Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Daimien Enkusu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:36 pm

~Basic Information~
Name:Damien (does not know his real last name) Enkusu (<--adopted last name)
Birthday:06/6/1992
Olympian Parent: (Hades)

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture: (Daimien Enkusu Kalas117 Damien always like to where dark cloths he has strikes of red in his head and has 1 red eye and can change the other eye red at will he usually wears black hoodie with baggie jeans)
Height:5'9ft
Weight:110 pounds
Personality:Damien is an ominous guy he has always been sort of demonic when he was a kid he had always been picked on and because he was an orphan because of this it made him more and more angry with the world he believes that every 1 should just die and leave him alone he has always a sort of blood lust and the knack for taking things apart or breaking stuff he has always been what some parents would call a demon child.

PowersTo commands the Dead and Ghost see spirits and open portals to the under world he can also communicate with them and see them.
Moves:Dementor's, Ghost Freak's,Dead Man Walking, scratch portal, Hell Fire, Mind killer, Boxing/ TeaKwonDo mastery.

Name:Dementor's
Looks: Like Grim Reapers
Description:Damien Can summon dark clocked like spirits that slowly suck the soul out there opponent, they fly of the ground and when they float over things with little life force it is taken and given to the dementor , the thing that they float over dies (flowers, Fish, bugs etc.) he can only summon 2 a post so far. they only last 2 turns

Name:Ghost Freaks
Looks: he can make it look like the persons ghost or like the little spirits of soul eater or Casper
Description:Damien can summon the spirits of the undead to do his bidding. he can only summon 5 at a time for now.
last only three post

Name:Dead Man Walking
Looks:Well like a zombie or if the body of the zombie is all gone and there is only bones he can control the bones and make it into a skeleton. he can also control a person if they have just been killed
Description:he can control zombies and skeletons or a person that has just been killed.
Last only one post

Name:scratch portal
Looks:a big hole that is black and red
Description:Damien can scratch the air which will open up portals to the underworld he can not send any 1 there yet but he can bring demons and living dead out of it as well as spirits.
Portal can only bring out two demons or spirits and portal disappears after a single post

Name:Hell Fire
Looks:little black fire
Description:Damien can create little black fire on his finger tip witch he can launch at the opponent it will stay in the same place and will not grow but it will keep burning the opponents skin,. but will go away after 2 post for now.

Name:Mind Killer
Looks:Red Eyes
Description:he can control the mind of animals to make them kill there self's or other as he gets stronger he will eventually be able to make human do what ever he wants.he can do this by looking there eyes and turning both of his red.

Name: Supernatural Rage
Looks: Black flame aura and red eyes lighter then usual
Description: Daimien makes a very demonic aura that when around lamp post or
anything electric Ex. (street lights, Telephones, Traffic lights)
explode and mess up it also shakes the ground beneath him and makes his eyes go very red, and encases him in around a Black flame also all the
shadows around him start to move uncontrollably

Enhanced Speed and Attack: x20%

Name:boxing/TeaKwonDo Mastery
Looks:none
Description:To Defend himself from getting picked on Damien learned boxing and TKD he then killed his mastery afterward and made it look as tho it was nothing but a mere accident.
Attack: x15%

~History~
Daimien does not know of his birth parents as long as he could remember he he was adopted they were said to have died in a hospital fire along with every 1 else in the hospital Daimien was the only 1 who survived most people called him a demon because of his red eyes but because of this it made him 1 of the outcast in the foster homes,people use to pick on him and, he has always been what most parents would call a demon child because he was bad and never listened , every time he got a new foster parent they died on his birth day because of this people have stopped adopting him but 1 family adopted him and so far they haven't died on any of his birthdays. On his 16 birthday not to long ago he learned that he started to see things strange thing and was able to do stuff 1 day in the middle of the night he over herd his parents talking and discussing how he was the son of Hades his opened wide with shock he moved back a little knocking over they herd it fall and ran towards him running he started to run and fell down the stairs out the door to the back yard every where but every time he turned a corner they were there walking slowly towards him they eventually caught him and told him everything after that they taught him how to use his powers and how to change his right eye red instead of just his left 1 which is permanently red because of this he can talk to demons he then eventually learned that his foster parents where also demons after learning how to use his powers from them he decided to test them and send them back to the under world he then took all of there saving and money and made it look as if the body's they were in killed themselves he then got a job as a poet and know lives by himself.

~Name~ Hell Fire Suit
Self explanatory

~Origin~
it was given to him by his foster parents or (demon protectors as most would call it) on his 15 birthday

~Abilities~
it gives him the power to take his power of hell fire to the next level not only letting him make them into flaming black fist but any other joint as well (knees, elbow hand and feet only) it also gives him heighten senses and great agility, when he wears this he gives of a more demonic aura then he usually does. Enhanced Attack And Speed x30%

~Looks~Daimien Enkusu HellFireSuit but when not being used it is a star with six end neck-less

~Dexterity~

~Dexterity~
it
is kind of armor so can take 17 hits from a Demi-god and 5 hits from a
god but Daimien can always un-summon the armor to let it heal for 5
post.

Draw back:
his judgment gets clouded and he cant tell good from evil all he wants to do is kill and cannot tell good from evil because of this he is reckless and leaves himself open allot

.~Basic Information~
Name: (any the owner wishes) Hell Hound
Birthday: June, 6, 1996

~Appearance and Personality~
Description/Picture:puppy form Daimien Enkusu Puppies-2
hell hound form Daimien Enkusu Hellhound
Height: (they grow up to be 8 feet) 3~6
Weight: (they can weigh into 800 pounds) 80~700
Personality: It very protective of Daimien and can be very cruel its mod changes with Daimien's if Daimien is happy then it is happy and hyper.
Abilities: Breath fire. It can turn into a almost A full grown hell hound and it can regenerate if hurt. It can envelop it's body with flames to make it more deadly .

~Name~
Mask of Disguise

~Origin~
Hades had this custom made for his son for when they met.

~Abilities~
It allows the user to disguise them self in any appearance.

~Looks~
Looks like the mask in Hades Avatar

~Dexterity~
The mask doesn't get hit unless the user is hit in the face. If that then it can withstand a punch from even the strongest god.

~Name~Dementor
Scythe

~Origin~This Scythe was made by Daimien in the
armory at Camp-Half blood when he 1st arrived he worked on it for 5
straight days and didn't let any body know he was making it.

~Abilities~This
Scythe is just like any other except it can summon dementors. Attack
x15% (2 dementors )

~Looks~Daimien Enkusu Scythe_
When not being used it takes the form of a Neck less with a little
scythe at the tip.

~Dexterity~This can take at least 16 hits from
a demi-god and 5 from a God. It can only summon 2 dementors and they go
away with just 2 hits

Last edited by Daimien on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Edit spelling.

Name:Dementor's
Looks:
Description:Damien Can summon dark clocked like spirits that slowly suck the soul out there opponent, they fly of the ground and when they float over things with little life force it is taken and given to the dementor , the thing that they float over dies (flowers, Fish, bugs etc.) he can only summon 2 a post so far.

Make them last only for two post.

Name:Ghost Freaks
Looks: he can make it look like the persons ghost or this
Description:Damien can summon the spirits of the undead to do his bidding. he can only summon5 at a time for now.

Make them last only three post since your not me. Lol

Name:Dead Man Walking
Looks:Well like a zombie or if the body of the zombie is all gone and there is only bones he can control the bones and make it into a skeleton. he can also control a person if they have just been killed
Description:he can control zombies and skeletons or a person that has just been killed.

Last only one post because they just died and well its like just waking up your not at your best.

Name:scratch portal
Looks:a big hole that is black and red
Description:Damien can open up portals to the underworld he can not send any 1 there yet but he can bring demons and living dead out of it as well as spirits.

Portal can only bring out two demons or spirits and portal disappears after a single post.

Description:Damien can create little black fire on his finger tip witch he can launch at the opponent, this fire cannot be put out by the opponent no matter what he uses water ice dirt etc. but will go away after 2 post for now.

Fire cannot spread if it can't be put out.

Name:Mind Killer
Looks:Red Eyes
Description:he can control the mind of little kids and animals to make them kill there self's or other as he gets stronger he will eventually be able to make human do what ever he wants.he can do this by looking there eyes and turning both of his red.

Little kids is a no. other than that fine.

Name:boxing/TeaKwonDo Mastery
Looks:none
Description:To Defend himself from getting picked on Damien learned boxing and TKD he then killed his mastery afterward and made it look as tho it was nothing but a mere accident.

Its fine but i doubt you'll use it.

it gives him the power to take his power of hell fire to the next level not only letting him make them into flaming black fist but any other joint as well (knees, elbow hand and feet only) when he wears this he gives of a more demonic aura then he usually does.

you have to limit this. do you grow weaker? does your judgement get affected? a draw back please.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 pm

done editing
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Description:Damien can create little black fire on his finger tip witch he can launch at the opponent,. but will go away after 2 post for now.

didn't edit.

Ethier it stays in the area it hit them and won't grow or it can be put out and it covers them.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Approved my son. Go forth and rule this planet!
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daimien Enkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimien Enkusu   Daimien Enkusu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimien Enkusu
Page 1 of 1