Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Rules and Guidelines for Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poseidon

Rules and Guidelines for Characters Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines for Characters   Rules and Guidelines for Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Rules for Characters

Rules for Gods
1. In order to go through another god's domain, that god must first gain permission from the god whose domain you wish to go through. The permission can be given via pm, and the god who gave permission, must also post in the thread in which the god who is entering the other's domain.

2. Gods must visit the meetings on mount olympus. The meetings will be held in this manner;
January = Summer Solstice
March = Winter Solstice
May = Summer Solstice
July = Winter Solstice
September = Summer Soltice
November = Winter Solstice

If any god cannot attend to the meeting, that is fine, but must given warning to the head of the gods, Zeus/Jason. The meetings can be put off by Zeus/or any administrator.

3. Gods cannot steal other gods symbol of power. Ex. Zeus cannot steal Poseidon's trident. Though a demigod can steal the symbol of power, if Camp-Half Blood is visiting on the Summer or Winter solstice. Though, god's can put enchantment's over there symbol's of powers, or any other protection, so you have a chance of dieing if this does happen. From there the demigod can give the symbol of power to the parent, or not.

4. Gods are required to claim there children after a week (real time) of them going to Camp Half-Blood, if the god does not claim the child, they will be reminded by staff to do so.

5. Gods are allowed to make there ground locked for a short ammount of time if there group is increasing, and they wish to have no children. The most ability of locking is 1 month, though with an admin approval, you are able to make it infinite.

1. Please follow the template and edit your app according to the mod.

2. When your a child of the god, It is up to said god to bestow the powers to you and to montor them.

3. Gods have the rights to post in their children's apps.

4. Gods have the final say so in power of their children unless and admin says other wise.

5. No Demigod can defeat a god unless there are three demigods fighting.

6. Gods can kill their children if they have grown corrupt, the god or the child.
Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines for Characters
Page 1 of 1