Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayato

Hayato

Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) Empty
PostSubject: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

[[Using Aeron in this post:
Spoiler:
]]

Aeron swooped down and brought Hayato up and on his back. Aeron the started shooting fire balls at Enyalios. Hayato made Aeron swoop down and land Hayato back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm

due to the bloodlust Enyalios can easily dodge the fire balls being fired from aeron the then began to charge hayato just to get withing range of his blades of caos which have a 15 foot range to try to wound hayato in case he missed he was ready to lunge at hayato as he was trying to dodge the blade
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 pm

[[Posting as Hayato]]

Hayato seen Enyalios coming and put Calisto back. Hayato rolled to the side and ran behind Enyalios to dodge his swords and get that sword out of the ground. Hayato knew he was using the sword as a rod again, since he did the same in their previous battle. Hayato attempted to pick up the sword. It was very heavy but he got it out of the ground and lunged it into the air. While it was in the air, Hayato used controlled lightning storm, aiming towards Enyalios and quickly used Static pulse. He slammed his hands to the ground and A wave of lightning went towards Enyalios. Hayato then reactivated Calisto. Hayato then shot a bolt aiming at Enyalios head. Hayato knew that Lightning moved at the speed of light and practically impossible to dodge. Even with Enyalios' speed increasing, it was almost impossible to dodge every attack.

Name: Controlled Lightning Storm
Description: The user will summon lightning from above him, and make it come down in a lightning bolt wherever he/she pleases. The maximum number of bolts with this move is 15, and after using 15 the user will become exhausted due to the strain on one's body.

Name: Static Pulse
Description: The user slams his/her hands onto hands onto the ground below them, and a large shock wave is sent through the earth, knocking foes over and lightly electrocuting them within a radius of 10 metres.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

enyalios still in blood lust did his best to dodge all of the attacks but the static pulse still came in contact with is hand as he rolled being stunned for a second quickly restoring his concentration he thought he used his minor power over all weapons on hayato's staff to make is shake and hopefully hit him and attack him in various ways so that he would be distracted for as long as possible at the same time he also used his power to call back the sword that was tossed up in the air this time realizing that if it was in the oped that hayato would just pull it out so using his power he fixed the chains together again this time he fixed one sword to the back of his boot so that it would touch the ground at all time he then hung the other sword to stand up on his shoulder then he realized that he would half to take this battle to hand to hand combat so he stealthy grabbed a handful of sand and again charged hayato
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Hayato dodged Calisto and grabbed it using his taekwondo skills.Hayato smiled and thought to himself He made himself a lightning rod with that metal on his ankle connecting to the ground. He made it easier for me. Hayato then used Controlled lightning storm, aiming towards Enyalios and static pulse again. The attacks were almost sure to hit Enyalios. Enyalios didn't notice it but, he was a lightning rod with all that metal and the sword tied to his leg. He then umped up and shot some lightning bolts out Calisto. Lets see you dodge these. Hayato thought to himself.

Description: The user will summon lightning from above him, and make it come down in a lightning bolt wherever he/she pleases. The maximum number of bolts with this move is 15, and after using 15 the user will become exhausted due to the strain on one's body.

Description: The user slams his/her hands onto hands onto the ground below them, and a large shock wave is sent through the earth, knocking foes over and lightly electrocuting them within a radius of 10 metres.
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 pm

useing his martial copy he copied hayato's tiequando then using mind of the master made all of his attack super accurate making all attacks almost unavoidable little did hayato know that attacking enyalios was a big mistake because he created a lightning rod the lightning would only tingle because lightning looks for the path of least resistance and sense metal is more conductive than flesh the lightning strike would only feel like pinch but sense he had calisto the lighting did more that he had anticipated so as he got in range he tripped because of the pain but he was within 2 feet so as a last resort he tossed the fist full of sand into hayato's eyes he thought to himself hopefully that will give me some time while i get back to my feet

Name:Martial Copy
Description:because of him being the son of Ares he is given the knowledge of martial arts that is dormant in side of him and can learn the opponents fighting styles and moves in an instant if he see's it done once.
He can then use the moves he saw.

Name:mind of the master
Description: heart rate slows down allowing increased concentration making it easier to pick your attacks.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 am

OOC: incase you didnt see me move ahead.

With a grin on his face, he jumped from rocks to rocks and slowly left their Battle.
You're on your own Kid, so you'd better win" Dante yelled to Hayato before disappearing behind the rock's.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Hayato seen the dirt flying towards his face, he didn't mean to ignore Dante but he had to. He quickly twirled Calisto in a twisting motion to blow away the dirt. Even after doing this, some dirt still got in his eyes but it wasn't enough to bother him. That was dirty, even for a child of the god Ares. Hayato thought to himself. Hayato jumped back and then thought to himself Time to end this fight. Hayato then put his hands together and used Binding Flash to blind Enyalios. If this succeeded Hayato would then use Controlled Lightning Storm with a strength great enough to knock Enyalios out, to try and knock Enyalios out. This was a great fight, but sorry I have to end it so early. Hayato thought to himself. Hayato did have to admit that this was a pretty good fight, but he simply had to get the flag as soon as possible

Name: Blinding Flash
Description: The user will summon lightning into both their palms and bring them together to make a large, bright flash that blinds their opponents within a 15 metre radius.

Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Enyalios was on all four on the ground with is eyes closed in pain so the flash did not blonde him he thought to him self I WILL NOT GO OUT LIKE THIS so as a last ditch effort he cut his arm and pressed it to his armor giving him an burst of unrelenting furry doing this released a super blood lust making him feel no pain he swung one of the swords around hayato's wast trying to tie him up he then lunged at hayato's throat knowing that if he managed to get the chains off of him he would be wounded leaving blood on the groud but if he managed to get to the throat of hayato he would offer mercy.

Name:where are you going
Description: as an enemy is fleeing toss your weapon at the enemy to slow down that enemy of deliver a fatal wound tough to dodge but can be dodged.

~Name~
harness of fallen Foes

~Origin~
made of the blood spilled at the battle of troy

~Abilities~
uses the blood of fallen enemies to heal wearer

~Looks~
a plate of blood on the front being held on by 2 chains of blood going over the shoulders cross the back an around the waist connected buy a large ruby with the Trojan horse engraved in it.

~Dexterity~
because this is made of blood it is very brittle but as the wearer kills it becomes much stronger with every drop of blood that spills upon it.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Hayato was suddenly wrapped up by a chain. Hmm, so he doesn't wanna give up, eh? Hayato thought to himself. Well time to use this. Hayato thought to himself. Hayato then commanded Lightning to hit him and trapped the lightning inside of his body. This then became a shield made of lightning. Then Enyalios hit Hayato, he tried to go with the hit so it hit him on his cheek. Hayato barely moved out of his spot, even though it hurt a lot. His plan had worked though, Enyalios was paralyzed (as in unable to move not feel). Hayato then took off the chains slowly so he wouldn't hurt himself. Ahh you did well Enyalios, but I have to end this battle right now. You did earn a great deal of my respect for trying to get me even when you were down. I must say thank you for this battle, I had to test my powers against a child of Ares one day. Hayato said to Enyalios. As he finished saying this, the chains dropped. Hayato backed up and used Controlled Lightning Storm one more time. He then placed his hands on the ground and used Static Pulse. He added enough power to both of these attacks to knock out Enyalios.

[[Leaves Topic]]

Name: Electric Body
Description: The user with trap lightning inside their body to act a a shield against people touching them. If they do, the opponent will get a shock enough to paralyze them for one post.

Last edited by Hayato on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:35 am

OOC: Good fight guys
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 pm

[[Can someone move this to the arena please?]]
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 pm

[[ Bump: thanks Dante, and I need this topic to be moved into the arena please. Thanks in advance.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)   Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enyalios vs Hayato (CTF)
Page 1 of 1