Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Nightmare Tour.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Opening the door Miraj had entered her new cabin at camp half blood, Looking around and inspecting the place she crinkled her face in disgust.

"It look so lifeless in here" Snapping her fingers with an idea Miraj began digging into her giant suitcase and began taking out about 20 posters. The posters were covered with rock bands whom she adored very much to the point of obsession.

"This room looks much more chaotic" she grinned with excitement after hanging all the posters on the wall. After grueling minutes of unpacking she finally got all her clothes together and put them into her closet. Her room was now complete and she began putting on her make-up, "I have to look good for these toy's..i mean boy's" she laughed maniacally. Brushing her hair she leaned in towards her mirror staring at herself, I will be queen of this camp in no time she assured herself.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 am

Hayato was just walking around the camp again as usual. He was just looking at the ceiling thinking about his family and how they were. He walked out of his cabin with his white hair spiked and wearing khaki pants. He looked pretty formal to be going outside, even though he felt very casual. As he explored the camp, he seen a girl he had never seen before move into the Ares cabin. She doesn't look like an Ares kid. Hayato thought to himself. Well even though she didn't look like an Ares kid, he still walked towards the Ares cabin.

Hayato placed his hands in his pockets like he usually does. Might as well introduce a cute Ares kid around camp. Hayato walked up into the cabin and knocked on the door. As he knocked on the door, Hayato said Hey are you a new camper? Because I wouldn't mind giving you a tour around the camp. Hayato put a little warm welcoming smile onto his face. He rarely-ed smiled.
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 am

Miraj had finally finished up cleaning her room, looking at herself in the mirror she made a disgust face at her outfit "Time for a change" she sighed. Looking in the closet for something to wear she managed to find a outfit that she found extremely cute. It was a blue v-neck tight shirt with yellow rims and with a short mini skirt with blue and yellow. The outfit was made to resemble a cheerleader uniform. But Miraj wore it to get the attention of the opposite sex.

Nightmare Tour. Goddes10

This looks much better she thought to herself smiling. Just then a knock on the door from the corner of her ear could be heard. "Hey are you a new camper? Because I wouldn't mind giving you a tour around the camp" a voice called out for her. Finally a boy she thought giggling to herself. Fixing up her outfit she went toward the door and opened it. She saw a boy with white spiky hair in formal dress attire. Looking at him she smiled. "I would love a tour" she said putting on a cute voice for herself.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:41 am

As the door opened Hayato seen a girl that had looks that rivaled a child of Aphrodite. His mouth dropped as he seen her, but he quickly regained his composure. Holy shit. Hayato said still stunned at the looks of this girl. He smiled even wider as she said I would love a tour. in a cute voice. Well then lets go, Ladies first. Hayato said to the pretty girl. Hayato couldn't believe this girl went to this camp.

Are you sure you're a child of Ares? You look more like a child of Aphrodite. Hayato said. Oh and by the way my name is Hayato Mitchell, child of Zeus. And you are? Hayato said with a smile across his face. Hayato then placed his hands in his pockets and looked into her eyes. Hmm, we'll see how things go with this girl. Hayato thought to himself. He then fixed up his clothes so he wouldn't like total dork like a lot of other people in this camp. He wanted to impress the new girl as much as possible. He knew she would notice all of this but it wouldn't matter now anyways.
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 am

"Well then lets go, Ladies first" he motioned, giggling a bit she walked out the door. "Are you sure you're a child of Ares? You look more like a child of Aphrodite. Hayato said. Oh and by the way my name is Hayato Mitchell, child of Zeus. And you are?" Miraj just giggled a bit at the comment. "Yes i'm the daughter of Ares, and i am Miraj Meyers it's nice to meet you" she said in a nice tone.

Miraj couldn't help but notice that Hayato was staring at her and fixing up his clothes. What a dork, this is gonna be too easy she thought laughing to herself. Looking around the camp area she noticed everything was dull and plain. Time to have some fun she giggled to herself. Miraj then moved her body closer to Hayato's and held his hand. "So what are you going to show me cutie?" she smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:26 pm

Hayato stopped looking into her eyes. He looked in her eyes to see how this girl really was and he could tell she was a flirt. Hayato just hoped she wasn't a bitch but he still wondered what he got himself into. He definitely knew she was a child of Ares now. Being a child of Ares, he knew that she would probably try to manipulate his mind now. Hayato's smile faded and his face became serious. He chuckled a little at this thought and shook his head. Nice to meet you too, Miraj. Hayato said.

All of a sudden Miraj grabbed his hand out of his pocket and got closer to him. Fuck, here comes the flirting. Hayato thought to himself. Miraj then asked So what are you going to show me cutie? Hayato laughed a little and said Well, how about I show you the forest if you want. He knew what to expect from her so he acted like regular Hayato. He knew to watch out for this girl for future reference. He looked up into the sky, his blue eyes shining as the sun bounced off of them.
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 pm

As Miraj grabbed Hayato's hand he didn't reject it so they were now both walking side by side with their hands together. "Aww we would look so cute together" she replied sounding innocent. Miraj seemed to be getting tired of the cutesy charade she was putting on and realized Hayato had become serious now. Maybe he's not falling for it anymore she thought angrily. But she decided to ignore this small detail and continued walking.

After Miraj's question, Haytao finally responded with a simple "Well, how about I show you the forest if you want." Miraj squinted her face at the thought of going into a dirty wasteland. But agreed to go anyways, "Sounds like fun" she proclaimed. As they were walking Miraj noticed how the sun bounced of his blueish eyes.

"So you are the son of Zeus..you must be the most popular kid here" she asked. Being the son of the king of all gods defiantly had perks and Miraj was going to find them out, so she needed to get as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Miraj said Aww we would look so cute together. Hayato laughed knowing that she was trying to do this all along. Hayato knew she figured out that he figured it out. Hayato stopped looking into the sky and saw her face squint as he asked about the forest. You know, it isn't as dirty as you think. Its clean and very beautiful. Hayato said with a little reassuring smile. So you are the son of Zeus..you must be the most popular kid here. Miraj said. Hayato laughed a little at this comment and said I guess you could say that. Hayato looked at her, he could see she was thinking something, he didn't know what though. Do you want to go to the beach instead? Oh, and by the way, I know how you really are, so just be yourself. That trick won't work against me, I've met girls like you before but you're just prettier. Be yourself. Hayato said with a serious look on his face. He then noticed that they were still holding hands.
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

(OOC: oh geez sorry that my RP isn't great haha i am still new to this)

As they were walking Hayato tried to reassure her about the forest "You know, it isn't as dirty as you think. Its clean and very beautiful" Miraj however didn't seem to care about his opinion. Moments later Hayato decided to ask "Do you want to go to the beach instead? Oh, and by the way, I know how you really are, so just be yourself. That trick won't work against me, I've met girls like you before but you're just prettier. Be yourself."

Miraj glared at him for a moment stunned at thought that he figured her out already, I guess people people at camp-half blood are a lot smarter then they are in Beverley Hills. She laughed to herself. Turning around towards Hayato her serious face soon became a warm greeting smile. "Sure lets go to beach Hayato" she said cheering.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Hayato seen Miraj look at him stunned, Yeah I'm not an idiot like all your other boy toys. Hayato said with a serious tone. Miraj laughed to herself and then smiled at Hayato. Sure lets go to beach Hayato. Miraj said. Hayato laughed a little smiling back and asked You're being yourself, right? Hayato then redirected their direction to the beach. Hayato knew that she would like the beach better anyways but he still had to make sure she was being real this time. Hayato laughed to himself, threw this whole time, they were still holding hands. We'll see. Hayato thought to himself.

[[OOC:Its okay, I need to work on mine also haha. You're doing good for a beginner anyways.]]
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm

"You're being yourself, right?" Hayto asked smiling. Miraj looked at him then turned forward, she replied with a simple yet reassuring "You'll see". They both managed to reach the beach and a great big glaze of excitement came across Miraj's face.

Letting go of Hayato's hands she ran toward the sand sticking her feet deep into it.Finally the one good thing about this camp she thought. The beach was sort of Miraj's safe haven where she could have fun and be herself. Getting down on her knees and bending over Miraj began messing around with the sand and began throwing it towards Hayato. "You're it" she howled. The whole time she was on the ground her underwear could be seen. This however was unintentional due to the shortness of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Miraj then said You'll see Hayato smiled as she said this and said Of course. As he said this a small smirk went across his face. They finally reached the beach and Miraj smiled really big and ran into the sand on the beach, letting go of Hayato's hand. She fully embraced the beach, she was playing in the sand and on her knees. Hayato was impressed at how playful this girl was. She then started throwing sand at Hayato howling You're it Hayato rolled up his pants to his shins and took off his shoes and socks. He then walked slowly into the sand, he could see her underwear but didn't want to look that hard or she would notice it and it might get awkward. So Hayato sat down in the sand, he picked up a handful of sand, and threw it at Miraj. You're it. Hayato said. This might actually become fun...
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 pm

(OOC: sorry about the shortness)

Hayato got into the sand with Miraj and began throwing some sand at her as well "You're it" he said. Miraj laughter was uncontrollable an she seemed to actually enjoy herself. "You seem like a nice guy Hayato" she said with a grin her face. Pulling her skirt back down and sitting down properly Miraj turned and stared at Hayato "So what's next on this crappy tour?" she questioned with a giggle. Getting up from the sand Miraj managed to trip and land on Hayato in an awkward position with lips one in from each other...
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:22 pm

[[OOC: Its ok, it happens.]]

Miraj started laughing and it became contagious. Hayato started laughing too, his llaugh wasn't that loud though. Hayato could tell that she was actually starting to have fun and being herself. You seem like a nice guy Hayato Miraj said with a grin. Hayato smiled and said And you seem like a nice girl Miraj. Hayato said grinning back. Miraj then sat down properly and pulled he skirt down. So what's next on this crappy tour? Miraj asked with a giggle. She got up and tripped landing on top of Hayato, their lips 1 inch from each other. Hayato then said Wherever you want to go from here. I just noticed how beautiful your eyes are. Miraj was still on top of him. He could feel her heart beating and her sweet breath on top of his, luckily he brushed his teeth this morning, so it smelled like mint. He could feel his heart beating a little faster. This whole moment depended on what she was going to do right now...
Back to top Go down
XXDarknessXX

XXDarknessXX

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:43 pm

(OOC:you just got dissed haha)

Staring into his eyes with their lips about to touch Miraj quickly turned her head from Hayato's face. She managed to get off of him and brushed the dirt from off her clothes. "Sorry about that" she proclaimed. Miraj soon started turning her head looking to see if anyone was watching the ordeal. "Look Hayato it's nothing personal but your just not my type" she said mockingly. I cant believe i came on this dumb tour in the first place she thought disgusted. Miraj began showing a truly viperous personality towards Hayato. She reached her hand into her shirt and pulled out a picture of herself. "Here if anytime you get lonely just look at it" she handed him the photo. Miraj began heading back for her cabin He was kinda cute, i might use him later on in time she then let out a huge sigh heading back.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm

(OOC: Shocked shit haha)

Their lips were so close but then Miraj turned her head. Fuck, so close. Hayato thought to himself. Miraj then got up and patted the dirt off of her. Hayato sat up and then stood up, patting dirt off too. Miraj then said Sorry about that which Hayato answered It's ok. Miraj then looked around and said Look Hayato it's nothing personal but your just not my type Hayato laughed at this comment and knew she was going to do something like this. Ares' kids couldn't be trusted. She then reached in her shirt and gave Hayato a picture. Hayato looked at the picture and smirked, he then placed it in his pocket. Here if anytime you get lonely just look at it Hayato laughed at this. Hayato isn't a typical teenager... Yeah sure. Hayato said with a little chuckle. Miraj started walking back. Hayato then rolled down his pants and went to put on his shoes. He slowly put his shoes on. Such a beautiful girl. Hayato thought to himself as she left, he just stood there watching the waves, hands in his pockets. He felt the picture in his pocket, he sighed and just looked at the sunset, his eyes bouncing the sun back at it.

[[End Topic]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Tour.   Nightmare Tour. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Tour.
Page 1 of 1