Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Cabin of Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chryses

Chryses

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 am

After walking into the cabin, Chryses has to squint a little from the bright lanterns hanging from the ceiling and the pure white marble that made up most of the cabin. Slowly adjusting to the bright light, he notices that the wall is covered with bows and arrows galore, some simple self-bows, laminated bows, shortbows, longbows, even recurve bows. Picking one of the recurve bows off the wall, he turns it over, inspecting the ash wood that made up the strong, tight bow. He looks about and finally finds a silver-looking bowstring. Stringing it carefully, Chryses admires how beautiful and elegant it is. After admiring it for over five minutes, he unstrings it and puts everything back where he found it, looking about some more at the rest of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 am

Amethyst had been asked to show round the new kid, even though she had only been here herself for a few days. She ran to Cabin 7, and knocked loudly on the door, before leaning her weight more on her right leg and waiting.

Before this she had been training with her bow and new arrows, golden ones that burst into flames when she was angry. Since she was newly claimed, she was still just finding out her powers, and so far she had a Golden Apple of which she was scared to use. It had the power to make or break love; peace or war... and she had it in her pocket.

She brushed her blond fringe out of her eyes and pulled the hem of her shirt dress down over her leggings more, just for something to do while she waited.
"Hello?" She called loud enough for the person inside the cabin to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Chryses

Chryses

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 am

Chryses, caught in his own little world of bright lights and bows, is surprised to hear a loud knocking and a girl calling out. He looks at his bunk, blushing at how his clothes seem to be everywhere. Deciding that it'd be more rude to make her wait while he cleans up his bunk than to have a messy bunk in the first place, he opens the door, his white dress shirt untucked and the top button unbuttoned. He leans against the door frame to hide his messy bunk, blushing while he looks the beautiful girl up and down and forgetting for a moment how to talk. "H-hello... My name is Chris, what's yours?" He holds a hand out towards her, hoping the redness of his face is hidden by the bright lights behind him.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 am

Amethyst smiled at the guy, and shook his hand happily.
"The name's Amethyst. So I take it you've been claimed by Apollo?" She then asked, stating the obvious, since this was the cabin for Apollo's children.

"I'm a daughter of Aphrodite." She then said, her violet most likely sparkling in the bright light. She seemed un-phased by how much light there was, and waited for this guy's reply.

[[OOC: Short, I know, but there wasn't much I could say xD]]
Back to top Go down
Chryses

Chryses

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 am

Chryses tries not to stare at her beautiful face or focus too much on her warm, soft hand grasping his. He eventually realises he should let go of her hand, and he scratches the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess I was..." He hopes his face doesn't make it too obvious that he's lying, wanting to stay in this bright, perfect cabin, even though nobody had claimed him yet. "Aphrodite, you say? That's not much of a surprise..." He shuts his mouth quickly, blushing more when he realizes he jusst said that out loud. "S-sorry, that was really forward..." Chryses suddenly wishes he could hit his head on the door frame, but he stops himself, knowing how strange that would seem. "Anyway, what else is here at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Amethyst blinked and her head tilted to the side slightly, before shaking it off and just smiling brightly.
"Well, the whole reason I'm here is to show you around! I'm pretty new here also, but I know the place well enough!" She said cheerfully and took Chris's arm. "Follow me, I'll show you around all the cabins first!~"

She didn't wait for an answer or reaction, so she just pulled him out of the cabin and dragged him along with her.
"Well, Cabin 7 is for children of Apollo, as you have seen." She looked to the cabin next door to this one, and decided to go round in reverse order before showing him the other places.

"Cabin 8 is for the children of Artemis, even though she said she would have no children. Her hunters usually stay there though." She said, pulling Chris past the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Chryses

Chryses

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Chryses can't help but blush more when the beautiful girl takes his arm and starts leading him towards an empty cabin, his mind racing with thoughts that should never be spoken aloud until he realizes that she really is taking him on a tour. He stifles a sigh of relief, and starts to pay attention to what she's saying, keeping his eyes on her gorgeous eyes instead of staring at her lips, as much as he wants to. "Why doesn't Artemis want kids? It's not like having kids is a bad thing..." He manages to tear his eyes away from Amethyst's face to look at the Artemis cabin.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 pm

"To tell the truth, I don't know. It was her decision." Amethyst smiled and continued to lead Chris to Cabin 9.

"Cabin 9 is for the children of Hephaestus." She said, continuing to smile as she saw her own cabin near where they were. "And Cabin 10 is my cabin, for the children of Aphrodite."

She said as they walked past, the familiar and beautiful smell wafting it's way down toward them.
Back to top Go down
Chryses

Chryses

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Chryses turns his head back towards her, his face still beet red and his eyes focused on hers, trying to keep himself from looking lower and moving quickly to keep up with her long gait, feeling too much like a little kid. "Mmmm... Smells good!" He turns his head towards the Aphrodite cabin, blinking a few times. "I'll try to remember that one..." He blushes more when he realizes he thought aloud again and bites his bottom lip, trying to shut himself up. "Sorry, please continue."
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Amethyst laughed and shook her head slightly, already well used to comments about her being pretty and or staring at her.
"Cabin 11 is where the children of Hermes come. It used to be used for children that weren't claimed, but before I came here it was said to be used for Hermes." She said, still smiling cheerfully as she carried on.

"Cabin 12 is where children of Dionysus stay, and last but not least, Cabin 13 is for the children of Hades." She then went round the back of the cabins to come to the first in line again, since they had skipped that one.

"Cabin 1 is for the children of Zeus." She said, and continued as she waited for Chris to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Chryses

Chryses

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Chryses has to walk faster, almost jogging, embarrased by his own short stature, his face a little pale from fear. "Y-you said there was a cabin for the children of.... Hades?" He imagines that he's feeling a little bit colder, power-walking after her to keep up, not wanting to stay in one place too long now that he knew someone that was the child of Hades was around. Chryses looks up at Cabin 1 in reverence, slowly becoming used to Amethyst's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Amethyst nodded, before looking back and tilting her head to the side.
"The Children of Hades aren't bad, they're ok. I'm going to meet with Daimien after showing you around for lunch, you can come too if you want to." She then smiled radiantly at him before turning her attention back to the cabins.

"Cabin 2 is for the children of Hera. Even though Hera didn't have any children, she still insisted on a cabin, since she is the Goddess of Home and all."
Back to top Go down
Chryses

Chryses

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Chryses nods slowly, not at all sure about the children of Hades not being bad. Nontheless, he didn't want to leave her side for too long. He looks up at Cabin 2, almost as big as Zeus's cabin. "Oh, wow...." He whispers stupidly, following close behind Amethyst, very nearly holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cabin of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of Light   The Cabin of Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin of Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Camp Half-Blood :: Cabin 7-
Jump to: