Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Walk on the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayato

Hayato

Walk on the beach Empty
PostSubject: Walk on the beach   Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Hayato had just woke up early in the cabin full of other kids that weren't yet claimed by their Mother or Father. Hayato was one of them. He went to the showers and washed himself in hot water. As he dried up and got dressed he kept asking himself the question Who is my father? This question was always haunting him. It was the same question that had been haunting on the first day of camp. Hayato then walked to the beach with his shoes on and hands in his pockets.

Hayato was walking along the edge of the beach, making sure not to get water on his feet. He was all alone, even the sea nymphs and mermaids were asleep, on this beach but he felt relaxed. Hayato then sat down on the sand, picking up seashells. As he picked the seashells up, he threw them into the water and watched them skip across the water with this blank stare, looking across the sea.
Back to top Go down
*Zeus*
Admin
*Zeus*

Walk on the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the beach   Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 pm

As Zeus gazed down upon Camp Half-Blood,he saw a young boy skipping rocks across the water.

He pondered it for a moment,and thought. Yes...yes this boy,he was definitely Zeus's. Zeus would claim him immediately. He smiled upon the boy,and spoke into his mind. "Hello young one. Have you been longing to know your father? It is I,Zeus. Thou art a son of the mighty King of the Gods,God of the Sky and Lightning. Make me proud my son." He told him.

A lightning-like symbol then appeared over Hayato's head,revealing his true father.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Walk on the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the beach   Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Hayato then quickly stood up with a smile. He looked up at the symbol, as he was officially a child of Zeus. Hayato then spoke back to Zeus, trying too speak with him telepathically. He succeeded and said to Zeus Father Zeus, I will make you proud. Hayato smiled grew louder as he realized his destiny now. Hayato was the son of the strongest, mightiest, Olympian God of all time. Hayato knew he had to make his father proud. Hayato then sat down. Still throwing rocks into the sea, but this time with a huge smile on his face. Hayato knew he had to train to his lightning and sky powers to become stronger. He then got up, wiping the sand off of his body and proceeded back to cabin 11, so he can move his stuff to cabin 1 and tell the other campers.

[[Exit]]

Last edited by Hayato on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [[I'll exit since there is no point Hahaha]])
Back to top Go down
*Zeus*
Admin
*Zeus*

Walk on the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the beach   Walk on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Zeus smiled down. "Yes my son,do your best. I'm sure you will be marvelous in combat one day,and in all things." He told his son.

[[short so me,lol]]

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk on the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the beach   Walk on the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk on the beach
Page 1 of 1