Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 am

Jason sighed as he walked towards the stable. It was quiet,and nobody seemed to be doing anything to exciting. So he headed to the stables,wanting to try something.

When he got near,he thought,Um....okay,hi I'm Jason. I'm a son of Poseidon,nice to,er,meet you....

The horses all looked at him. This master seems weird. A paint horse thought.

Shh!! He can hear you!! Thought the Bay horse.

Jason stood there awkwardly. He was talking to horses,of course he seemed weird. Look,I just found out I could talk to horses so,I was wanting to try out the power. I haven't really had a chance to do so. He explained.

Maybe you should've explained and brought sugar cubes....or apples. The paint horse suggested.

"Well this conversation couldn't get any more normal." Jason said to himself,realizing just how stupid it was getting. He sighed,and sat down on the fence of the stables.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Amethyst had been walking round the island, looking for Jason. She soon realised that he could be anywhere. But she head a familiar voice coming from the stables when she wandered past there.

She tilted her head to the side curiously and popped her head round the door. 'What's he doing in here?...' She thought before smiling and walking over to him.

"Hey, Jason. Fancy seeing you here." She laughed and sat next to him, looking at the horses who were giving her puzzled looks. One whinnied at her and she continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:29 pm

As Jason tried to get used to talking to a bunch of horses,he noticed Amethyst arrive. He smiled at her. "Hey Amethyst,it's good to see you." He said,with a broad smile. He hadn't seen her in a bit,since the night before.

"I was trying out something. Apparently I can talk to horses." He said casually.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:39 pm

"Huh? That's really cool!" Amethyst said and smiled widely back at him. She got up and held her hand out to the paint horse who sniffed it, then nuzzled his head into it. She wondered what the horse was thinking, but decided against asking.

Instead, she tickled the horse behind his ears and turned her head to face Jason. She still couldn't quite believe what happened before, and wondered if it was just a dream she had.
"They're really tame." She muttered and continued to smile her radiant smile.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Jason smiled,and nodded. "Yeah. They listen pretty well too."

She smells nice. The horse thought. And she's nice enough to touch me instead of sitting there talking to me.

Jason almost laughed. Yeah,shut up. It's not like I abused you. Jason thought.

The horse whinnied,and Jason understood it as something like,Whatever. She's kinda pretty too.

First of all you're a horse,second of all,she's with me. Jason thougt to the horse. "So Amethyst,he seems to like you a bit." Jason summed it up,and the horse neighed affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Amethyst smiled and gave the horse one more affectionate stroke before going back over to Jason and sitting close next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"He does?" She asked, obviously shocked and happy by the sound of her voice. She then laughed. "He'll have to find someone else, though. I'm taken by a special someone." She then realised she was relating to a horse liking her, but she didn't really pay attention that much.

She turned and looked at Jason briefly before smiling warmly at him and shifting closer and so she was comfortable.
"Guess who it is." She then grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Jason smiled,and put his arm around her,a little awkwardly. He was still getting used to this. "Is it me?" He asked,smiling.

"It's nice to be with you on a great day like this,you know? Nothing to worry about,just us and some horses." He said with a certain smile. Then he thought about something. "Um...Amethyst...could I...kiss you?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Amethyst relaxed at Jason's arm around her, and smiled, before laughing fondly and nodding her head.
"You don't need to ask." She whispered and brought her had up level with his, leaning forwards a little to make their lips meet.

She could have sworn she heard all the horses neigh in a some-what wolf whistle fashion, but ignored them because she was too involved in the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled herself practically on his lap to deepen the kiss, smiling happily. This was something she could quite easily get used to.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Jason was so pleased as she kissed him. He held her close to him,kissing back. He didn't want to break the kiss,even with the horses watching.

You go kid!! One of them shouted.

After a second,Jason pulled away slowly. "I just don't want to make you uncomfortable I guess,I'm still getting used to this. Not to say I don't love it." Jason said,smiling warmly,still holding her close. For a second he suddenly cared what his breath smelled like,he had brushed his teeth,but still worried.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:00 pm

[[OOC: LOL at the horse xD]]

Amethyst laughed and rested her head comfortably on his chest. "You won't make me uncomfortable. I'm new to this too, but thankfully my mother helps me out a bit. Ok, maybe a lot." She then admitted, a slight grin evident in her voice.

"I love it as much as you do, Jason. I can't tell you how happy I am." She then added meaningfully, closing her eyes as she breathed in his comforting scent which she had become used to.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Jason felt great standing there,holding Amethyst in his arms. Her skin was so soft,she seemed warm against his own skin. It was a spectacular feeling,and he loved it. "The only downside to being here,is I can't take you anywhere really nice on dates." Jason said.

That didn't matter much though,it was enough to be with her. He didn't even realizing he was still holding her in his arms,and had gotten used to it now,but it still felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:06 pm

OOC: Dont mind if I cut in do you. Wink

Exas was walking to the horse stables, the only time in the sea he could socialize with someone was usually talking to fishes, and his horse he had create to keep him company. He wanted to see more horses, he has grown to respect the animals on an equal level to himself. They were all children of poseidon in one way or the other, so why not treat them as a brother?

Exas walked towards the stables, and than noticed his brother on a bench with a girl. He noticed her from around camp to be of the aphrodite cabin, though never met her before. He didn't want to interrupt though they were close to the stables, so he walked over, he waved to his brother. He looked to his left about to greet the horses when they bowed. "Hello son of poseidon." The horses said to him in his head.

He bowed to them aswell, and replied. "No need for that, we are all equal here." He said to the horses, he relinqueshed his bow and the animals follow.

He than looked towards his brother, and walked over. "Hello Jason." He said smiling to his brother.

He than met eyes with the girl. "Hello to you too." He said in a friendly manner, not wanting to ignore what looked like his brothers girl friend.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:12 pm

[[OOC: Yeah, we do mind xD Get out Wink Nah, just kiddin ^^]]

Amethyst laughed. "I don't mind. The beach is nice enough for me. Besides, I don't care where we are, to be honest. You don't even have to take me on dates." She smiled and looked up as she heard someone addressing her.

"Oh, hey there!" She said cheerily, not at all embarrassed that she and Jason were entwined in an embrace and this guy had randomly walked in. "My name's Amethyst, great to meet you. And you are?" She then asked, not knowing him as of yet.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Jason was a little upset,and probably would've gotten mad had it not been his brother,and that he didn't want to seem clingy to Amethyst. Even though someone else was here,he didn't want to let go of Amethyst,but did so reluctantly.

"This is my half-brother,Exas." Jason said to Amethyst. "He's actually a Minor God,not just a Demi-God.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Amethyst smiled but moved back to Jason's side again and hugged him happily, unable to help herself.
"Hey there, Exas." She said to the guy.

'A Minor-God?... That sounds pretty cool.' She thought to herself and then waited for Exas's response as she snuggled closer to Jason.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 pm

He noticed how rude he was for budding in and had a great idea, though he needed to reply first.

"Hello there Amethyst." He said to the girl.

He waved his hand towards the horses, piles of sugar cubes and apples fell to them. 'Thank you master' they said in his head.

"I'm sorry for interupting." He said soon to put his plan into place.

"I just had a great idea, pardon the random outburst of thoughts, though can you two please follow me to the shore?" He said waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 pm

"Um,I wouldn't mind. If it's fine with Amethyst." Jason said,welcoming her new hug. If she really wanted to hold him,who was he to deny that? [[OOC:lol]] So he put his arm around her. He looked at her soft,beautiful face. "How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 am

[[OOC: Jason, you playa lol]]

Amethyst nodded and smiled.
"That sounds fine by me." She then took Jason's hand and pulled him over towards the stable doors. She looked back over her shoulder and waved with her spare hand for Exas to follow them. "C'mon then! You suggested it, Exas!" She laughed good-naturedly and spun round, continuing to walk towards the beach with Jason in tow.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]   I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Talk To Some Horses [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Camp Half-Blood :: Stables-
Jump to: