Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forging a Fail [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

Forging a Fail [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Jason had decided to head down to the forge,as his day was growing boring. He'd never tried to forge anything come to think of it,so today would be his first time.

When he got there,he immediately started on a plain longsword. As he went on,he went pretty well,up to the part when he struck the blade too hard and bent it badly. "Oops..." He said,as the Hephaestus kids in the place stared at him. Not my fault I'm a forging noob... Jason thought bitterly.

He tried again,and this time he accidentally touched the hot metal on the blade,freaked out and sent it flying at a Hephaestus camper,who managed to avoid it as it flew out the window. They gave him more stares needless to say.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Hayato was walking around the camp, bored as usual, thinking about the last few days and that girl, Miraj. Well whatever... Hayato thought to himself as he was walking. All of a sudden, a longsword made of regular old metal, came out of a window as Hayato was walking by it. Luckily, Hayato's quick reflexes and reactions saved him in time to dodge the longsword. Hayato was awoken from his daze.

Hayato peeked his head into the forgery, a little curious at what was going on in here. He could smell the burning metal and celestial bronze. The Hephaestus' kids were big and blackened by the smoke and ash. Either way, Hayato walked in and then asked loudly among all the banging and all the other klanks Who's longsword was that that almost hit me? Hayato knew it was probably a newbie trying to build it. All of the Hephaestus kids pointed towards Jason the camp councilor. Ahh of course. Jason. why are you trying to build a sword? Hayato asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Jason smiled embarrassedly. "Just thought I'd give it a shot." He said. "Anyway,I should probably leave forging to these guys." He added,the embarrassment leaving his face almost instantly. Jason pretended not to hear the grunts of agreement from the Hephaestus campers.

"Yeah,whatever,I've seen you guys swim. You're not good at everything,let's leave it at that." Jason said jokingly. A few Hephaestus campers tried not to smile at the comment. "Anyway,sorry about the sword,I'm a kinda clumsy in the forge." Jason apologized.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Hayato couldn't believe that Jason had even came in here to try but what could you do. Well at least you're trying. I guess its your duty as camp councilor to try new stuff. Hayato said to Jason. And its okay, accidents happen. Hayato said to Jason.

Hayato was about to walk out but then he asked, How are thing between you and Amethyst? Hayato was a bit curious of this question. The Hephaestus campers just continued to work, they were in deep concentration. Hayato placed his hands into his pockets as he always did. Hayato was a bit bored and needed a walk to clear his mind. He started picking lint in his pocket waiting for Jason's response.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Jason was a little embarrassed,but why should he be? It didn't matter,it's not like he and Amethyst were a secret anyway. "Pretty well actually. I think it's a pretty serious relationship already,which seems weird if you're not really experiencing it I guess." He said,knowing it seemed ridiculous to have a serious relationship when it's only been a couple of days. But that's how he felt,and he wasn't going to lie about it.

"I mean,other than that it's a pretty normal relationship I guess,only we haven't really fought ever. I hope that never happens,but it's not like we're perfect,especially me." Jason said,pointing to his bent sword,attempt number one.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Hayato chuckled a bit of the notion of the bent sword. Well nobody's perfect, plus, it's okay if a fight happens, you know? I'm sure your relationship will be fine. Hayato said to Jason with a smile smirk on his face. Hayato looked at the forest...he wondered what went down in the forest when no campers were in there.

Hayato then pointed at the forest and said Jason, what do you thinks happens in the forest when no campers are in there? Hayato was curious and still worried about his father and his mother knowing he had to call his mom soon.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Jason hadn't ever thought about that. It didn't seem very big,but now Jason was curious. "Hmm?" He started. "Well...I don't really know I guess. I've never thought about it really..." Jason admitted,looking out the window towards it. The thought seemed weird.

"Hmm....maybe some horny campers go down their to fuck?" Jason suggested jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Hayato looked out the window while Jason said this and laughed. They probably do, I wouldn't be surprised. Hayato said. The forest looked so peaceful, but he knew unmentionable things happened in that forest.

I just hope I don't walk in on you and Amethyst. Hayato said in a jokingly way. Hayato hoped that Jason knew that he was kidding. Hayato put his hands on the back of his head to be more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Jason chuckled. "Yeah,well I don't think we'll be doing that too soon. I mean,sure,we're both really into our relationship as far as I know,but I'm not bold enough to try that yet." Jason admitted,with a smile. "When the time comes,I'll be ready,but for now I don't think I'd be alright with it."

It was true,he was a little worried about that,because he didn't want to pressure Amethyst,but he didn't want to seem like he didn't want it either. Plus,he was nervous if he'd even be any good at it.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Hayato seen the look on Jason's face as he finished that phrase. It's okay, man. You don't have to push it, let the relationship flow naturally. Hayato said with a reassuring smile. As he said this he patted Jason on the back, one hand still on his head.

Hayato then thought what almost happened between him an Miraj. Jason, we've all felt this feeling one time or another. Hayato said with another reassuring smile. He didn't want Jason to feel awkward.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Jason sighed,and nodded. "Yeah I guess." He replied. "You know... I really am glad that she and I are together,like nothing else really matters so much anymore,ya know?" Jason said,looking out the window.

"Don't get me wrong,I still take my duty as councilor seriously,and wouldn't let any harm come to the camp or it's people,but I worry so much less now. With her around I feel at ease..." Jason realized he was droning on and on about Amethyst now,and quickly changed the subject. "What's up with you?" He asked conversationally.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:09 am

Hayato nodded and said Yeah I know. But remember you have to take control here and still watch out for future dangers. Hayato looked at his feet and answered Jason's question.Well, nothing has been going on, still no girlfriend and just worried about my mom and stuff. As Hayato said this he shrugged a little bit, but he really did mean what he said.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 am

Jason nodded. "I guess that'll happen when you are at this place for so long, you'll start worrying about the people outside of here that are important to you." Jason said.

"I haven't really though about my mom in years, since I came here." He added. Jason was a year-round camper, most campers these days are, so he hadn't seen his mom since he left home. "I miss her sometimes, and I worry too."
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 am

Hayato agreed and said Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't seen my mom in a while but I believe I have too visit her soo. Maybe you should do the same. Hayato looked at Jason and could tell he was a bit worried. As the camp councilor, he had a lot of stress on his mind which wasn't a good thing.

Hayato felt bad for him a little. Jason should take a break and let Hayato watch the camp for a while, he could take good care of it. Hayato wanted to spar, he could feel his energy rushing. Hayato then looked at his hands, taking a new interest in them. He then clenched them so he could control himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forging a Fail [Open]   Forging a Fail [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forging a Fail [Open]
Page 1 of 1