Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lightning aint nothing to play with

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naim

Lightning aint nothing to play with Empty
PostSubject: Lightning aint nothing to play with   Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Dante was bored again. He had not been sent on a quest at all since he was at half blood camp. He was instructed to stay there. Dante was tired of doing what he was told. So he decided to sneak away this time. Of course he could be attacked by a monster, but staying in his abandoned Cabin so he could know who's son he was. He didn't really need it. This time he just wanted to get out, and chill in the NYC. So that's what he did, he snuck out.

When he finally got to New York he passed by the Empire state building. It was akward, cause he didn't get attacked by any monsters. So he walked passed the empire state building. He stared at it, and then looked at the sky. Dante was really upset about his father not claiming him. Even though it had only been a few weeks since he knew about these Olympians. He was eager, he had never known his father.

Many things flashed through his head. He wanted to know how he looked, who he was, and what powers he had. He didn't care if his father was the hell bound Hades, or the Blood thristy Aeris. He wanted to know. Then a terrible thought flashed through his head. "What if Father nother claims me? What if he forgot about me?", said Dante with a sad expression. He looked up at the sky, and screamed, "Have you forgotten I am your son?". He probably looked weird. He was meaninglessly talking to the sky, and people began to stare. "Useless", though Dante as he scrunched on the side of the Empire building.

Ironically Dante did not know he was standing right below where his daddy lives.
Back to top Go down
*Zeus*
Admin
*Zeus*

PostSubject: Re: Lightning aint nothing to play with   Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Zeus had been doing the usual,searching for children or disturbances. He knew there were more down there,he was sure he had at least a couple. Then he saw one that drew his eye,he could tell he was a Demigod. He was...he was Zeus's son.

Zeus knew to claim him now,before he lost him. He heard the boy speaking to the heavens,to the Gods,to his father. Then he let the boy hear him. "I have not forgotten my son,I have been looking for you in fact. Look above your head,you're father has found you." He said to the boy,as his lightning bolt symbol appeared over the boy's head. 
Back to top Go down
naim

PostSubject: Re: Lightning aint nothing to play with   Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Dante was ranting to the heavens when some amazing ominous voice spoke out to him. At first Dante thought he was crazy. Then he heard the voice say that he was his father. "Am I being Punk'd", thought Dante not even daring to say this out loud. He had witnessed many being claimed. A symbol of sorts appeared on the claimed child. He rushed to the window of a shop across the street from the Empire Stat building. The mirror was clean enough for him to see himself next to many hand prints.

A lightning bolt symbol was on top of his head. Dante was in shock, he rubbed his eyes. He rubbed the window just to make sure. He awed and stared at the mirror reflecting what he wanted to know for five years. A lightning bolt was on his fore head. It wasn't Athena, nor Aeris, not even Hades. It was the king himself, the almighty Zeus. Dante could really say nothing, but grin. He looked up to the sky since the voice came from all directions.

"Thank you Father", said Dante. Dante was happy for a while, but then he was a little mad. His emotions were all over the place. He was everything at once, which was impossible. "I am a king's son", thought Dante as he smiled more and more. Dante could still not believe what had just happen. His mother was in a relationship with Zeus before. "Way to electrify your life mom. Way to go, that is a score", thought Dante. Dante looked back in the mirror, and stared at the lightning bolt. After it went away he sat scrunced against the empire state building. He was happier now. He had found his father on his midnight sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning aint nothing to play with   Lightning aint nothing to play with I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning aint nothing to play with
Page 1 of 1