Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] Empty
PostSubject: Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}]   Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 am

~Basic Information~
Name: Akirina "Rina" Oaks
Birthday: December 17
Olympian Parent: Apollo(

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture:Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] DJCompGirl
Akirina is a very pretty girl. Her bangs are cut straight across, almost covering her amber eyes. Her skin is very light and her nails are usually painted. Her lips are medium sized and pink. Her cheeks are high and are a very light shade of red. Her built is lean and delicate.

Akirina usually carries a Fife, and a bow and arrows.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 100 lbs
Personality: Akirina is naturally a kind and loving person. She is very helpful and resourceful and usually does what people tell her to do unless it's a bad thing. Akirina is not a fighter but will fight if she is forced to.

Akirina prefers being called her Nick name, Rina. She has never met a person who hasn't called her Rina.

She isn't self-centered either. She is very humble and does not judge others. She doesn't choose favorites and she doesn't like being stalked. She enjoys making friends and usually shies away from things that will give her enemies, but she isn't afraid to say what she wants to or needs to.
Powers
•Can play any instrument she touches, being the daughter of Apollo, a God of music.
•Is a healer, she could heal fatal wounds, but can't heal herself or permanent damages. She heals by touch.
•She loves poetry and can write well.
•She has good aim and does archery well. She usually never misses.
•Can usually tell if someone is lying
•Could see in the dark.
Moves:
Name: Prophetical Poetry
Description: Akirina would say a verse from any poem she likes and draw someone into telling her information. The information could be anything, from favorite color to deepest secret.
Name:Marching Tune
Description: Like the pied piper, Akirina could play this tune, to draw weak or sleeping people or small animals out of their houses and into shelter. This move is used for evacuation.
Name:Light Aim
Description:When she shoots a bow or arrow, the arrow shot would have a trail of light trailing the arrow. The light is purple in appearance.
Name: The Healing Sound
Description: While playing a likable tune, Akirina is able to heal those who listen to it. The healing sound requires plenty of energy for it takes double the time than to heal people individually.
Name: Deception Sound
Description: While playing a marching song, Akirina is able to lead her opponents against themselves if they listen to the song.
Name: Blue Jay Memories
Description: While playing a song, Akirina is able to make the opponent think terrible thoughts about themselves and they will remember painful memories.
Name: Light Arrows
Description: Can create Arrows out of light. Those these are slightly weaker than normal arrows, they create much more damage to people who are scared of or are weak to light. When shot the arrows are trailed with light.
Name: Light Arrow Explosion
Description: After forming Light Arrows, Akirina can choose if they should explode or not. When they explode, the burst light. It feels like weak fire to some.

~History~
Akirina's mother was a sick human being. Her falling inlove with Apollo, and he falling in love with her, was by chance. And a lucky chance it was. Her mother was beautiful, splendid, everything a true human lady could be. After getting pregant with the god, Akirina's mother became more sick. Apollo, doing everything he could to hold off the sickness, wished to kill of Akirina to save his wife. But Akirina's mother had wished for the child to be born, for her death. Apollo, taking away his wife's pain, only let her live till the child was born. As he had to go back, Akirina's mother's best friend, took in the baby.

Before being told who she was, Akirina was born into a normal suburban family. She went to school like any normal person and did normal things like a normal person. Then suddenly it happened. Her mother had a heart attack. Akirina's father wasn't around to see what had happened and Akirina didn't know what to do. Out of instinct, she put her hands over her mother's chest, and like a miracle her mother awoke. Akirina was then told that she was actually the child of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}]   Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:11 am

This is a very creative and balanced character, Kaira. I see no problems here.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Akirina "Rina" Oaks [{Done}]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: