Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chryses Agnes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chryses

Chryses

Chryses Agnes Empty
PostSubject: Chryses Agnes   Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:52 pm

~Basic Information~
Name: Chris (Chryses) Agnes
Birthday: October 18th
Olympian Parent: Apollo

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture: Chryses has semi-long black hair and gray-blue eyes, and is just short enough to make himself inconspicuous to most people. This can make him easily under-estimated and seem innocent, which is a natural ruse that he likes to use to his advantage. He has muscular arms, seemingly made to handle a bow and arrow. In battle, he wears a leather and metal armor combination, which allows him both strength and flexibility.
Battle outfit:
Spoiler:
Out of battle, he always wears white dress shirts and blue denim jeans, and he favors tennis shoes for their flexibility and easy balance.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Personality: He has a bit of a regal-sounding tone to his voice, and is always very formal and respectful, even if it earns him some taunts. He is difficult to anger. When he does get angry, he will hold a grudge for a while until the hatred dissipates, usually by the end of the day, when he can cool down. Chryses doesn't believe in attacking a downed foe, even a monster, if he can help it. When he's happy (after his father chooses to claim him), his smile can seem almost radiant, and when he's especially overjoyed, there are even little flashes of light, almost like fireflies, glittering around his head.
Powers 1. Have natural skill for archery and can hit a target perfectly each time.

2. Can heal others by praying to there father in a song in greek.

3. Can manipulate light, and can create light from the palms of there hands; and can bend light around himself and turn himself temporarily invisible.

4. Has natural skill for music.
Moves:

Name: Mutli-Shot
Description: After loading multiple arrows (3 at the most), Chryses can fire all these arrows at the same time, allowing him to hit mutliple foes or to use as crowd control.

Name: Blinding Light of Apollo
Description: After whispering a quick prayer to Apollo in ancient Greek, Chyrses can make a bright, blinding light appear in an upraised hand.

~History~

After Apollo's night with Chryses' mother, he promised to make sure she was kept out of trouble as best as he could. After giving birth to Chryses, his mother managed to find a well-paying job to support both of them, and she gave Apollo a tribute in thanks, thinking that Apollo had been the cause of the success. The woman promised to never marry or even date another man from that day forward.

During childhood, his mother called him Chris instead of Chryses, hiding his Greek demi-god name from him. Chris lived a nearly normal childhood, despite the huge amount of ADHD and dyslexia. He was home-schooled by a tutor who was well-versed in Greek mythology. This was, of course, a requirement from his mother, knowing that Greek myth would be very important for Chryses' development.

After becoming a teenager, Chris asked his mother to go to an actual school, but his mother wouldn't let him. Instead, they compromised for a private school, which had archery as one of its athletic studies. Chris had never had a lot of luck in many athletic education, despite his well-toned, muscular body, so he was surprised to find that archery suited him well. He trained after-school many days to hone his skill, never thinking much of it and considering it a stroke of luck.

When he finally reached 18 years old, his mother told him about his real father, and Chris didn't believe her at first. However, after narrowly escaping from a harpy in disguise, he began to believe his mother. Afterwards, he started calling himself Chryses to show that he had accepted his Greek part of himself. Months after calling himself a different name, he gets a phone call from Chiron, telling him about a certain summer camp for demi-gods....
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Chryses Agnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryses Agnes   Chryses Agnes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:26 am

I see nothing wrong here, Cryses ^^

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Chryses Agnes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: