Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Claiming Ares Daughter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Claiming Ares Daughter. Empty
PostSubject: Claiming Ares Daughter.   Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Miraj was on her way home walking on the trail, on her way she couldn't help but notice a group of kids talking to each other. Walking right pass them Miraj felt a throbbing sensation in her head causing her to fall on her knees.

Her head was in immense pain she was going to call out for help but noticed from the corner of her eye the group of kids were arguing and began fighting with each other. Help someone please she thought.

Feeling scared she managed to get up and escape the group of kids, running down the streets she noticed that everyone were arguing with each other. "What the hell is happening?" she screamed in terror.

Getting to her house she quickly entered in without saying anything to her family. "Is everything alright honey?" her mother asked concerned. Not saying anything Miraj entered her room locking her door then flinging herself on her bed.

The excruciating pain from the headache was getting worth causing her to cry. "What's wrong with me?" she cried.
Back to top Go down
~Ares~

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Ares Daughter.   Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Ares was looking down from the heavens. He wanted to see who was fighting and things of that nature. All of sudden he noticed a girl, and he stared at her. He could not see really good up in the sky, but he could make out the girl's face. Ares had been with many people his days, and he had been around many woman. This girl looked like someone she knew. Ares pondered on his thoughts, but then said, "No way I have a kid". His mind was completely changed when he saw her enter that residence.

He remembered that resident. It was one of his favorite places to be back then. He watched her go into her house. Ares was probably going to be reprimanded for what he was about to do. Instead of doing the normal talk from the sky with his new found daughter. He decided to do it the face to face way. He loved confusion, so he exited Olympus. Then he stood at the edge of mount Olympus, and slowly let himself go. He was free falling to the ground. Since Ares was not easily injured he hit the ground, and stood up without a problem. A huge hall was left where he was, and he looked at the children who were arguing.

He was wearing his sunglasses and his hat. They looked at him strange. Then he took off his glasses, and shows his flaming pupils. They raged like a fire. “Scatter, or you will be in war with your soul”, said Ares with a evil look. The kids ran in all kinds of directions finally leaving after running into each other. Ares walked up to the house, and he stood at the window of the girl. It didn’t matter which floor was she in for he could be any size at anytime. So he knocked on the window, because he needed to talk to his daughter that he never knew he had.
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Ares Daughter.   Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Laying down trying to ease the pain of her headache, Miraj calmly collected herself and regained focus. Looking around her room she stared at her pink walls with purple Lilly's painted on. "God my room fucking sucks" she yelled in frustration.

Miraj decided that rest would be best for her headache, as she closed her eyes a loud knock began to irritate her. Turning around on her bed Miraj saw a giant man wearing sunglasses and a hat standing outside her window.

She let out a huge scream causing her mom to try and unlock the door. "Is everything alright in there?" her mother questioned. Composing herself she assured her mother she was fine and awaited to hear her moms footsteps going back down stairs.

Miraj crept out of her bed and nervously walked toward the window taking one pace at a time. Going up to the window she unlocked it and opened it up slowly. "Who the hell are you?" she questioned in concern.
Back to top Go down
~Ares~

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Ares Daughter.   Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Of course the girl screamed. A man with sunglasses was standing at her window. She was to naive. She went to the window, and eagerly said, "Who the hell are you?. Really Hades had nothign to do, and he was tired of hearing peoplee use Hade's realm as a slogan. Why couldn't they say something nice about him. They never did, anyways Aeris loved his humor. He used his powers, and got into a deep Darth Vader voice. He began to breathe heavily. "Girl...I am your father", said Aeris in a serious tone, then he breathing stopped, and he examined the girl.

He stared at ever aspect of her. Then he poked her. "Are you really my daughter?", said Aeris. He jumped in the bedroom, and smiled. He sat on a chair next to the bed. "So anyways Twerp. I am your father, and you shoudl believe me. Do not call your mom cause she will freak not seeing me in years", whispered Aeris. Aeris could not shake that this girl was his daughter. "Go Aeris...Go Aeris....humph first born", thought Aeris.

He waited for her to say something in return. Yelling would be dumb, and he would just leave her by her self fatherless until she learned how to control her self. If she showed some respect to the God of War, she would be treated like a goddess of war. He clicked his fingers and a symbol appeared on her head. "Look in the mirror kid, what do you see".
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Ares Daughter.   Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:26 pm

(OOC: sorry about the long await Ive been busy, but i amm back)

The large man from out the window began speaking to Miraj, "Girl...I am your father" he said with a raspy voice that similar to Darth Vader. All that fear began to disappear from the humorous response. You've got to be kidding me she thought in disgust. He supposed father began poking her, feeling irritated she quickly slapped his hands away from her. "Hand's off the merchandise" she warned.

"So anyways Twerp. I am your father, and you shoudl believe me. Do not call your mom cause she will freak not seeing me in years"
Miraj began getting confused throughout this whole ordeal. Her father then clicked his fingers and told her to look into the mirror. Turning around and seeing herself she began posing "Who's that beautiful girl?" she chuckled from her humor. But looking closely she noticed a symbol on her forehead. Turning around she couldn't help but ask "ummm...dad what's this symbol?"
Back to top Go down
~Ares~

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Ares Daughter.   Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Ares was really tired of this disrespect, but he let it go. It was his daughter anyways. "Kids and their attentions. This my child is the symbol where I claim you. You have been given powers from your father. I apologize on leaving you in the midst of the wheres my daddy life thing. Though I have another gift", said Ares. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a lighter. Well actually their was two. One being black and the other being pink.

"They both do the same thing. They basically allows you to cause fires. The fires can not be destroyed unless you want it to stop. Many fires can be caused, and powers of other demis that suppress fire will destroy this power tool I made. The fire it makes is endless", said Ares as he went towards his daughter. He kissed her on her forehead.

He began to exit the window when he turned around and said, "Don't smoke with the lighter. It really irritates a father. I'll be watching", said Ares. He smiled and jumped out the window. He began to leave her, because looking at her madeAres a little more happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Ares Daughter.   Claiming Ares Daughter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claiming Ares Daughter.
Page 1 of 1