Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hades [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades
Admin
Hades

Hades [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Hades [Finished]   Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:52 pm

~Basic Information~
Name: Hades
Birthday:
Olympian Parent: Cronus and Rhea

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture: Hades [Finished] Demon-1 His favorite appearance, He can take on any appearance though.
Height: Any he wishes (Favorite form: 4'0 on all fours, 7'0 standing up straight)
Weight: Any he wishes (Favorite form: 250 pounds)
Personality: Not much is know about Hades' personality but it is well known that he loves his wife dearly and is very apologetic about his girlfriends when they are mentioned around his wife.
Powers: As god of the underworld, Hades has dominion over the dead and all the creatures that live there. He is an extremely powerful God second only to Zeus and Poseidon. As shown in the film Hades has the ability to change shape into anything and anyone. Also in the books, it is said several times that Hades is seen throwing black fire balls. He is also shown summoning endless waves of the dead to fight for him in the 1st Olympian War. Hades son, Nico Di Angelo, is shown using many different powers in the books and presumably Hades has the same powers just extremely more advanced. Presumably has all the powers of an average God.
Symbol of Power: Hades' symbol of power is the Helm of Darkness, which allows him to become a shadow. This means he can pass through walls and melt into shadows, not be touched, seen or heard, and radiate fear so intense that it can make a person go insane or stop their heart.

~History~
Hades spent his childhood in his father's belly, along with the rest of his brothers and sisters. When Metis and Zeus tricked Kronos into vomiting them up, Hades joined their cause and battle against the Titans, along with his siblings Poseidon, Demeter, Hestia, and Hera.

After they won the war against the Titans, the three brothers; Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades drew lots. Hades got the Underworld as this was the only realm left after his brothers, Zeus and Poseidon, had drew the sea and sky. He seems to resent them for this, and many other reasons.

Hades was lonely, and wanted a wife. He spied Persephone one day, in the fields with her mother Demeter, and decided he would have her, admiring her. He soon fell in love with her, and plotted on how he would get her.

Persephone was innocently picking flowers with some nymphs in a field in Enna when Hades came to abduct her, bursting through a cleft in the earth. Later, the nymphs were changed by Demeter into the Sirens for not having interfered. Life came to a standstill as the devastated Demeter, goddess of the Earth, searched everywhere for her lost daughter. Helios, the sun, who sees everything, eventually told Demeter what had happened. She then stopped working the Earth, and the land didn't flourish.

Hades was determined to make Persephone love him, and tried in many ways. She hated him at first, for snatching her away from her mother, but she soon reveled that her mother wasn't around, as she had never been away from her before. He very much wanted her love and tried to buy it with many gifts at first, but then took to spending all of his day with her, trying to make her happy. She eventually grew to love him, which pleased him.

Finally, Zeus, pressed by the cries of the hungry people and by the other deities who also heard their anguish, forced Hades to return Persephone. However, it was a rule of the Fates that whoever consumed food or drink in the Underworld was doomed to spend eternity there. Before Persephone was released to Hermes, who had been sent to retrieve her, Hades and Persephone decided that she would stay. She ended up eating six pomegrante seeds, which forced her to return to the underworld for a season each year.

When Demeter and her daughter were united, the Earth flourished with vegetation and color, but for some months each year, when Persephone returned to the Underworld, the earth once again became a barren realm.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

Hades [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades [Finished]   Hades [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com

Hades [Finished]
Page 1 of 1