Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hephael Anvildawn Steus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hephael

Hephael

Hephael Anvildawn Steus Empty
PostSubject: Hephael Anvildawn Steus   Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 pm

~Basic Information~
Name: Hephael A. Steus
Birthday: 21st July
Olympian Parent: Hephaesteus (Unclaimed)

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture: Hephael used to be a black-haired kid who now dyed his hair red. He currently has a ponytail and always wears his bandana. He also wears his arm bandages all the way up to his left bicep and the right arm is filled with wristbands and silk strings. He also wears a black tanktop underneath his favored white denim jacket who was his father's before leaving him at birth age. He also just bought his new black jeans that he mostly wears all the time probably stonewashed. In the end he never takes off his necklace...Since it was one of the other and important reminder of what and who his father is. The pendant is a form of an anvil with a hammer laying right on top of it.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170lbs
Personality: Hephael is the type of teenager that is very shy of everything. He is probably one of the "handsome"sons of Hephaesteus since he got his good looks from his mortal mother. He tends to care about his family and friends alot before himself. He usually likes to spend his time alone crafting with some metallic scraps since it heals his boredom. He is also very witty due to his self-learning youth with experience of making miracle-work with scrap.
Powers Molten Lava - Forge Fire
Moves: None [ATM]

Description: Hephaestus was sick and tired of how the women treated him on Mt.Olympus. Even his wife would cheat on him for some other lowly gods. To calm down his temper he would always make a weapon. But rage took over him and as each hit he striked on the metallic piece, the clanging was harder and harder. He was sick of it. Even Zeus would treat him like an absolute freak since he was one of the ugliest gods out there. Then he went to Minnesota. He was in a bar, playing poker with some guys, but then abruptly he was soon alone yet again. Until the bar hostess came to him and asked him why he was alone. He said that no women would take a liking to him because he was ugly. The bar hostess said that he should not be liked from how he looks from the outside but from the inside. He then yelled at her "Did you see my face before saying all the bunch of lies?!" She answered softly "I am blind...I do not need to see...I can feel you are a good man inside." Few years later, Hephaestus and Miss.Trish Anvildawn were married and had a kid. That kid was named Hephael Anvildawn Steus. Knowing about the rules of the god, he had to leave his wife and kid and go back to Mt.Olympus. That is how Hephaestus has conceived his kid with the bar hostess Anvildawn.

~History~
Hephael A. Steus was born in Minnesota, Eden Prairie on the 21st of July in summer solstice. He couldn't even remember what and who his father was until time was due. As he grew up, he had a friend called Quan who was his asian buddy until he recently knew that it was his guardian protector. One day, Hephael and Quan went to the bar to chill out but disaster struck and a muse had come to hunt them down. As he got back home to pickup his mother she was already gone. Only a note was left, it was written by his mother to head to a certain camp called Camp Half-Blood. The rest is gibberish...She must have been taken by the muse while trying to protect her son. Grieving with tormenting pain, Hephael and Quan went to his garage only to discover their bikes gone but a 2010 RCR Series 3 Chevy. To think his mother had bought for him such a car. He then got out of the garage and drived towards the unknown camp. Arriving there, he saw that the camp was no ordinary camp. He asked some centaurs to help him pull his new car near his camp building so he would not lose what his mother offered him. Ready to start his new life, Hephael attached his hair and was ready for the upstarting new challenges.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Hephael Anvildawn Steus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hephael Anvildawn Steus   Hephael Anvildawn Steus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 pm

This app seems fine to be, everything in good order, so...

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Hephael Anvildawn Steus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: