Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!

Go down 
+6
~Jason_Reaf~
Dante
Hayato
Enyalios
Hades
Daimien
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 am

"Oh dear, it looks like we've been found." Akirina gasped at the two others. One was a girl, she was dazzling and looked like someone she would imagine to be Aphrodite. A daughter of the goddess, no doubt. Then a lion. It was strange to find a lion here.

Mynus shot her an annoyed look. "By the pace we were going at, I wouldn't be surprised if a turtle caught up with us." He hissed. Mynus was definitely impatient, and Akirina just nodded, as if to agree with him.

"Um, well, hi there. I'm Akirina Oaks. And well, if you don't mind letting us pass through."" Akirina said, hoping this would work. Oh god, she didn't want to fight. But just in case, she bent over to Mynus's ear and whispered:

"If I have to fight, I want you to run to the flag." She said, Mynus shook his head. "Or not.." She then stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 am

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Amethyst smirked slightly. "Unfortunately, I'm very competitive and don't like to give up like that. So, we fight, Akirina." She still held her bow firm and unwavering, Aneaia continued to growl, roaring once more.

"And when my master says fight, fight I shall." She backed up Amethyst, her hackles rising up as she glared at the dog.

[[Shall I post the fight topic, or will you? Smile]]
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 am

[[I dunno how to start a fight topic. x3 You can start it.]]
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Amethyst started to sprint with her new found energy to the enemy's flag. Her eyes brightened as she saw it approaching her vision, and this made her run faster.

'Nearly there, nearly there! We can do this!'
She thought happily to herself.

Then, she noticed that there was water between her and the flag. And even before that, there was Exas. She stood almost no chance against him, she was sure of that much. But she couldn't stand by and do nothing.

Instead, she ducked behind a rock as her breathing accelerated. 'What to do, what to do?? Give me a sign!!!' She thought frantically. Just then, her palms began to glow a faint golden colour.

As she sat there and watched, a spherical object started to form. A Golden Apple!

'Now I have more of a chance, but not much...' She thought as she crawled round the rock and tried to see if she could get round Exas in any way.

Last edited by Amethyst Hart~*~ on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Spoiler:
Abilities: Flight
Spoiler:

Returning from the battle field, almost completely uninjured, Akirina spotted it. Along with the help of Mynus, she found the flag. She could see it, but there was water all around it. She didn't want to go near, she was cautious.

A trap? Maybe there would be a trap sprung out for them. That wouldn't be good for her. She wouldn't want to fall into one. She took a deep breath. And searched the skies. Oh come on Elys!

"Yes Master?" The harpy called, landing next to her. The flag a few yards away could be take through the air!

"I want you to get that flag! Please Elys? And please just call me Rina." Akirina begged the beautiful Harpy. The harpy was young and didn't look like the others. Akirina looked deep into her eyes and sighed.

"Rina, look!" Mynus yelled, his nose and paw, pointing to the waters slightly away from them. Out came a girl. Beautiful as well. And Akirina grinned.

"Yes, Rina?" The Siren, was pretty. Very very pretty. She was enchanting and looked delicate, even for a girl. With her strange net-like clothing that barely covered anything, and her face looking young as ever, she was like a greek statue come to life.

"Syde! Please keep watch of the waters...And if anyone comes, you know what to do." Yes, Syde's enchantment could be used as a weapon. Akirina smiled, and watched Elys head over to the flag.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:12 am

Hayato watched as Dante and Daimien continued to fight. It was a good fight and Daimien was making good moves. Hmm, he might actually win this. Hayato said to himself. Hayato then got up and ordered Aeron over to pick him up. Aeron picked him up and he ordered Aeron to go to the flag, that way he could quickly come back and help Dante. He seen Amethyst running with the flag and thought to himself [i]She should be ok, so I'll just watch Dante and Daimien's fight. Hayato then thanked Aeron. Hayato had landed and was behind the same rock, luckily nothing had really happened.

[[NPC:
~Basic Information~
Name:Aeron
Type Of Monster:Phoenix

~Appearance and Power
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
This Phoenix is not like other phoenixes. It is half human and can be extinguished by water, it will then look like an eagle
Abilities: (1 ABILITY ONLY) Fire Manipulation]]
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Spoiler:

Jason had a bad feeling,and it wasn't too long before he thought someone was near. He could've sworn he heard movement nearby. He knew somebody was approaching.

Then,Jason's worry faded. Through the desert,came a Hydra storming towards him. Kraius,was on his way. He roared loudly as he entered the oasis. Jason smiled at the Hydra. Then it wasn't much longer that an average looking german shepherd popped in as well. Average except for his second head.

"Arffy,Kraius,welcome you two." Jason said,as Arffy started barking. Someone was here,Jason had been right. "Show yourself now,or run." He commanded,shouting around him as he was unsure exactly where the opponent was.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:02 pm

This topic is on hold until the necessary edits are made do to the following:

Exas has a moat around the red teams flag and he is in front of it so amy couldn't of just grabbed it guys Wink

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:10 pm

[[OOC: Edited, sorry for holding it up ^^']]
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Also i need others to make revisions and than we can start up again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC: That wont be necessary as Event planner Mod for the site i vote that the red team loses this CTF lets face it the blue team was more active red team well we weren't including me and we know the blue team was going to win anyway XD so Hades announce them the winners and let them pick there prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!   LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETS GET READY TO CTF!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Camp Half-Blood :: Capture the Flag-
Jump to: