Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Jason was laying asleep in his bed. He couldn't remember his dream exactly,but it was nice. He remembered an ocean breeze,the smell of salt water. He also remembered someone else there. Who was it? Amethyst,that's right.... He remembered.

"Gods,you know you're creepy when you start dreaming about someone!" He scolded himself angrily.

It wasn't like he could help it though. Dreams aren't easy to control,even if they're your own. You dream of stuff you really want,sometimes the thing you want more than anything. Dammit!! I gotta stop sounding so creepy!! I sound like some obsessive creep now.... He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Exas made his way out of the ocean, his Sextant Staff, his symbol of power, shrunk in his hand, and grew a string of seaweed through it that was as strong as steel, he put it the halves onto his shoulder as they grew together and formed a necklace, he than morphed from his attire into a camp half blood t-shirt, and khaki shorts, his ancient sandals morphed into a nice pair of Nikes, and his long spiked hair formed into a straight hair cut that dangled just above his eyes. From that moment, he ran up from the beaches and to his home, Chiron already knew he was coming so he would reassure the centaur he was there at dinner.

So he ran up to the row of cabins, hundreds of demigods were there, some said hello, and some tried to bully him, though he stared at the demigods he knew to be of Ares kin, and flashed horrify images into them to tell them to back off.

So he walked into his cabin of choice, he picked the poseidon cabin due to his father raising him, over his mothers cabin of Athena.

He than walked into the cabin and noticed the boy laying on the bed, and he knew this to be his slightly elder brother that his father had told him about.

"Hello Jason." Exas said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:36 pm

As Jason lay in thought in his bed,he heard the door open,but for some reason it didn't register. Then a second or so later he heard,"Hello Jason."

Jason jumped. He looked over. The guy he saw looked around Jason's age,maybe a little younger. He was new here,as Jason had never seen him before,and Jason was the camp councilor,so he had at least seen everyone here. Then how did this guy know his name?

"Um...Hello." Jason said,sounding kind yet surprised at the same time. "I can tell you're new here,so um maybe we should go see Chiron,because this cabin is for children of Poseidon." He explained calmly. "Oh and...how do you know my name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:44 pm

He saw Jason jumped and almost laughed.
He listened to him talk, and than replied.

"Hello, also I am new year, though I am certainly a son of Poseidon, also Chiron knows i'm here. Also I know your name due to the fact our father told me of you before I arrived here to this camp. " He said, knowing Jason was confused, though he would tell Jason more about himself when or if he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Jason stared at him blankly. He wasn't making this up... Jason sighed. "Well,um...welcome to camp then. I'm the camp councilor,Jason Rea-well you know my name. Anyway,um,what's your story then? It's not often someone arrives at camp already claimed." He asked,almost enviously. It'd been a couple of weeks after his arrival at camp that Poseidon had claimed him,of course he'd be a little jealous that his half-brother was claimed before arriving.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:31 pm

He listened to the boy, he felt bad about knowing him already that he couldn't exchange information on the spot, so he sighed and told him his basic life story.

"Well, first off I will tell you that I am no demi-god, or a mortal, in any way. I have no human blood, in truth I don't have blood, I have ichor, though ignore that. I am a god. Yes I am at this camp, though no to the fact I am here under normal circumstances. Our father, before you were born, deeply wanted a relief from some of his duties as god, so he wanted a wise, and smart son, to help him out even further than Perseus can help him without being a true god. So at one point, Poseidon asked in favor of there newly found slight friendship, for help having a son that could help him, though Athena said no at that moment due to she was very busy. So Poseidon forgot of the idea, and again fell in love with a mortal and gave birth to you. Though a couple months after the fact, Athena decided that she was okay with the fact that she was less busier and could give her the baby as a gift, without wanting to give up the good chance, Poseidon agreed, and so Athena became mentally pregnant, with no sexual intercourse in the process, and 9 months later, I was given birth to. So I was risen in the palace of my father, my step-mother Amphithetre thought of me as pest, so when I was 10, to keep his wife happy, and to train me, I was put into a solitary existance to learn more of the place I would soon be partially controlled of. So poseidon built me a palace, and let me visit him on some occasions, though mostly I led a life learning of the sea, and at age 12, I was given full godlike powers, and I was given the duty of measuring the ocean, and creating shores, and other environments, and other things, without affecting the sea level and causing floods unless it was needed. Now that I am 14 my father sent me to this camp to learn even further, and I am suppose to handle my duties and attend this camp. So I am here today, and you I am Exas, god of Oceanic Measurments and Formation, that is my official name, though you may call me Exas, or bro?" He said, now done with his biography summed up in speech without one pause, do to he did not need to pause because he does not need to breath as much, and his speech does not come out from a voice box, though from his soul, which is hard to explain.

"Also there is one more fact I left out." He than grew wings that sprung out of his shirt, the wings were giant,and went the length of the cabin. "These and my symbol of power which is around my neck, helps me with my many duties. Though I will explain that further later." He said as his wings went back into his shirt, as his shirt sewed itself back together magically, and his wings were now non existant because this is the form he wished to be in for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Jason nodded throughout the explanation. When he finished,Jason sighed. "That's a mouthful." Jason said. "Right,well I guess that means we're half-brothers."

He was a little excited honestly. After all,he'd never had siblings before. The only person he'd ever been close to was his mom. He'd never found any good friends until camp,and now he'd have a half-brother. "I hope we can become good friends!" He said,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 pm

He listened to his brother. He than replied.

"I hope we can become good friends too." He said to his brother.

"Though for now I shall take a nap, I am worry of my journey, and maybe when I awake we can take a tour around camp if you would wish to do that." He said. He was slightly tired, so he picked the seperate cought away from his brothers, put his shoes on the ground, he kept his necklace on though not wanting it away from him, and than he went to sleep.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Jason agreed,and also laid back down,to continue his thoughts.

[[exit]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]   Sleeping It Off [Permission Only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping It Off [Permission Only]
Page 1 of 1