Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

~~DANTE HIRO~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
naim

~~DANTE HIRO~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~DANTE HIRO~~   ~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:28 pm

~Basic Information~

Name: Dante Hiro
Birthday: May 27 1994
Olympian Parent: Zeus

~Appearance & Personality~

Description/Picture:
~~DANTE HIRO~~ Animeg10
Height: 5"9
Weight: 130
Personality:

Actually the boy is out going and thoughtful. He is charming and daring. He has a hero's spirit. He shoots out of his mouth to fast, and never think before he speaks. He is very polite and obedient though. He has never been tested with loyalty, but he could be that too. If you disrespect him or any of his friends, he will talk to you like trash. He never leaves a fallen comrade even if he has to risk his life. He is very responcible, and a great leader(Probably gets that from dad). Towards people with more skill he most likely will be respectful.

~History~

They said Dante fell from the sky. Well he didn't really fall from the sky, but he was born under heavy circumstances. Dante's mom was rich, and she was in her private jet on May 27, 1994. Apparently she was pregnant and her water broke in the sky. She knew this might happen so she had doctors on the jet. The baby came out after a hour. When the baby cried a lightning bolt hit the jet, and the jet went flying down. Yep! They were heading to their doom in mid air. Dante wasn't even given a hour to live. The baby was still crying when they were falling like sky divers. After about 10min of crying the jet was hit again by lightning, and miraculously it began to run again. The jet flew back down safely, and landed . They were so happy. Though Dante's mom was not surprised. How would it look for Zeus son to die in the sky his father controls.

Dante grew up thinking he was normal. He never recalled the times when a lightning bolt almost hit his enemys, and he smiled about it. He was about 10 when he understood what was going on. He was attacked by a Gorgon. It turned his step dad into a monument. He understood what he had to do. He wanted to protect his mother. His mother never told him who was his real father. In fact his step dad was playing the role as his real dad. Dante never knew he was his step dad. Dante did not care at this point in his life. After the monsters wouldn't let off. He decided to leave home for a while. That would be best for his mom. The camp was his only destination on this trip. He made it safely, and was accepted there. He still had no idea who his father was. He actually still believed this all a big joke

RP Sample

((If it isn't good enough I will make or put up one better that I already have made))

Dante stood there on the lightning rod. A jolt of lightning came down and hit him. Though it didn’t affect him it did burn his cloths a little. He looked like a burnt crispy toast. He was tired of doing this. You know testing himself. He was so naïve. He did not know he was the son of Zeus at this time. Then something amazing happen. Well I wouldn’t call it amazing more like terrifying. Three Gorgons appeared at of nowhere. They stared at Dante. Dante did not know what to do, but then a jolt of lightning came down on one of the Gorgons. Nothing was left except the ashes of the green creature that stood there seconds ago.

Dante was tired of this lightning thing. They even called him static boy or grease lightning at school . When he was at school things would happen. Lets just say he is banned from the swimming pool, any source of water, and most of the building. He focused, and nothing happen. He almost took a glance at the gorgon. She was scary looking. Medusa children really let themselves go in a couple of thousand years. At this point they had scratched up the naïve boy. Dante quickly thought, something he rarely does. He made fun of one calling her snakes extensions. Oh it ran at her, and he pushed out his hands. A jolt of lightning shot out and electrocuted the Gorgon.

Then the other Gorgon came from behind. He knew this would be the end. In fact Dante didn’t know what was going on. A large sound was heard from the sky, and again a jolt of lightning came flashing down like if it was sent to help Dante. Dante than pondered on what could be doing this. Later that day after going to the hospital, a lady rushed in. She examined him closely probing him for any real injuries. She then sat him down and began to talk about Greece mythology.

Silence came in the room, and no one talked. Then out of nowhere he began to laugh, and laugh real hard. He thought this lady was a Wako. Then her voice turned ominous, and she said, “Do not mock me mortal”. Dante did not speak and did not utter even a chuckle. Then the window busted open, and the a storm began. The storm was just over the hospital. Dante then said in a small, tiny voice, “I believe”. Dante was a little freaked out. Later at home, his mom explained to him what he was. He did not laugh cause he was suppose to show nothing, but respect towards his mother. So there you have it. Dante was now officially a Demi God.

((Not true but didn’t know what really to rp sample about))

Last edited by naim on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

~~DANTE HIRO~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~DANTE HIRO~~   ~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Firstly, powers are given to you by gods, so you should change the part about you electricuting the frog, and a radio fell in the bathtub and you were not harmed, because you would still be killed from the radio no matter who you are. xD

Secondly, you don't really need a year of birth, just a month and day considering that this rpg takes place a couple years after the series.
Back to top Go down
naim

~~DANTE HIRO~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~DANTE HIRO~~   ~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 am

Edited..I didn't change the rp sample cause it is just a sample.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

~~DANTE HIRO~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~DANTE HIRO~~   ~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 am

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

~~DANTE HIRO~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~DANTE HIRO~~   ~~DANTE HIRO~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~DANTE HIRO~~
Page 1 of 1