed to be ready,he wasn't about to get taken out easily.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 am

Akirina headed over to who she guessed was in charge. A guy she only knew as Daimien. She scurried over to him, hoping she won't look pathetic and fall. Hopefully he couldn't tell that she wasn't a fighter, but a healer.

"I'm ready when you are."She said, hoping she was loud and clear enough for him to hear. Of course, she actually wasn't. She hasn't played the game since...Well, ever, actually.

As she scanned her surroundings, she wrapped her fingers on the middle of the normal bow. It wasn't special or anything. It was made of normal wood, and it shot normal arrows. Other than that, it could at least shoot her light arrows.

But it was nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Amethyst nodded once, firmly and full of confidence. She had no fears of whoever would try and approach her.
"You got it, Jason." She said with a grin evident in her voice as she held her bow at arms length, her left hand in postition to pull back. When she did, it would let out a high pitched sound that would leave the opposite gender in a trance, so she had to be careful when using this ability of the bow.

'Where is she?...' Amethyst then thought, glancing behind her and smiling slightly at Jason before looking forward again, her shoulders back and her eyes alert to any movements.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:21 pm

With many people around him on his side of the feild joining around him, he wanted to create a plan but it would take a longer time for them all to agree, so he decided to think strategically by himself. What he did was to protect his flag, he would create a mote.

Exas controlled the streams of water on his side of the field, and moved it in a circle around the flag, than the water fell, and eroded the soil beneath it, and the soil hardened, the water being held there 6 feet deep, and 6 feet wide all around. This would be the perfect thing to keep them away, than he planted himself for final defense by walking on the water in the front, and crossing the moat, he was in front of the moat and the flag behind him as well, he held out his sword in an offensive position, the did of course say that the best defense is a good offence? The current layout looked like this;

------------Exas---------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~....................~~~~
~~~.........Flag....~~~~~
~~~......................~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Char using: Daimien
Spoiler:

All right well I'm going to get into battle Daimien says talking to the girl next to him. Daimien then jumps of the rocks over top of it spotting Dante. Hem i see you come on put your guard up Dante we finally get to fight. Daimien says as his left eye turns red and He gets a Demonic look on his face. He then grabs his neck-less turning it into a Scythe. Bring it Daimien says with a dull on his face.

Weapons:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm

OOC: reply here Daim Very Happy
Dante vs Daimien [demon vs demon]

Bring it, Dante heard Daimien yell at him.
He was planning to keep his promiss and go straight to the flag as he told Hayato, but he promissed Daimien he would fight him.
He had a little war raging in his head, and he couldnt decide wich he would do.

"I should keep my promiss" Dante thought while he stood still ontop of a rock.
He then turned around towards Daimien and pointed his sword at him.

"Though a fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting, don't ya think?"
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Jason looked around. He could see nothing in the near desert terrain,nothing. The sand was blowing across the dunes every now and then,some would get in his eyes,but he wiped it away quickly,knowing he had to be on guard. No body was going to steal his flag,let alone hurt he or Amethyst. Nobody hurts his friends,or closer companions in this case,and nobody beats him without a fight.

Then he took a breath. "Amethyst,I have an idea. It's dangerous,but it might be our best shot." He began. "I think the two of us should launch an attack,for the flag. Together. The others are keeping the other team distracted,it's our best opportunity,then again leaving the flag is dangerous." He stopped to sum up his thoughts. "Than again,it's dangerous for one of us to go alone. For all we know we could meet up with Daimien,or even worse,my brother. That would not be an easy fight to win,and even if we did,by the time it was over we might've missed our opportunity." He sighed. "That...and,I couldn't bare the thought of you getting hurt if I could help it." He finished.

Then he took another breath,and thought about it. It was risky,crazy,but it was a good shot. "But I'll let you decide,should we go,or should we stay?"
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Hayato finally finished the fight against Enyalios. He came out victorious, he actually beat a child of Ares. But he did have to admit that Enyalios did pretty good. Time for Hayato to win his first Capture The Flag Game. Enyalios was knocked out on the ground. Hayato then sprinted towards the direction of the other team's flag. All he had to do was grab the flag and take it back. He was a little tired and a little sweaty, but overall he was all good. I will defeat anyone that comes in my way. Hayato thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 am

" I think I'll just stand guard. " Akirina whispered, taking a seat on a big round grey rock. She put her bow back on her back, where the strap was and started to play the fife. If there would be an enemy, she would definitely be on defense mode.

She started to play the first few notes of a tune she composed of herself. It wasn't finished yet though. She like playing her own music because music she listened to wasn't challenging to play.

Deciding she was bored, she tucked the fife away and started to go around searching for the other team's flag. She wasn't running, no, she decided to walk and take the long-cut looking.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Amethyst thought for a bit and then smiled slightly at how Jason didn't want her to get hurt.
"The first thing, I'll be fine, Jason." She said, while still looking around the area. "And the second thing, I think that it would be fine if one of us went to go and get the flag, I'm sure that's all we need. The others will be distracted by now, and we probably would have already won some fights."

She stopped as she thought she heard a sound, but it was just nothing. She was getting more and more paranoid by the second.
"I won't mind going at all." She grinned good naturedly as her eyes flickered behind her to look at Jason for a brief second and she then looked to the front again.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Jason thought it over quickly. "Alright Amethyst,but be careful. My brother is out there somewhere,he's a Minor God,that's what really worries me. I know you could take any others with no problem,but be careful with him." Jason advised,and he gave her a nod. "Get us that flag."

Then he took a fighting stance,making sure he'd be ready. It was only him now,he was the only one who could cover himself.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Amethyst nodded firmly and continued to smile. She lowered her bow for a minute as she went over to Jason, quickly kissing him gently on the lips.
"I'll be back. Don't you worry!" She said confidently before spinning her bow round skill fully on her right hand and snatching it again. She spun round on the spot and began to run across the arena, zig-zagging across it so she would become obvious.

She occasionally crouched down behind rocks and looked round. There was no one in sight.

Something then made her jump, a low growl from behind her.
"Sorry I'm late, Amethyst." Aneania said, coming level with her. Amethyst sighed with relief and smiled at the Nemean Lion that was now stood proudly.
"It's fine, Aneania. All I suggest is to transform." Her smile turned into a grin as she turned the correct way, and started to run again, Aneania following behind in her beautiful human form.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Jason was overjoyed when she kissed him,but kept a straight focus on the match. He wasn't about to go into a daze and lose the game. Good luck out there,Amethyst. Jason thought.

He then refocused on the oasis surrounding him. Actually,he was probably best for defending the flag,since his powers were greatly heightened in the water,and most of it was here. He jumped into the small pool of water,near the flag. He felt himself fill with stamina. He felt more powerful now.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Hayato was sprinting towards the other team's flag until he seen Dante and another camper fighting. Hayato then knew to stay close and watch the fight just in case Dante lost. I f Dante lost, Hayato would take the other camper down since he would be weak. Hayato knew he had to stay. Hayato then secretly went behind a rock and watched the fight from afar. Don't lose, Dante. Hayato thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Spoiler:

Akirina sighed, as she was walking. That was when he came running towards her. She saw his furry coat and grinned.

"Mynus! Mynus, oh you found me!" She said, laughing. She then bent down to touch the dog, nuzzling his head. She then kissed him between the eyes and stood back up.

"Of course I found you. I can catch whatever I've been hunting, right?" He said, then barked. Akirina never did understand why he could talk, but if there were Centaurs and nymphs why couldn't there be a talking Laelaps too?

"Of course, Mynus! But please oh please, help me find something. I need to find a flag. A blue one. Care to help me catch it?" She pleaded, she didn't really know if Hunting a flag was the same thing.

"Yes, of course. " The dog said. Even though he was a dog, Akirina knew he was grinning.

" Let's take it slow though, okay? I don't really want to run." Akrina said, laughing. And they started to walk again, towards Mynus's direction to the flag.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 am

Spoiler:

Jason was standing in the pool,silently,and watching movements in the surrounding areas. They usually turned out to be the wind,or some kind of animal. Then there was a movement in the water,that he was sure was another humanoid.

Hudor burst from the waters surface. "Hello,Lord Jason,how may I serve you?" She asked.

"Hudor,you don't have to call me 'lord'. Just help me guard." He said in response. The mermaid nodded,and dove underwater again,waiting to lunge from the water any oncoming enemy.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 am

Amethyst looked ahead with a slightly furrowed brow. She was concentrating on any sounds of someone. Suddenly, Aneania growled and started to roar.
"Amethyst, I hear someone coming." She sniffed the air and then shuddered. "A human and another animal. I advise you to be ready." She changed back into her lion form and stood in front of Amethyst, protecting her.

"I got it, Aneania." Amethyst nodded and held up her bow, looking down the sight. She heard a crunch and her left hand flew to her belt, undoing the quiver and taking a normal arrow. She flicked it round in her grip before pulling it back into the string, watching it hit a rock right by where she heard the sound.

"Come out, wherever you are!" Amethyst then shouted.

[[This is directed at Kaira to respond to, btw :3]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Camp Half-Blood :: Capture the Flag-
Jump to: