Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Poseidon

Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) Empty
PostSubject: Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please)   Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:19 pm

~Basic Information~

Name: Exas
Olympian Parents: Poseidon and Athena

~Appearance & Personality~

Description/Picture:
Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) Angel_of_War_by_Nasakebukai_Samurai

He has black hair and green eyes, and basically looks like this at camp in the picture above, though his hair is long and straightened, and he wears a camp half blood t' shirt instead of none. In battle mode he wears a shining blue armor that forms around him skin tight. He also wears his staff necklace.

Height: Any height he wished to be, though usually stays at 5'11
Weight: Any weight he wants to be, though he usually stays at 145 pounds.
Personality: He is kind and understanding, smart, intelligent, he also is funny and can create good jokes with his wisdom. He is easy to get used to, and he is never stuck up or rude to demigod's considering he has seen there point of view for 4 years.
Powers:

He has many powers of a normal god. Immortality, even though he seems to grow normally, and age normally. He can drink nectar, and eat ambrosia like a fat guy with a bag of chips. He bleeds the gold blood of the gods Ichor, that if you touch it you will be poisoned. He has the power of flight, and uses those wings to easier navigate the sea, and can go 100 miles per hour with them, he navigates the sea by the stars, and has a superb skill for navigating the sea by memory aswell, and with a flap of his wings, he can create tsunami's, et cetera. He also uses the wings to erode and shape land. His sole purpose is to, take measurements of the sea, and to change things to suit the current environment of ecosystems, and to create beaches and things for places that need it, without messing with the sea level or anything such as that.

He also has the same powers as any poseidon demigod though can use for infinite

Symbol of Power: His staff is his symbol of power[See what he is holding in picture.] This staff helps him located his way throughout the sea during night, and also locates his way during the day as well by pointing where he wants to be. Even though he has wisdom of a basic height of the sea, he usually uses his staff, the staff elongates down into the sea, and measures and he immediately knows the measurement because it is displayed on the small screen in the middle of the cross on the top of the staff. The staff can be shrunken down and worn around his neck at all times when not in use.

~History~

Exas was born for the duty of his father wanting another kid after his son Perseus, and do to the fact Athena could give Poseidon a baby with just thought, Poseidon kindly asked for one though she was Preoccupated at the time so could not help Poseidon, a little time after Jason was born, Athena had time to harbor a baby for Poseidon, and not wanting to waste a chance like that, he said yes, and the baby was given to Poseidon on the summer solstice.

So Poseidon took care of his son for a couple years until he was 10, and at that age, Poseidon sent him off to the seas by himself and learn about nature and such, Poseidon consulted him every so often and created an underwater palace for Exas to stay in. At the age of 12 Exas was entrusted with his powers, symbol of power, and duties. So for two years he has been doing his godly duties, and going back and at 14 he was sent off to camp, and going between camp and his duties as a god, he was hoping to leave when he was a mortal accepted adult, or 20. Exas goes up to mount olympus with his father every solstice, though stays on the outside during the meetings, he truly loves to see the architecture created by his sister Annabeth Chase.

~RP Sample~
Poseidon started to walk up the sloap from the bottom of the water, and up towards the beach. A fog formed around him, the fog was virtually just a invisiblilty cloak woaven out of sea foam, the cloak reflected the back of Poseidon and showed it in the front. Poseidon was farther down the beach from the trio, he basically, walked onto the beach, and when he did so, he was a 15 year old boy, tanned, long blonde hair, and blue eyes to hide his true appearance, he was also muscular but thin, and about 5'20''. He made his way to the trio, he wore ancient greek sandals and his bathing suit was dark blue with a miniature trident on the bottom of the pants on his left side. He was now 20 feet from his son, a beautiful girl who was most likely a daughter of aphrodite, and a boy that looked like young Apollo. Than a fourth came along towards the trio, no doubt a child of his brother Hades.

Last edited by Poseidon on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please)   Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:49 am

This is a good application, Poseidon, but I shall have to consult approval with the other Admins.

~Amethyst
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please)   Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Kk hun take your time. Wink
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please)   Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Guess what Jas? ~Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please)   Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exas the god of oceanic measurements and shape(check please)
Page 1 of 1