Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A suggestion.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Siege

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Ok. Seeing as I do love the Camp Half Blood concept, and I would like the site to actually adhere to the rules set out by the book, I'll be frank here.
I like the site and everything, but one thing which concerns me is the 'Moves' par in the app.

The Camp Half Blood concept is about Demi-Gods developing their potential as warriors with a some fantasy based powers. For eg, the children of Apollo may be able to suddenly flash light at their enemies, blinding them. They are naturally talented archers.
Children of Poseidon are Hydrokinetic, and what not. But, they are first and foremost, warriors. Not Mages. Understand this.
I would like the site to focus on the 'clash of arms' theme when it comes to battle and not "I splash you with a vortex of ocean water, converting it into a dragon in the process".
At the same time, no "Using my ability to manipulate light as a child of apollo, I allow myself to go invisible."
It is very rare for this to be at all possible.
This isn't naruto or bleach. This is Camp Half Blood. Please don't loose focus of that.

Just saying. I wouldn't like to see shit like this. At all.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Thats kinda naruto Razz
watewr dragobn missile and Maki ichinose's zanpaktou in bleach XD
but still, i kinda agree
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:10 pm

I actually agree with you. I really haven't seen any rping like that so far but,I definetly do get what you are talking about. We just need more members and people like you who will actually give real suggestions, not dumb ones that just benefit them. I know I'm ranting but you actually care about this site which I'm proud to say, thank you for joining this site and for this suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Hades will kill all those who don't like the site, I understand you want it to be more like the book, but no one i mean, NO ONE has roleplayed like that at all. Your assuming it will happen, Let me tell you what happens when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me.

~I'm Hades, Your Guide to The Underworld.~

Last edited by Hades on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Haha I understand that joke Hades. But yeah whatever. Hades is crazy so...he might be off his pills right now Smile Jk Hades
Back to top Go down
Siege

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:27 am

e_e;

Better safe than sorry, Hades. After all, I'd rather state this now and make sure there is no chance of that happening, than rant about it when it does happen.
Do we really need repeats of Ingoo?
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 am

Moved to the new Feedback section

~Amy
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:35 am

Yay we have a feedback section
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 am

Trust me, If anyone does that i will kill them, I get on everyone's ass about their moves no crazy ninja or bleach shit is gonna come on here unless it is really and i mean REALLY related to camp halfblood.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 am

Yeah, but you know it might start when we get more members so we have to be aware before-hand. Plus, it might not even happen since you ARE the moves and weapons admin, so you'll stop it before it even starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Off Topic :: Feedback-
Jump to: