Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lancelot Siegler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Siege

Lancelot Siegler Empty
PostSubject: Lancelot Siegler   Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 pm

~Basic Information~
Name: Lance Siegler
Birthday: 19th October
Olympian Parent: Poseidon

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture: A rather well built boy with an athletic physique, standing just above average at a height of 5'10". Having been quite active in sports from a young age, and his body shows it with several scrapes and bruises here and there, and a very sportsman sort of a built; broad shoulders, firm muscles yet not at all bulging, powerful upper-body and legs. Virtually built for the battle field.
Going by appearance, he's quite a handsome fellow of a part European and part American descent, with black hair arranged in a short and messy way, falling to the left just above his eyes, speaking of which are Sea Blue, as seen in most Children of Poseidon.
On a regular basis, he dresses casually in any T-shirt he can find, a pair of brown Bermuda's, and brown Nike air golf sandals or beach sandals alternatively. Though he doesn't like to, he will don formal garments if the occasion calls for it. When it comes to battle armor, he prefers Light armor to its heavier, better guarded alternatives, equipping himself with a One handed Sword of Celestial Bronze, a Dagger of the same, and a bunch of throwing knives and triple edged glaives for more silent kills, and a shield at his back.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 62.1 Kgs
Personality: Rebellious and untameable by nature, a true son of the sea, he finds yielding to instruction or orders a difficult task, perhaps even harder than reading despite what has been diagnosed as Dyslexia. This leads him to be the one most likely to act out, as well as act fast, working well under pressure and coming up with strategies in a pinch, making him a strong asset on the battle field. Then again, because of his somewhat impulsive nature, he finds being discrete or working under cover to be a problem at times, quick to blow his cover in most situations. He looks at himself as a protector, and seeks to defend his allies first, and then lead the offensive.
On his good days, he can be very friendly, funny and generally enjoyable to hang around, and on his bad days, he can be pointlessly sarcastic, rude and quite distant; which is proof of him being quite a moody person, despite him denying it time and again. To him, heroism and such aren't necessary since he acts of his own accord, with little concern of the opinion others though it does secretly bother him sometimes, specially link ups and the sort. It might be worth mentioning that he is quite dense when it comes to romance or the sort.
At times, he can be quite lazy and at others, quite hyper-active, finding a round of sword-fighting more calming than a few hours of sleep, and yet most of the time he can be found relaxing, next to a lake, or against a tree; anything to escape his chores. All in all, he's quite a moody, yet fun-loving fellow.

Powers Other than the list of powers the benefit Children of Poseidon; Cyrokinesis.
Moves:

Petrify; The human body is comprised more than a third, of water. Commanding water through his lineage, he is able to use this water to send his enemies entire being into a state of petrification by creating a cyrokinetic effect within the body itself. Though all it does is petrify them, the effects can vary from being temporary to permanent, although the later requires prolonged contact and uses a lot of power, not suited for combat. Petrifying an enemy temporarily, only prevents any voluntary movement and lasts two hours at best. The duration can be prolonged further by contact when the technique is ending its limit, but doing this over and over again could cause exhaustion.
Acts of minimal contact, such as punching or kicking cause the same effect but on a much smaller scale, limiting movement of that part of the body for some time[two turns].

~History~

Born to a half-German and half-American mother, and a full god of course, he was raised by his Mother and his Uncle who graciously accepted his sister and her son. Their family was pretty well off, so making ends meet wasn't really a problem, and life seemed to be a breeze, till a small problem was discovered. He was dyslexic, and diagnosed with ADHD. It wasn't considered as serious a problem, nor was it treated as such. But the truth was right there in front of him. People treated him different, he was referred to as a 'Special' case in his class, as if he didn't realize what that meant. To make it all worse, he was even ridiculed by his rather sadistic literature teacher, who found it amusing to ask him questions relating to Shakespearean literature, his least favorite subject. Letters weren't really his friends, and neither were numbers, always floating around. School would have been something he dreaded, if not for his talent in sports. The playing field, was the place he ruled over, brilliant at most sports, specially swimming and track, Captain for both. Though it wasn't like he was totally hopeless at his studies. He held a steady B Average. But he still preferred the field to that annoying classroom, any day. It was one place, where he could realize his full potential, sometimes even amazing himself with the things he did, specially in Swimming.
Life seemed to be trudging along, nice and steady, till one day, everything changed. An ordinary ferry to Long Island Sound, when suddenly, there was the sound of something big, hitting the hull of the ship as a violent shock made the entire ferry shake. Then, the voice of the Captain was heard, telling everyone to make for the Life Boats. Everyone rushed, and in that rush, one boy was forgotten. One boy, who'd just turned 16, having stayed up late partying so he had been sleeping in his cabin with ear muffs over his head, in peaceful lumber, unaware of the events that transpired.
When he woke up 2 hours later, he found himself floating in his room, which just 'happened' to be full of water, and he 'happened' to be harmlessly floating, completely dry, breathing and unaffected by the pressure of the gallons of water above him. Almost unable to believe what he saw, completely unnerved by all of that, that when a bag of luggage suddenly hit him on the back, he spun around, sweeping at it with his hand, and at the same time, forcing a current strong enough to break through the sea-facing wall of the room, creating a meter wide opening from him to move through to marvel at what he saw. No, it wasn't the aquatic life that intrigued him, but that he was able to see it.
It has to be a dream, he thought and decided to see just how strong he was in this 'dream'. Concentrating on the water around his body, he created a powerful rising current which carried him like a Torpedo towards the shore. In his excitement, he forgot to slow down as he reached the surface, coming shooting out of the ocean and landing on a stone path bordering the beach, knocking himself out. This time when he woke up, he wasn't under the ocean, but with an ice pack on huge bump on his head, at the back seat of a car; his car, his head on his mothers lap and his Latin Teacher driving them somewhere.
"I must still be dreaming", he said as his mother and Latin teacher who now seemed to have grown a pair of horns explained, that he was in grave danger, given his little underwater adventure that caused his 'stench' to grow stronger. For that reason, he was being taken some place he would be safe. A bit taken aback by all this, and not completely recovered from the force of that fall, he decided to go back to sleep. He was woken up a few hours later, by his mother who dragged him out of the car, hugged him and in his still drowsy state, sent him over a hill with his teacher wearing fuzzy pajama's, as she waved towards him, wiping a tear of her cheek.
By the time he came back to his senses, he was at the porch of a big wooden house, like the sort you see in those horror movies, or at least it looked that way at night. Entering the house from the front, he was told that where he was now, was a place called Camp Half Blood, and was a place for Children who were special; Demi-Gods. Given the usual run through and a few minutes of the Camp Orientation film, left the sleepy boy a bit baffled and at a loss of words as he was sent to a Cabin, placed first on the row at the right, a low lying cabin built in an ancient Greek style, where he was told to rest.
Doing so, given his already weakened state, he woke up the next morning at 10 and it was already noon by the time they were done explaining his situation to him, which he still found hard to swallow, but one look at the training grounds did help. He had no choice to accept, that he was in fact a Demi-God and this is was his fate.

Last edited by Paradox on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Lancelot Siegler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancelot Siegler   Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah i know this is amy's turf here, I know your poseidon's son but i can't stand by and let you keep that move,

Your freezing their water inside the body, you just froze them, they have no water in their body, once that ice is melted they will drown on the inside because the water will have expanded. Also, i'm not medical doctor but i think ocne you just froze their water inside the body they ethier A. Die from dehydration, Or B. Cannot move at all anymore. Or the most likely C. They over heat from not having any sweat to use to cool down their body.

Have a nice day, I'm hades, Your guide to the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Lancelot Siegler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancelot Siegler   Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:01 pm

*kicks Hades for stepping on my turf* >.<

But I have to agree with Hades on this matter. I was thinking the same thing about the move.

Other than that everything is fine. Please edit accordingly.

~Amethyst
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Lancelot Siegler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancelot Siegler   Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm

I see no further problems, thank you for editing Smile

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lancelot Siegler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancelot Siegler   Lancelot Siegler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancelot Siegler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: