Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Good News: I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Good News: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Good News: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Good News: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Good News: I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good News:

Go down 
+4
Hayato
Dante
Kaira
~Jason_Reaf~
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

Good News: Empty
PostSubject: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 am

Now, it's not like me to give up for too long, so I'm already getting back in the saddle. I want to create a new RP site, one that'll far more popular someday than the giants, like Narutor, US, etc., are today! To do so, I will need help. I want some top notch admins who are up for creating a new site with me, anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 am

I've been thinking of creating a new site, Jason. I'd be happy to help you if you want. =3 I could do all the graphics and stuff.

^_~

*Squeeeeee*
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Though i am not the greatest graphics person, i could help you get idea's, make up rules and make sure the rules are followed.
I think it's too bad what happened here, and i wish it wouldnt do so again.
So if you need me, let me know ^^
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Well, I could help you out. I'm already a mod here and I would like to help keep the new site in control. So add me to that list!!!
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:59 pm

You're all welcome to aid in the creation of my future site. As soon as it's prepared, you'll all be sent the link.

EDIT: At the current time, I have no idea what exactly the site will be. Input is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Jason, I would like to help you create a site, but i'm not that kind of good in editing photos but in some kind of features in the site I can assure you that I can be your one of the admins, I am willing to be your admin...please^^ Very Happy

Count me in!

You said that you wanted to make an RP SITE...which someday more popular than the others...why don't we book review on one fiction book, which you can tell that it would be soon one of the new york times best selling series. like the House of Night series...I think there's still no RP SITE about that? Very Happy There is but, all of them only has a few members...

What book are you currently reading?
SERIES only, not just only a single book, cause I think the rp is more interesting if the books we are based is a series. Smile

The looks of the RP SITE is based upon the theme of the book...so 1st we should know what is book/comics we are roleplaying in our RP SITE.

sunny
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Well, this is a good idea Apollo. Hmm... Well, we all know it won't be a Naruto one, that's been done to death!

[[Actually, Jason-san will not let on but he has an idea for a Naruto RP that will only work once the series is over, so if you like the series be prepared Wink ]]

Hmm, Bleach, also done to death...

Harry Potter, I've tried before but never got too popular though I wouldn't mind trying again if all else fails.

Hmm, Percy Jackson I've already tried obviously.

Eragon, I've never thought about an RP based on that, but who knows.

As of now that's all I can think of. (Of course, I'm pretty tired atm, so keep thinking the rest of you)
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Too lazy to edit, there are some video games that could also make successful RPs... (The ones with actual story to them though)
* Ex. SoulCalibur (not too much story, but enough to build off of)
* Tales Series
* Elder Scrolls
* Fallout (Not my # 1 choice for text-based RP though)
Etc.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 pm

What about...

Anime...Soul Eater...

Video Games...
* Prince of Persia.

About naruto...That's the one I like the most...I'm really a fan of naruto.. Smile

sunny
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 am

Mmmmm

How bout something like Prison escape? I've always liked fugitives, wardens, criminals, etc.... People could roleplay about crimes and blah blah blah. There could be two sides like the police and the blah blah blah and the criminals blah blah blah.

Or how bout the ancient times of China? Where there's all that Kung Fu and bad magic going on. People could RP about being one on the good side and the bad.

Or how bout a Death Note RP? There could be a whole new Kira and story line..

Meh, I have more ideas but they don't make sense. haha!
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm

I really think we should do an old age ninja and samurai thing like Kaira suggested. That should be cool.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 pm

I agree at the suggestion of Kaira...which is the Death Note...I'm a fan of it..hehehe

sunny
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:22 am

Glad you like 'em.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 am

Hmm... both are good, but how do we decide on what we'll do? This is going to be decided as a group after all, if we want to build the site together, we must start here as a team.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:28 am

Yup..we should star a vote...The suggestions that have been said should be included in the poll..so Sir Jason, let's start a poll topic Smile
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Alright, first, let's establish all the options we want to see in the poll. Many suggestions have been said, but let's narrow it down to four or five.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Ok...everyone has suggested each, so lets pick the best that they've said

-DeathNote
-Eragon
-Prince of Persia
-Ancient Times of China
-Naruto (but its tricky..and Naruto isn't finished yet, Naruto Chapter 491 is the latest wherein Orochimaru has come back in a body of Kabuto.)

That's the best I could think of the suggestions... Smile(For me) ^^.

sunny

Last edited by Apollo on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 pm

well i have a few, how about these.

-D.Gray-man
-Rosario+Vampire
-Fairy tail
-Soul Eater

i think these would be kind of fun.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 pm

List Updated...

-DeathNote
-Eragon
-Prince of Persia
-Ancient Times of China
-Naruto (but its tricky..and Naruto isn't finished yet, Naruto Chapter 491 is the latest wherein Orochimaru has come back in a body of Kabuto.)
-Soul Eater

[Have added Soul Eater for it is suggested 2 times^^.] (for me)

sunny

Last edited by Apollo on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hephaestus

Hephaestus

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:48 pm

I think DeathNote can be a good RP Smile
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:49 am

Ehh, I don't like the death note one. I feel like it would be weird to rp. We're going to have a few people kill random people? No....
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 am

^Hayato: that's right! =)) I didn't realized its true, people killing in this rp,..so I think we should exclude deathnote in our rp...do you have anything to say Sir Jason? Smile

sunny
Back to top Go down
Hephaestus

Hephaestus

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 am

Oww...your right Very Happy We don't want any killing or something like that in here...but I really hope that the RP is about Naruto or Soul Eater Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 am

Well, If Kira finds out your real name, it would be weird. That's why we use aliases. O.O

I still wanna do the Ancient times more. xD It would be fun to rp 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:28 am

there are already like 800 naruto RPG's which some of us are on, i don't think we need any more. I say Soul Eater because well its awesome you can role play as to people basically your weapon and your character OR!!!! You can team up with another Rper and he can be Ur meister or weapon and you guys can kick but together. And lets not forget that you have the cool powers that come along with the weapons. Or you could be a bad guy like a watch or an evil weapon or miester. Know you cannot sit here and tell me that having a Soul reaper rpg want be cool.

BTW sorry for not post anyone i just got bored of this site it was no bad guys or anything not even the slightest suspense of omg that guys going to die. To me that just got kind of boring, so yea sorry. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News:   Good News: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next