Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Testing One's Powers [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Testing One's Powers [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Amethyst wandered round a bit until she remembered where Jason had shown her where to train. She came across the arena, and looked inside. It was completely empty, which struck Amethyst as being odd.
'Ah well, everyone's probably doing something else.' She told herself and walked inside, looking round.

She looked across the room and saw a target for her to practice with. 'This is perfect!' She thought happily and opened her quiver that was sat on her right hip, revealing the arrows. There were 4 gold ones left, and 6 normal ones. She decided to practice with these, so she took one and spun it round on her fingers before lining it up with the string and pulling back.

She looked down the line of the arrow, and aimed for the centre of the target. She hit it bang on where she had aimed for. This was so weird... Amethyst had never even seen a bow before in her life and yet she could use one? Weird...

She continued like this for the good parts of half an hour to make sure the shots weren't flukes, and then went to gather the arrows again. 'I wish Jason were here... wait, why do I wish that? Damn, everything's really confusing.' She thought to herself and sighed, bringing up another arrow and looking down the length of it so she was ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Jason was on his way to his cabin,and decided to stop by the arena. He checked his hoodie pocket for his iTouch and his ballpoint pen. Good,he was fully armed for training!

He dried his hair a little more as he walked,and messed with it trying to get it back to looking neat,neater at least. Weird,but Jason cared about his hair today,recently really. He pulled out his pen,and looked at it as he walked. I haven't really used Riptide much yet... He thought,as he neared the arena.

He entered the arena,and saw Amethyst there,taking shots with her bow and arrow. She made all the shots that Jason saw,and he smiled.

Getting a little closer,he said,"You're a great shot."
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 pm

And as if my magic, Jason had appeared. Amethyst smiled and laughed, firing her last shot and lowering her bow again.
"Thanks. I still can't believe I can actually get a good shot." She walked over to the target and retrieved the arrows, placing them back in her quiver and slinging her bow over her back in the white strap.

"I wonder what other things I can do..." She then pondered aloud, looking down at the golden arrows and raising an eyebrow with curiosity. "And I wonder what these arrows do..." She took it and her bow once more, firing it at the target. The target burst into flames, and all that was left was dust and the arrow on the floor.

Amethyst blinked, and ran over to retrieve her arrow.
"Wow, that was awesome!" She laughed in awe and picked it up, before quickly dropping it again. "Ow, it's hot!" She exclaimed and looked at her throbbing hand as she whistled through her teeth to suppress the burning pain.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Jason smiled at her and nodded. Whenever she tried to pick up the arrow,it burned. He walked over and picked it up,it stung him a little,but Jason had a little resistance to fire due to his father.

He stepped close,and slid the arrow into her quiver personally,with a smile. "There you go. Being Poseidon's son,I get some special power." He told her.

His heart was beating like crazy when he leaned in like that,but he kept his cool. He was getting used to being around her now,so it wasn't so hard to keep from blushing. "Pretty cool arrows if you ask me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 pm

"Yeah, just a hazard to my health." Amethyst laughed slightly and looked at her hand. There was a long white line across her palm where the scolding metal had touched the flesh, and the rest was red and swollen. "Then again, a plastic fork could be a hazard to my health too, knowing me." She rolled her eyes and let her hands drop gingerly. She was happy that she had burnt her left hand and not her right, because otherwise she would be rendered useless.

"Ok, so far I can use a bow and have burning hot arrows..." She then pondered aloud. "This could turn out to be fun." She grinned slightly and dusted herself down from her knees with her right hand. There was ash all over her jeans from kneeling in the burnt target.

"What else can you do, Jason?" She then asked, looking up at him and smiling, the pain in her hand slowly subsiding.
Back to top Go down
Jason Reaf

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Jason smiled. "Well,I have the ability to heal in water,I can breath underwater,I don't get wet unless I want to,and I can bend it to my will." He told her,still smiling happily. Even though he'd gotten used to being around Amethyst,it still made him happy. [sry it sucks,its hard to post on my PSP]
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm

[[OOC: S'ok, don't worry about it]]

Amethyst smiled and nodded, actually listening to what Jason was saying which was different. She usually just acted like he listened.
"That's really cool. Water's really beautiful, yet deadly at the same time." She said absent-mindedly, and continued to smile.

'Why the hell am I being so nice? It's definitely new on me... but still, it's not a bad thing I guess.' She thought to herself and resisted the urge to look at her hand again because she was sure it would grow worse.

She looked round the training arena and was tempted to see if she could find out any more of her powers, but not knowing how. She guessed they would come to her when they were meant to.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 am

Jason just stood there,gazing at her for a moment. Why is she so attractive to me? I know she's beautiful,but why can't I stop thinking about it when I'm near her,it's so hard... He thought.

Then he realized he was staring at her dreamily,and looked away immediately. "Anyway,you haven't found many of your powers have you? Don't worry,it takes a while sometimes. Then again,I've never seen many children of Aphrodite. And I've never seen one of them using their powers,so I'm kind of clueless there." He said,not thinking too much about what he said. Lucky he didn't say something embarrassing that time.

[[got on my normal one yay!!]]
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:02 am

Amethyst laughed and nodded.
"I can wait, don't worry about it. As long as I find out my powers somewhere along the line, I don't mind." She paused, and felt a weight in her quiver that she hadn't noticed before. She raised an eyebrow and took the quiver, emptying it and gasping as a golden apple rolled onto the floor.

"A golden apple, just like one my mother would have!" She said in awe, picking it up tenderly with her right hand and rolling it over and over in her delicate fingers. "Legend has it that one can create both love and chaos with one of these..." She muttered, throwing it in the air and catching it again. The apple was really light considering that it was made of gold.

"How come I didn't notice it before?" She then seemed to ask herself as she gathered the arrows on the floor into her quiver.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Jason looked at the apple,for a moment he longed for its power. An item with amazing power like that... He shook his head. No that's not worth it. I don't need any power like that,forget it. He told himself.

"That apple could be dangerous,make sure it's kept safe Amethyst." He told her,sounding really serious for a change. He'd been laid back around her recently,but the apple was a serious topic.

"Anyway,the fact that you didn't notice it,may be because it wasn't there before. Or it's just magic so...Never mind,I don't understand magic nor do I pretend to." He admitted. "Anyway,I'm sure you'll get your powers soon enough." Jason said.

Then he suddenly felt awkward,he was out of things to say. "Um...I probably intruded on your training,I can leave if you want." He suggested,trying not to sound embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Amethyst smiled slightly and placed the apple in her jean jacket pocket.
"Don't worry, I'll put it somewhere safe when I get back to my cabin. And besides, I can't train any more, can I? I need two hands to use my bow, so I'm screwed." She laughed and stretched, leaving her hands clasped behind her neck.

"I'll go back to my cabin and run some cold water on my hand, and find a bandage for it. Come on, Jason, we'll walk back together." She offered, looking straight at him and smiling kindly.

Even though she was extremely curious about the apple's power, she decided to keep to Jason's word. If it were anyone else, she would have tested it a couple of seconds after they had said it.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:57 pm

"I guess that's true." Jason replied to her comment about not being able to train anymore. Jason nodded,trying to keep from letting his smile devour his face. "I'd love to walk with you." He said,sounding really stupid,and feeling even more stupid after saying it.

Jason was happy,of course he was always happy at camp. He'd only been here a couple of years,but he loved the place like he'd lived there his whole life. This summer,it seemed like it'd be even more exciting and better than ever. Of course he was happy about it.

"Well,I guess we can get going then." Jason told her.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:40 am

"Yup!~" Amethyst said cheerily and took Jason's arm with her good hand and pulled him along behind her. She was always the more controlling type, and a very impatient one at that.

"Let's get going then." She grinned, the pain in her left hand slowly fading away as she ignored it.

They went past Cabin 13, and Cabin 12. Amethyst's face slightly fell when she saw her cabin, but she said nothing.
"Well, I guess this is my stop." She said with a fake slight smile and managing to hide the disappointment in her voice.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 am

Jason nodded,and smiled as best he could. "Um,yeah. Well,it was nice seeing you." He managed. Jason stood there awkwardly wondering what to say.

"So....bye........?" He said,feeling extremely stupid,and wanting to die. His face was bright red,but he was too embarrassed to notice.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:57 am

Amethyst just continued to smile, but genuinely now as she got to her cabin finally. She hugged Jason in a friendly way before winking at him.

"Guys that blush are cute." She though aloud, and instead of looking embarrassed she took it in her stride and just waved at him before turning and going up to her cabin's door, opening it and going inside before Jason could realise that she was blushing also.

She mentally cursed herself and banged her head against the door when she got in and slid down it, like one would see in a cheesy romantic movie. 'Well, that was smooth...' She thought to herself and picked herself up from the floor before going to her room and continuing to smile as she got ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 am

Jason stood,awestruck. He had no idea how long he stood there,it was probably only a few minutes,but it felt like a while.

Finally he wondered aloud,"..........I'm cute..........? Or......my blushing.......is......what.....?"

Jason walked slowly back to his cabin,it was a long way down,almost to the end. He wasn't smiling,because he was way to surprised to do so. She was joking.... Of course she was just kidding....wasn't she...? He wondered,as he entered his cabin,and laid down for bed.

[[Closed]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing One's Powers [Private]   Testing One's Powers [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing One's Powers [Private]
Page 1 of 1