Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sughtyu

Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) Empty
PostSubject: Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve)   Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 am

~Basic Information~
Name: Kouken Hitoshirenu
Birthday: December 7
Olympian Parent: (Hopefully Hades)

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture: Kouken is very pale with black hair. He stands straight and looks around alot when standing still. He has a small spiral mark on the back of his right hand that pulses red when monsters are near, pulsing faster as they get closer. When he is fighting it stays red. His battle stance is putting his left foot behind his right and keeping his sword down at waist level. He stands with his right shoulder facing the moster. Always carries around his foil.
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 95 lbs.
Personality: Is always nervous. He doesn't open up well with other people. He never shows his feelings. He is always alert and is a fast thinker. He always has a plan. He can find escape in almost any situation. He always thinks of weak points and tries to utulize them. When he is relaxing, he dreams of a world where there are no monsters. But then he quickly remembers that that would be no fun where there would be no fighting. Can usually negotiate himself out of any situation that is not tipped towards him or he can tip the scales himself.
Powers Can walk through flames with only minor burns if he is fully rested. Can imbude his weapon with heat so it glows red.

Moves:

Name: Rising sun
Description: After the user parrys an attack, user swings the weapon in a rising arc while jumping and spining.

Name: Devil's Flurry
Description: User jabs the weapon toward target in multiple and fast strikes, causing several light scratches and a few deeper ones.

Name: Adieu à vie (farewell to life)
Description: User swings blade rapidly horizontally and vertically in an effort to expose head, where user will leap and spin to where user is parallel to head and facing it. Then user will effectivally slice the head with a quick stroke. Useless against Hydras.

~History~

Birth: Kouken was born in China. His mother moved him to America when he was two. His mother taught him english and chinese very effectively. When he was three, the first monster attacked. It was weak and his mother killed it easily. He remembers that day very clearly.

Childhood: From four to nine, his life was normal. At ten years old his mother told him some things would try to kill him, so she made him take fencing lessons. He was very good at fencing. He had all the regular things all half-blood's have: ADHD and Dyslexia. At eleven, a small monster attacked him. Lucky for him, he had his foil and he battled it. It scarred his left arm, but he learned how to do Adieu à vie in that battle and he dispatched the monster. From then on, he has always carried his foil with him.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve)   Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 am

Approved Welcome Little Brother

*hates having siblings and will kill u if he gets the chance*
Just Kidding.......Or Am I
Back to top Go down

Kouken Hitoshirenu (please approve)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: