Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 am

Amethyst had tossed and turned for a few hours now and couldn't sleep, so she got up and sighed, rubbing her eyes and looking at her clock. It was past midnight by now, and she was tired. But nothing could be helped when you couldn't sleep.

She dressed in some figure hugging jeans and a dark shirt, before pulling on some tennis shoes and stepping outside into the cool night air. It was like a relief when the air touched her skin, she had been boiling inside the cabin.

She made her way down the steps and suddenly wished she had worn a jacket, because it got colder the further she went away. She sighed and shook her head, refusing to go back now. She went for a slow walk down to the forest, and despite it looking dark and foreboding, she went in, hugging herself for warmth.

She didn't go too far into the forest, and leant her back onto a tree, before sliding down it and sitting on the dry and cold ground. She leant her head back and looked up at the tree canopies, and amongst them, many glittering stars shining down on her.

She was feeling sleepier by the minute, but didn't want to leave after she had been sat there for a while. It was comforting to have some peace and quiet for a change.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 am

Jason lay asleep in his bed,and he was dreaming. Like all half-bloods,he had dreams that were more than just dreams:

A silhouetted figure was walking through the camp. It seemed to have come from one of the cabins. It was walking rather casually,it couldn't have been an intruder. They stopped at the edge of the forest. Jason couldn't see very well,but it seemed to be a girl with long hair. She was leaning against a tree for a while,and Jason watched her dreamily.

For a while he couldn't figure out why this was so appealing,then he saw her face in the moonlight. "Amethyst..." He muttered.

He awoke,and looked outside into the moon. It looked just like it had in his dream,Amethyst was at the forest. Maybe he should just stay in his cabin... I don't have to be with her every chance I get. I'll just go back to sleep. He decided.

It was a few minutes of laying in the bed,trying to sleep. Then he decided to get up. It's not like he'd be able to sleep anyway. So he got dressed in fades blue jeans,a black Linkin Park t-shirt,and put on his black and blue zip-up hoodie.

Jason stepped out into the cool night air,and smiled. He headed towards the forest without thought,he hadn't set out to see her in particular. Or maybe that's just what he told himself. He was about ten feet away,she didn't seem to have seen him yet. She looked sleepy,maybe even asleep for all he could tell in the dark.

She hasn't seen me yet,I can still turn back. I probably should..... No. He walked a little closer,and said quietly,"You're not supposed to be out this late. Then again,just about everyone breaks that rule at least once."
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:42 am

Amethyst jumped slightly but then relaxed when she recognised who's voice it was telling her such a thing.
"I couldn't sleep... it's too hot in my cabin." She yawned and rubbed her eyes, not budging from where she was sat.

"Besides... it's such a beautiful night... and a lot cooler than in the sauna." She joked sleepily and shivered slightly, suppressing it by just making out she was shifting around on the ground. It must have been noticeable though because she had goose pimples on her arms and neck.

She didn't let on that she couldn't sleep because of all the information she had taken in today alone, and he was part of that mass of information. In fact, he was most of the reason.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 am

Jason sat down near her,not right next to,but near. "Yeah,it can get that way at times. Considering we're children of Gods,you'd think they could get us some A/C." Jason joked.

"I bet that's not the only reason though." He began. "It's natural,most people have a hard time sleeping the first couple of days." He reassured her,thinking it might be part of her problem.

Then he yawned,stretching his arms. "I for one felt like taking a walk. I had a dream about...." He stopped. "Well,it just kinda made it hard to go back to sleep. So I took a walk,figures I'd walk into you,huh?" He added.

Then he realized how great it felt to talk to her under the moonlight like this,completely safe from interruptions. "Not to say I dislike it." He added,doing his best to sound casual.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:58 am

Amethyst smiled and shivered once more, before cursing herself in her head. Her feet were freezing now, and she tried to move them, but failed.
"Yeah, I'm pretty easy to bump into... especially since I get lost a lot, so you'll always find me somewhere." Her smile turned into a flattering grin, before she shook her head and laughed quietly.

She took note of what he then said about he didn't dislike bumping into her.
"Awww, I have to admit, I'd rather find you than anyone else here." She said before blinking rapidly and smiling. "After all, you are the nicest person I've met." She added not so quickly, so it would seem casual.

She was very skilled in subtle flirting for someone who had never done it before. She thanked her mother for that as she sat and waited for Jason to speak.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Jason was pretty happy that she said she was happy about bumping into him more than anyone else.

"Well,I guess I'd say the same about you. I mean,not that I'd rather be with you than some of my other friends,I'm just happy to see you is all." He said. It sounded believable,more or less.

I wonder if it's even remotely possible she doesn't notice how awkward I get... Jason thought.

"The night sky is really something..." He said,trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 pm

It was pretty easy to tell that Jason was very awkward around Amethyst, but she didn't mind at all. If anything, it made her think he was cuter than she already did.
"I don't really have many friends here, so you'd be my first choice of someone to find." She said, making it sound very slick yet meaningful at the same time.

'Damn, I love you, mother.' She thought and smiled, looking up also and nodding. "I was thinking the same thing. It's a lot clearer than in New York, what I'm used to." She sighed slightly, hoping it wasn't noticeable.

"Yanno something? It reminds me of something you'd see in artwork." She pondered absently aloud, her eyes sparkling slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Jason was happy now,it was a great night,with a great friend. He nodded. "I don't think about it much...but,you're right. The sky at night is so beautiful. Nature itself is really a beauty." He said. The sky,nature,and Amethyst all have that in common... He thought,wishing he had the guts to say it. When he tried he felt really hot,like he was going to pass out,so he decided not to try. Besides,it was pretty corny.

"You know,sometimes it's nice to be near something so beautiful." He said,even he wasn't sure what he was talking about:nature,the sky,or her. But he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

"I daydream a lot, so I get time to think of stuff like that." Amethyst smiled, rubbing her eyes to keep awake. She was content now, feeling warm and fuzzy despite not being able to feel her toes.

She then listened to what Jason said afterwards, and pondered it a while in her head. 'What does he mean? Does he mean the sky, nature?... Maybe me?... Hell no, Amethyst, pull yourself together!'

"It's true what they say, I guess... The night air does make you tired..." She yawned and pulled her knees up to her chest before resting her head back against the tree and feeling her eyes droop.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Jason nodded. "I guess it does. It'll probably help me sleep a lot better."

Jason sat for a moment,he wanted to say something to her. Something about how amazing he thought she was,or how he always feels weird when he thinks about her. But he couldn't,it would come out to weird. She'd probably get freaked out and never speak to him again.

Dammit I'm an idiot. Got to keep calm. He sighed,and stared into the sky,thinking about all the things he wished he could say. It's not that bad just being friends I guess. He decided,an excuse for being unable to talk,but it also held some truth to it.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Amethyst was practically falling asleep where she sat and had to sit forwards and get up, stretching and laughing quietly.
"I best get back to my cabin, before I fall asleep out here. I might find something other than human sat with me in the morning." She grinned slightly and offered a hand to help Jason up.

'NYEH why can't I say anything else BUT what I want to???' She yelled to herself in her head. She gave herself a mental kick and waited for Jason's reaction to her outstretched hand. 'It seems that Jason is the only guy I can act myself around... I don't what the hell this is, but... I kinda like it...' She then thought quietly, smiling instead of grinning now.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Jason looked,up and smiled without hesitation. He took her hand,as he stood. "Um..right." He said awkwardly.

I almost wish we could both stay here forever... He thought. Finally he decided to say something. "Amethyst....I like....." His throat was dry,and he was about to pass out. "...That we're friends already." He decided.

I'm a failure..... He told himself,but what was he going to say "I like you,even though we've only known each other for like a day"?
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Hart~*~
Sexiest Member
Amethyst Hart~*~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Amethyst held her breath, despite telling herself not to get her hopes up. She just smiled, hiding the disappointment in her facial expressions by looking tired.
"Thanks, Jason. I'm glad of it too, besides, you are a great friend." She said, meaning it beyond a friend but hoping that he wouldn't catch that meaning.

She gave him a hug and smiled, closing her eyes and savouring the moment before pulling away and tilting her head on the side with an innocent smile. She hesitated, and then lightly kissed his cheek.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Jason."

She then went back to her cabin, and fell asleep as straight as she hit the pillow.

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Jason felt like he had earlier,awestruck. He wandered slowly back to his cabin. She kissed.....my cheek..........great friend.......tomorrow....pretty hair........ He thought,randomly,his order of thought completely screwed up.

As he lay down in his bunk,he still couldn't sleep. It was like someone was screaming to him,"MAKE YOURSELF A PROMISE YOU LOSER!!!" Finally he knew what he had to do. Soon,tomorrow,he would do it. He would open up to her. Well,that's what he promised at least. Jason wasn't a lier,but knowing his luck,that'd probably change tomorrow after he would surely break the promise.

[[End]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]   Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Air Helps One Sleep... Apparently [Private]
Page 1 of 1