Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

COMPLAINTS!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Kaira
Hayato
Hades
~Jason_Reaf~
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Come here to complain about anything,I started thinking about it earlier when I wanted to complain about stuff. Well it's passed for now,but I'll probably be using this myself in a while.

Anyway,just complain parts of your life,sites (better not be this one,jk) anything.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Hades
Admin
Hades

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Making a site is hard, Yet fun and such. I enjoy making mine alone.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 pm

I have the worst luck overall and it sucks...but I still have fun
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:57 am

Ima complain about insomnia. I hate it. ~___~ I get it all night and can't sleep till 3~7 hours after being put into bed. That's why I sometimes stay up till 5 or not sleep at all. Grrr. My mom thinks it's unhealthy and I might have to take pills. T_T I hate pills, unless it's aspirin. I'm scared of overdosing and everything. Gah! My sleeping habits and everything sucks.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 am

Let it all out guys! ^^
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 am

*is to lazy to edit his above post*
I want to be an author,but every time I try to think of a plot or story,it never comes to me or ends up sucking. I can't seem to write any good books,only fanfics. I only have trouble with the main plot,nothing else...
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:42 am

Ì'm gonna complain about the arm i just burned.
it's a 3rd degree burn and it hurt's like hell.
typing this took me about 3 minutes >.<
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 am

I have exams and I'm gonna fail em all D: Whyyyyy??? *coughs* Ok, I'm done ^^
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm

OH MY GOD!!! My fucking dad is a huge asshole when he's drunk,and he gets drunk too often. He and my mom had a huge fight,and it scared the shit out of my poor dog. I'm going to get up in his face when he's sober tomorrow.

On a happier note,I think I finally found the courage to talk to my special gal tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:18 am

Good for you Jason about the last thing ^^

I hate it when I'm alone, it pisses me off >> The only company I have is my frickin squidgy pillow D: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *huggles squidgy pillow and sniffs* and some of the beads are falling out of it now...
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 am

Awww Poor Amy! I'm here for you. =) If I lived in England I'd visit you all the time. =3

Jocks. They make my head hurt, literally. A jock in my class, hit my head while he was throwing balls inside class. ~__~ [We had a free period, no teacher due to countings of election thingy of the student council] And I hate it that the party I was rooting for lost. They gave a crappy excuse for voting for the other runner for president just because she's richer. How superficial is that? -____-" And now I have to finish my stinking articles for the school's newspaper, and I'm tired like heeeeeck. Dx Ughh. =( I kinda wish I lived on the internet. =(
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:46 am

Why are you feeling bad for eachother, when you should be feeling bad for me!
>.<

I Burned my frickin arm, very very bad!!
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:56 am

My uncle burnt me with his cigaret once. He didn't do it on purpose though. How'd you burn your arm?
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 am

With boiling water >.<

it's burnt very bad, and it hurts like hell T-T
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:15 am

How'd you get boiling water on your arm? O.o
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 am

i made soup, and then the pot fell of the table and spilled alot on mah arm >.<
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 am

Ouch! That happened to me once. It fell out of the microwave. But it was only on a finger though. So uh... I suggest you put ice and cream on it.

lol, icecream
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 am

Razz

yea, cooled it for 30 minutes and had it bandaged.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:04 am

Awwwwwwz D: *huggles Dante* I feel better now for numerous reasons :3 So I'll help others feel better too 8D *glomps Kaira*
Back to top Go down
Daimien
Black Blooded Demon
Daimien

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 pm

i just had a huge test ive been filled up with homework and studying for like a week to bring my grades up and Rob (Enyalios) my friend in real life is acting like hes mentally challenged on the site and pissing people of for the fun of it and is bringing more stress on my complaining when he gets banned from chat box. and im still trying to find time to post which i will try to day.

...there i fell be...worse ugh FML today and my dads in the hospital he almost had an Asthma attack and my big bro and little sis is pissing me off my mom wont sdfu and get off my back about going outside even tho there's no 1 on my block outside so i would just be out there by myself uhhhhhhh i like this thread don't worry i will post more when i get pissed off more.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Next week I have standardized testing. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have to write a 5 page essay on hurricanes...by Friday. FML
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:15 am

I love this section :3 But today I am the complain vendor, so if anyone wants to come to me to let out stress, whatever, I'm here ^^ I have no complaints =D (ish extremely happy as of late)
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 am

I am a mess. Fudge, that's all I did today, cry and cry and cry. T_T Crying in the morning, afternoon, and night. Dx FML! Why am I so emo today? It's because my friends are leaving, projects are being ruined, and plans are being changed. People are changing and everything is just horrible. Sad
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 am

*huggles Kaira* I understand. I have days where I just cry too, everyone does, even if they admit it or not. My advice is, let it all out! Everyone feels better after a good, well deserved cry.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:00 am

Thanks Amy. =)

Here's my other complaint. Dx

I was kicked out of a chatroom for being Asian. Racist much? T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COMPLAINTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAINTS!!!!!   COMPLAINTS!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMPLAINTS!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Off Topic :: Spam-