Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sarth Thundrik

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ddugger

ddugger

Sarth Thundrik Empty
PostSubject: Sarth Thundrik   Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Name: Sarth Thundrik

Birthday: June 5

Olympian Parent: Zeus

Apperence: Sarth Thundrik Gjhjdg10

Height: 5'11

Weight:124

Personallity: Sarth is very smart. People never understood him. He was the odd one out of his school. He has got in so much trouble at school because of monsters destroying the place. He is a very pationate person. At the camp he barely has any friends. His dad barely even talks to him. His mother doesnt awnser his calls. He cant even leave because his familiy id in danger so he has to stay at camp. He is in love with the sky. He loves to be outside when it storms. The only way he thinks he can bond with his dad is to stand on the camp beach and watch it storm.

Powers: Lightning

Moves:

Name: Lightning Strike
Description: Sarth points at his enemy and chants "Ligi Stri". The emeny then gets hit by a series of lightning strikes. Dodgeable and doesn't kill

Name: Thunder
Description: Sarth chants "Thudrey". Then a loud clackling noise almost makes the enemy deaf.Can only be used in the topic twice. Temporary deafness.

Name: Lightning Armor
Description: Sarth looks at the sky and thinks about armor and he then gets surronded by lightning. Lasts two posts. Can withstand attacks from a spear.

Name: Lightning Weapon
Description: Sarth focuses on lightning and a weapon, then it makes that weapon, but out of lightning. It looks like a weapon but doesn't have the same abillities. Last 3 posts

History: Sarth has a messed up life. He was ignored by his mother. His father doesn't ever come around.(he is kinda busy) He always was the kid who everyone avoided. He hated being the lonely child. The god Hades is nice to him, but dad says to stay away from him. His history was started by a woman named Sarah she fell for a man named Zeus. They had a lot of children. Sarth was one of them. He was a awkward child. He had golden eyes. He had nice Blonde hair. He was exactly like his mom, but nothing like his dad. He didn't know he was a demigod until last year. He was walking and something just walked up and attacked him. He was scared he didn't know what to do. He just looked up at the sky and said "help" then a lightning bolt struck the thing. He has been at the camp ever since.

Last edited by ddugger on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Sarth Thundrik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarth Thundrik   Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Please use the new template and Grammar and spelling please.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Sarth Thundrik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarth Thundrik   Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Name: Plead for help
Description: When Sarth looks at the sky and asks his father for help a giant lightning bolt strikes the opponent.

This will not be aloud since the big three can not help their children all the time/

Name: Lightning Strike
Description: Sarth points at his enemy and chants "Ligi Stri". The emeny then gets hit by a series of lightning strikes.

lightning isn't strong enough to kill i hope you know. also they can dodge it.

Name: Thunder
Description: Sarth chants "Thudrey". Then a loud clackling noise almost makes the enemy deaf.

Can only be used twice in a topic. Also the deafness is temporary

Name: Lightning Armor
Description: Sarth looks at the sky and thinks about armor and he then gets surronded by lightning.

last two post and how strong is it?

Name: Lightning Weapon
Description: Sarth focuses on lightning and a weapon, then it makes that weapon, but out of lightning

it looks like the weapon but doesn't have any of the ablities the weapon haves, add that. Also it will go away so make it last three post.
Back to top Go down
*Zeus*
Admin
*Zeus*

Sarth Thundrik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarth Thundrik   Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:35 pm

I approve of these powers
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Sarth Thundrik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarth Thundrik   Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sarth Thundrik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarth Thundrik   Sarth Thundrik I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarth Thundrik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: